Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 11:01:43 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I told my banker about bitcoin  (Read 1517 times)
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:14:36 PM

I also told my banker about Bitcoin. But there was no profit in it. There is no interest in my banker about Bitcoin. Normal money is good for them. The banks here do not believe in virtual money. Many people know about Bitcoin. But they do not agree to use it in reality. But using Bitcoin in banking will be beneficial for everyone. But due to some undesirable banks, it is not possible. Actually, nothing will happen to bankers. Bitcoin banks will have to be created directly. If there is a Bitcoin bank, then everyone can keep all their bitcoin safely in their account. Thank you

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:56:44 PM

I also do not believe that traditional currencies will leave our lives, but I think that the cryptocurrency will be able to work with Fiat money on a level. I think I still need some time passed people to take bitcoin as a forum of payment.

It will be gone but not so soon.
cryptocurrency will definitely replace them, though this need more time of waiting as there are so many people who dont know what it is and how to deal with it.
But definitely in the future it will. different countries will have their own crypto.

Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

JP Morgan didn't believe in the cryptos, but now he said he would create a cryptopara unit himself.. With the developing technology, crypto coins will be used more actively. no escape from this!!

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:44:08 PM

first of all there is a conflict of interests, why would any banking institution want to teach people about bitcoin?
its a potential competition that could (and should) drive them out of business
besides bitcoin is not much easier to learn about as it is to learn about bank accounts and related things
there is a minimum tech information neccessary before you even start to explain what bitcoin is
not even talking about creating and maintaining wallets and transactions, just the technology behind bitcoins

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:50:24 PM

they’re not gonna learn to use bitcoin, only a handful of very young people are tech savvy enough to use smartphone to their fullest, the rest of them are just like our grandma dealing with smartphone.

If we look at it at a glance of course it feels a bit difficult, but gradually they will be able to understand or even do it easily, it's not time for bitcoin to be said to fail only because it's caused, by factors "are not good enough to use the phone for simple online banking". Humanely they are indeed friendly, but in banking, they have actually licensed robbers, which are covered by the law of the agency.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:48:12 PM

Honestly, they should be the one telling their client about Bitcoin because it is a new economy, but these old bankers have spent all their lives dealing with fiat that they are at lost on cryptocurrency.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:51:49 PM

I also do not believe that traditional currencies will leave our lives, but I think that the cryptocurrency will be able to work with Fiat money on a level. I think I still need some time passed people to take bitcoin as a forum of payment.

It will be gone but not so soon.
cryptocurrency will definitely replace them, though this need more time of waiting as there are so many people who dont know what it is and how to deal with it.
But definitely in the future it will. different countries will have their own crypto.

that wont happen bro  . crypto already existed for a couple of years but fiat are still here and even if many people already here and use cryptos  , they still use and prefer fiats . thats only an indication that fiat money is the best currency among other  .  we can use fiat anywhere while crypto cant simply do this  .

Banks and cryptos or fiats and cryptos will only work to each other  because crypto isnt also possible without fiats and banking system .
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:03:29 PM

Yeah - You just wait until this new generation of snowflakes come to age. Their Smartphone skills will revolutionize how internet and phones work together.

I mean seriously - these kids these days operate a dozen social media accounts, 100 aps, while texting 3 group chats and face-timing grandma all at the same time...  Roll Eyes

I assure you - This new "Shit" generation is exactly what Bitcoin needs to jump into mainstream use.

It's not grandma we want - It's these damn kids to grow up, get jobs, and invest into new tech.

Smartphones? Next gen will probably be using augmented reality goggles or such. Google Glass might have been a bit early, but i can picture a near future where everyone would wear something like that instead.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:12:40 AM

It is an undeniable fact that the future of payment systems is with all digital/virtual currencies of which cryptocurrency is a part. People will move to wherever convenience is and this is what will cause them to halt the use of paper money (too cumbersome to carry in wallets, pockets etc) and begin to patronize cryptocurrency and other forms of digital currencies.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:32:37 AM

bitcoin has not been able to replace paper currency, because it requires several stages and this is very time consuming. so for now bitcoin can only be an alternative currency and is used to trade in large numbers and between countries. need the approval of the world bank and the willingness of user countries to be able to make bitcoin a legitimate payment instrument.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1360

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:34:48 AM

That is really a big help for the bitcoin community. Banker knows what is going on and they starting to enter in the crypto. That is really really good move for everybody, adaption is just starting and it will help the bitcoin and also the blockchain.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:45:39 AM

In my understanding, the bankers are your friends and they want to learn Bitcoin but no time to study it as they are very busy people or the bankers don't want to learn Bitcoin as they believed that Bitcoin will not supersede the fiat system. Well, if they are open minded people and really want to learn how Bitcoin will works then they should find ways on how to learned it or if they will not then leave them as they are just wasting your time.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:23:11 AM

they’re not gonna learn to use bitcoin, only a handful of very young people are tech savvy enough to use smartphone to their fullest, the rest of them are just like our grandma dealing with smartphone.

