Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICO's Dead?  (Read 1694 times)
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

This question is repeat again because IEO trendy topic now.
ICO is fully of scammers, yes that is right.
IEO is alternative of investor, yes that is right too.
ICO die ? No, and never die.
Now ICO in a bad condition because full of scam and fraud, we need to stop it and keep support that ICO will be back like before.
I believe that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:06:44 PM

I cannot deny that there are lot of shit ico project in this field of business industry. Since 2018 up to entering the 2019 ICO case was still not good.
Just recently, maybe a couple of weeks past, the price of bitcoin got increased little by little, then some of the altcoins too are some pumping their price value too in the market. But of course majority of the ico are not still good but remain alive in crypto world.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 04:17:03 PM

I think ICO is really dead now, because most good projects will have an IEO instead of ICO.
and also I think the ICO that is currently left is just a project with a useless product.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 04:26:48 PM

as developer works on preparedness with use of possession with distinct of customs with use of technical skills and basics of ideal science, the use with following on shifts with stages of development to requires with more on completeness and gains on utilization with the extensive on models as appeals on application to returns with one on decision as the finest on seeds with value on numbers to request with the exchange on collaboration.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:33:11 PM

I think ICO is really dead now, because most good projects will have an IEO instead of ICO.
and also I think the ICO that is currently left is just a project with a useless product.
Well, I think for now, there are many people who aren't using the ICO anymore, moreover there is an IEO now. but, we might have to wait to confirm this. I think there are some ICOs that are appropriate, well, but I know the ICO changes nowadays.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:33:26 PM

The ICO will not die right now but it's just that investors are turning to the IEO on large exchanges, but ICO is also still hopeful for progress as long as the scammers are self-aware.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

ICO is now experiencing not the best times, but if bitcoin is to step over the threshold of $10,000 the hamsters will be happy to forget recent failures and give the money. Oh sorry, of course, to invest in super promising projects.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

Icos are still very much around. They are not dead. But the approach to icos have changed since the closing of 2018. Now we have ieos which are revamped icos just to attract newer investors

Odetolala

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:00:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:06:03 PM by Odetolala

No, they ain't, I think they simply rebranded, and they still sell out in millions these days on exchanges and all. The sad things about these ICOs is they fact that unlike in those days they can't be trusted anymore. Too many scam ICOs in the space these days. Besides that, they are still very much around
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:04:22 PM

ICO is now experiencing not the best times, but if bitcoin is to step over the threshold of $10,000 the hamsters will be happy to forget recent failures and give the money. Oh sorry, of course, to invest in super promising projects.
I support you because the position of ICO is completely dependent on Bitcoin, now in the cryptocurrency is not a good time, so ICO is also experiencing one of the worst times

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:01:57 PM

I don't think that the whole ICO ecosystem is dead. Few months ago the whole ICO ecosystem was full of scammers many people scammed by various ico teams and many of them had successful ICO phase but after that they failed at development phase, some of them abolished after listing. But in between them their was few projects whic is performing very well and they still are. After that stage the new era of ICO came with a new package called ieo. The difference between ICO and ieo is. ICO collects all the fund through themselves and in ieo they collect the money through a exchange. So if a reputable exchange offer ieo the trust factors of the project is much higher than others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:26:55 PM

ICO is not death but ICO is about to die because when you r investing in project that risk is about 90%, I believe that people will not have interest in such project again and such project will be varnish.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:34:27 PM

Choosing an ICO project must be more careful and selective. Don't be easily attracted to ICO that offers great benefits, but check first. There are still many good ICOs and they are still alive. With the onset of improving market conditions, I think it will have a positive impact on many ICO projects.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:37:10 PM

Yes, is so hard and you have to be lucky when choose an ICO projects, but i think we will have more IEO on future than ICO and this maybe will have succeed more than ICO.
Cryptomindset

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:30:23 AM

Surely, no. ICOs are the main form of involving money to the project. There were thousands of ICOs completed in 2018 so far. And even more are ready to start. Various companies develop their products or services on the blockchain or with cryptocurrencies, so they launch ICOs to attract investors. I predict more and more offerings in 2019
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:49:01 AM

I think ICOS projects at this point are almost dead. Therefore, investors don't care and invest in them. I think all will come back to what the crypto market is. Investors are switching to investing in traditional coins and trading.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:55:51 AM

I think ICOS projects at this point are almost dead. Therefore, investors don't care and invest in them. I think all will come back to what the crypto market is. Investors are switching to investing in traditional coins and trading.
Quite possible scenario. I think that the HYIP around IEO will not last long. And most likely the crypto market will return to the traditional methods of project development.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:14:30 AM

You can not completely abandon the ICO. Because IEO is a short-lived phenomenon. Many ICO projects are promising projects but many problems that have appeared around the ICO in recent years require operational solutions. As soon as the developers can prove to everyone that in ICO market scam over , people will believe again.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:53:15 PM

Everything has a season, I think the era of ICO's being fruitful are gone for now and may be back later. A lot of scam ICO's and failed projects made ICO's a lot unpopular. We may likely be back to ICO's when the market situation improves with a good record of successful ICO's. Right now is the period of IEO's but I think it will be short lived

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:57:22 PM

now after IEO becoming populer , ico aren't something worth to join
especially when many ico end with scam. investor getting smart to invest on project that more secure

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: