Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China develops an app to encourage citizens to report someone who is in debt  (Read 113 times)
mackyjohn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:26:03 AM

China develops an app to encourage citizens to report someone who is in debt

https://www.thecryptoupdates.com/china-develops-an-app-to-encourage-citizens-to-report-someone-who-is-in-debt/
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

This app will be useful for many. If it will send a notification to the phone that you owe your friend some money-it will be very cool.
In the 21st century, many people are afraid to remind a person about the debt, this application may fix everything
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:51:57 PM

Not sure it’s a good idea with everybody snitching on everyone.  What next?  Report if someone is not a Communist sympathizer?  Scary really. 
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:56:08 AM

Not sure it’s a good idea with everybody snitching on everyone.  What next?  Report if someone is not a Communist sympathizer?  Scary really. 

Exactly, this is what my mindset as well? I don't think this is a good options for citizens to reports someone and it could led to abuse. Imagine if you have a enemy and wanted to get back, you can just used this tool to humiliate him/her.

This is one of the worst invention that I have seen, it just brings more cons in the long run. And it also shows how government really wanted to spy on everyone, very very scary and dangerous, imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x