Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICO's Dead?  (Read 1694 times)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

last year 2018 is for ICO this year now thing has turn to IEO, ICO is a scam aleast we have many successful ICO 2018 but they raise money and run.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:00:04 PM

I think that very few projects remain that can really raise money for the realization of their future. Therefore, I can confidently say that ICO, as a process, will evolve and never die. It's my opinion.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:41:07 PM

I think that very few projects remain that can really raise money for the realization of their future. Therefore, I can confidently say that ICO, as a process, will evolve and never die. It's my opinion.
Yes, I also think ICO is not dead, but there are only a number of ICO projects that fail and scam, but that doesn't mean this is dead, Projects continue to grow to stabilize the market ecosystem from developers and investors. If we can observe well, the future of ICO is definitely good and try the best in choosing

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:44:33 PM

I want to believe that most of the projects are working on their road maps and are still alive, it is the belief that makes me do HODL  Cool
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

These projects will not die for long, but their number will be constantly decreasing. I hope that the most trusted iCOs will stay on the market and let the investors make their profits.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:17:29 PM

I think ICO is not dead but investors are more interested in the IEO, because currently the IEO is more profitable and many IEOs are emerging. ICO is likely to be replaced slowly.

funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

ICO has been used as a medium to scam many and that has affected it so much that it has been considered to be dead. I feel things can still change if we have more genuine projects with a good team.
Kezacky

Activity: 735
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

completely ico isn't dead yet. ico is still growing today, but some of them are deceitful and some are good. the rest depends on how we judge it, if we always assume that ico is bad or dead maybe you can try with a new program like the IEO.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:08:08 PM

ICO is not dead, now ICO is sluggish because the price of Bitcoin which is the benchmark is sluggish, later when the price of Bitcoin goes up again I believe ICO will return lively and profitable again, just be patient this is only a matter of time  Wink

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:35:43 PM

It's hard to say because the conditions aren't good right now and people say different things according to their own observations. The ICO needs people who have good knowledge in trade and of course are fair. ICO can still be saved and from here we will think to stay or survive.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:49:06 PM

The ICO began to die almost a year ago and now they are more dead than alive. However, there is hope for a new growth in the crypto market. If this growth starts, then it is possible that ICO can come to life and start making profit for its investors.
Now new forms of collecting investments have started to appear, and if they will be successful for a long time, they will completely bury the ICO.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:30:49 PM

Well who knows tomorrow so we can't say ICOs are dead because they are unpredictable and people are marvelled about this.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:09:24 PM

To me, i think they started dying about a year ago and they are almost dead completely. Most people have lost trust in ICOs, you know why, non of the previous ICOs have been able to come out with a strong product.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:19:41 PM

To me, i think they started dying about a year ago and they are almost dead completely. Most people have lost trust in ICOs, you know why, non of the previous ICOs have been able to come out with a strong product.
but in my opinion he can still rise again and he can still develop.
he just rested for a while not dead, and there are still some good projects that can produce, yes even though a lot of negative news has emerged and it is not an obstacle for you not to follow it again, keep trying to ensure you can succeed, ICO will not always continue bad.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:37:42 PM

In my opinion in nowadays ICO's are definetely dead at least in this current way. If teams do not develop a new path, no one will enter ICOs.  Time will show us
That's not dead yet. The only ico that looks suspicious will not get any demand from the market. You can look at the chart on icodrop and that will show you the demand for icos but that's only for trusted project dude.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:40:01 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 06:48:49 AM by Globen

ICO's are not  actually dead, the fall of bitcoin ,really affected so many project, but there are still some project ICO that did a good return of investment. Even though now, the space has taken to IEO.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:09:34 AM

it is said to be dead in my opinion yet because at the moment if I see ico it is still there but indeed in the competition to get investors it is more difficult because of the many projecks that are dead or scam. IEO Plus is currently interested because the bigger and faster profits are not complicated in doing so
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:27:51 AM

ICOs are not dead. There are numerous ICOs on the market now and not all of them are worth investing in. This is why every investor must do an extensive research into the ICO before joining. Due to the reported issues of scam ICOs, there have been switch of attention from ICOs to STOs and IEOs but all these does not guarantee the success of the project. DYOR must be adopted by every investor irrespective of joining either ICO, STO or IEO.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:34:58 AM

Investors don't trust ICOs no more, a lot of them had no working product, ran-away with the money the investors have entrusted with them, and scam. ICO had a bad reputation that most investors avoid investing on them which lead to massive ICO failure.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:36:12 AM

Investors don't trust ICOs no more, a lot of them had no working product, ran-away with the money the investors have entrusted with them, and scam. ICO had a bad reputation that most investors avoid investing on them which lead to massive ICO failure.
Most investors think very optimistically before investing in ICO projects but when you see the project as a potential project, it will make you very disappointed because they often deceive the early investors. This makes many large projects with clear development do not get investors' confidence this year. According to me, I should not invest ICO because it is dead and the new trend is now that the IEO is gaining a lot of support in the last few months.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████