If we look at it at a glance of course it feels a bit difficult, but gradually they will be able to understand or even do it easily, it's not time for bitcoin to be said to fail only because it's caused, by factors "are not good enough to use the phone for simple online banking". Humanely they are indeed friendly, but in banking, they have actually licensed robbers, which are covered by the law of the agency.
if the banker says that cash won't disappear, why are they so aggressively making payment platforms like wallets? You know, now every bank has its own platform for payment methods such as bill payment applications or whatever, it is a form of progress in time and cash will definitely be replaced by it, and bitcoin will also take an important position in the future
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:54:28 AM

Honestly, they should be the one telling their client about Bitcoin because it is a new economy, but these old bankers have spent all their lives dealing with fiat that they are at lost on cryptocurrency.
Now Bitcoin not a new economy, it's over 10 years ago was invented. But bankers,engineers,doctors,lawyers and a lot of different profession communities there are no good idea about blockchain technology. Many countries banks trying to develop blockchain system in the banking sectors.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:38:33 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 12:10:47 AM by orions.belt19

if the banker says that cash won't disappear, why are they so aggressively making payment platforms like wallets? You know, now every bank has its own platform for payment methods such as bill payment applications or whatever, it is a form of progress in time and cash will definitely be replaced by it, and bitcoin will also take an important position in the future
I don’t think cash will be replaced so easily in the near future. Although the use of cards is aggressively progressing as of now, I believe that the use of cash will still have a very long life. Even while we can see that there has been adoptions of crypto more and more each day, it may not eradicate the use of cash for the years to come. Many complications will be encountered such as the need of having a smartphone or device plus internet in order to have access to crypto.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

I also believe the same mate,that cryptocurrency will never make Physical money gone

Maybe in future the main currency to be use is crypto because this is designed for computer generation as virtual money but we all know that this needs internet and electricity to function while fiat can operate on othr side so in this they will both beneficial for the world when the mas adaptation of cryptocurrencies happen soon
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

I think, just now there are still no big possibility that crypto will replace fiat. Hence, cryptocurrency is fit to be used with fiat currency. They are both fit to be transacted with. Bankers are not really knowledgeable with Bitcoin, they are more on financial literacy. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are now booming and I think they heard a lot about it that's why they are getting curious to know about it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

My bankers told me, I need to help them to create an bitcoin wallet and hand it to them, and they’re too busy to learn it and it’s very difficult to use, they don’t believe cash would die, they deal with thousands of clients everyday who need bankers to create banking account for them, and they know a lot of people, despite having a smart phone, are not good enough to use the phone for simple online banking, they are only good enough to make phone calls with a smart phone, they don’t even know how to send texts to friends, they don’t believe their clients are capable to create their own bitcoin wallet and use it as cash, their clients would always come to them for help with their banking problem, and bitcoin didn’t provide any help as friendly as banker, it’s why it would fail to gain their attention. And more shockingly, they’re talking about their clients as young as 20-30s, they’re not gonna learn to use bitcoin, only a handful of very young people are tech savvy enough to use smartphone to their fullest, the rest of them are just like our grandma dealing with smartphone.

It's quite surprising that age 20-30's are not into tech. Well , I can understand 30-40's. Where is this country ? Maybe they are lazy enough , but I dont think thats the case , because a technology is a big contributor on why people nowadays are very lazy. So as said on earlier replies , I'm pretty sure they already heared about bitcoin , and they stayed away from it since the bloodbath. People really fear what they are not familiar with. Basic survival instinct on action.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:38:11 PM

My bankers told me, I need to help them to create an bitcoin wallet and hand it to them, and they’re too busy to learn it and it’s very difficult to use, they don’t believe cash would die, they deal with thousands of clients everyday who need bankers to create banking account for them, and they know a lot of people, despite having a smart phone, are not good enough to use the phone for simple online banking, they are only good enough to make phone calls with a smart phone, they don’t even know how to send texts to friends, they don’t believe their clients are capable to create their own bitcoin wallet and use it as cash, their clients would always come to them for help with their banking problem, and bitcoin didn’t provide any help as friendly as banker, it’s why it would fail to gain their attention. And more shockingly, they’re talking about their clients as young as 20-30s, they’re not gonna learn to use bitcoin, only a handful of very young people are tech savvy enough to use smartphone to their fullest, the rest of them are just like our grandma dealing with smartphone.

It's quite surprising that age 20-30's are not into tech. Well , I can understand 30-40's. Where is this country ? Maybe they are lazy enough , but I dont think thats the case , because a technology is a big contributor on why people nowadays are very lazy. So as said on earlier replies , I'm pretty sure they already heared about bitcoin , and they stayed away from it since the bloodbath. People really fear what they are not familiar with. Basic survival instinct on action.

It's the same in my country.
I even don't feel confident to talk with my personal banker about bitcoin or that I'm buying bitcoin.
I'm afraid that he may stop my transactions because of suspicious activity, spam, whatever lol
It's funny but we live in such world so it's better to be silent about crypto and don't talk to much, specially with your banker.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

Banks don't want to incorporate crypto since it is still in its early adoption stage. There might be problem in the future if they carelessly accommodate it. Besides, crypto and banks are not necessarily on good terms. Lucky for you, your account didn't get terminated. From where I live, if you say your income is form cryptocurrency your bank account would be closed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: