Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL Initial Coin Offerings are Trash  (Read 22259 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 01:57:11 PM

as developer works on preparation to comes with use on possession to gives with reference of product and service with the deliverance on notables with the terms of initial offering, the details with the investors decision helps on extensive as use with supports on exchange to returns with  chance on working on plan with the projects as use with drawing on movement of progress with the continuous development.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:39:27 PM

It is true that most initial coin offering can be seen as scam but I do not accept the saying that all ICO are scam, even though so many are struggling to survive, there are still some that scaled through and was a success.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

But after all, most of the coins that are now in the top 10 conducted Initial Coin Offerings. Maybe not all of them are trash?

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:50:41 PM

I can't say otherwise,in 2017 ICO is the best for all investors and it was a big part why we have more investors in crypto space but now every single one of these ICO projects are worthless,i really pitied those who invested alot on ICO projects,even this year i promoted an ICO project that looks and feel so real like its different but in the end its all trash,its time for ICO to be gone for good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

Unfortunately, nowadays it seems right, because 90 percent of all ICOs that are live at the moment are ending scam or switching their fundraising method, because they are not able to collect funds. We need more projects that are already offering some working decentralised solutions.

EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:16:49 PM

Very huge truth in this I must say, most of the projects nowadays are complete junks and redundant at best with over imaginable and unachievable whitepapers. These projects present the perfect whitepaper only to lure unsuspecting investors to their ICOs and end up feeding them garbage products at the end of the day with little or no substance. It's quite an unfortunate and sad situation.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:34:21 PM

Very huge truth in this I must say, most of the projects nowadays are complete junks and redundant at best with over imaginable and unachievable whitepapers. These projects present the perfect whitepaper only to lure unsuspecting investors to their ICOs and end up feeding them garbage products at the end of the day with little or no substance. It's quite an unfortunate and sad situation.
You correctly say that the majority, since the creator writes that everything is rubbish, I do not agree with this at all, because if you take the choice seriously, you can find a worthy project that will show itself in the future. Simply, most projects are waiting for a good market to enter it.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:48:53 PM

There were some solid projects that came through initial coin offerings, but that was long ago. ICOs have not only been seen as scam, but are outright shit coins that will not last long. Whether we like it or not, we might not see IcCO come back again and if anything of such should emerge, it will be a waste of time and resources on the part of the developers, because people will not accept it.
sleeplesman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:55:29 PM

The only reason why you think that all are scams is because you have never knew more than 10 project at any given time. And I bet that for you to even remember names of them, you have to go to cmc to see their names.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

it is a fact that a lot of ICO's are scam or failed by other reason's last time but in the past there where absolute very good project's who still excist , think the gold period is gone , but if you search enough you will find that 1
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:24:06 PM

This is a very strong allegation that I am almost tempted to disregard but when I consider how many ICOs that I can remember back in 2017, I discover that many of them are no longer in existence. They have been delisted from coinmarketcap. Their telegram groups have been abandoned and now taken over by spammers without mercy. Websites too are down. There is truth in it that most ICOs were actually scam

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:59:10 PM

In order for ICO to be successful, coins should be in demand and really should be used by people. Do not just keep it as an investment, but use it for everyday purposes. Who said that Bitcoin is successful? Bitcoin is not successful, it's just expensive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:59:17 PM

In order for ICO to be successful, coins should be in demand and really should be used by people. Do not just keep it as an investment, but use it for everyday purposes. Who said that Bitcoin is successful? Bitcoin is not successful, it's just expensive.

It is not jus ICO
Some old coins like DeVCoins have admins stealing coins by changing system of rewards
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

I strongly agree with your statement, that 2018 & 2019 is the worst year for an ICO project in the history of cryptoqurrency world, almost 70% of ICO projects are rubbish. 20% of projects failed because the product could not work properly and 10% many difficult tokens were listed on the exchange and when listed the price dropped drastically as if they were dead. this is what I feel

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:17:01 PM

Funny that this thread is almost a year old and yet here we are at the end of 2019 and people continue to be fooled by these scamming project devs and bounty hunters continue to advertise for them, sometimes getting scammed themselves.  There's going to be no resolution to this until people stop falling for the same tricks time after time.  Doesn't anyone involved in ico's learn from their mistakes?  Is it greed?

The only reason why you think that all are scams is because you have never knew more than 10 project at any given time. And I bet that for you to even remember names of them, you have to go to cmc to see their names.
I doubt that's the reason at all.  I have never seen so many scam accusations against ico's as in 2019.  It is true that I don't know how many projects are being launched at any given time, but I do know that there shouldn't be *that* many of them pulling scams.  There also hasn't been one that I've heard of which has been ground breaking in its tech or with its real world applications.  Show me one, please.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:30:22 PM

ICO was just a transition that was in trend for sometime. Some good projects came out of it, such today are still existing and people  were glad they invested in them. Although, most of them were scam and the reason for there to be a new form of investment, that investors find secured to do.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:47:53 PM

The number of scam cases is certainly the biggest factor that makes investors afraid to put their money in ICO, now it is too difficult to get a good ICO like 2017 so investors prefer to buy top rank coins like bitcoin, ripple, dash and so on.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:03:19 AM

The number of scam cases is certainly the biggest factor that makes investors afraid to put their money in ICO, now it is too difficult to get a good ICO like 2017 so investors prefer to buy top rank coins like bitcoin, ripple, dash and so on.

The number of ICO scams that occur will affect investor confidence in investing and this also has an impact on new projects that want to raise funds. But with IEO, a good new project will definitely go this way because it is equally profitable between the investor and the developer team.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:57:23 AM

The idea that all ICOs are trash is false. Most of the big projects and coins we see on the market today are kind courtesy of ICOs. However, there is time and season for everything and as technology and developments advance, new strategies and ways of doing things come into the seen and this is why ICOs have been overtaken by IEOs.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:21:48 AM

I do not agree with the statement that all current ICO projects are garbage. Of course, there are a lot of fraudulent projects, we can’t do without it, because everyone is allowed to participate in this process and there is a great opportunity to raise large amounts of money, however there are good and useful projects that offer very interesting innovative solutions or simply will be useful to people . This is life and there is a place for scammers and honest people. Our task so far is to learn how to correctly distinguish scammers from good projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: