Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2403 times)
DipDare11

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:33:20 PM

Having received the status of a pro-trader, what special features will I own?
First you need to get this status. But if you really started talking about it, I think that it is not just like that)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:00:41 PM

Having received the status of a pro-trader, what special features will I own?
First you need to get this status. But if you really started talking about it, I think that it is not just like that)
because not every average person can allow the Cibe to regularly participate in transactions with large turnover of money.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:37:39 AM

Somehow everything was frozen in place, I do not see any changes, is the project still alive? Or is it a calm before the storm?)
Most likely the second option_) I do not see any reason for the death. Everything goes on as usual, slow but sure step)
Now everyone is concerned about the state of the market, the course is jumping very strongly and apparently the project team also expects a lot of growth.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
I would like to believe that the project will be able to realize its plans and ideas. Unfortunately, many projects on the market only promise but do not do anything ... I hope that team X will be able to implement the plan.
CiNik

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:22:57 AM

If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
I would like to believe that the project will be able to realize its plans and ideas. Unfortunately, many projects on the market only promise but do not do anything ... I hope that team X will be able to implement the plan.
We will follow, all that remains for us to do, in the future we will find out whether the team told us the truth or not
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:19:45 PM

If you beat the competition, you need to take how to do it and of course continue to collect investments, the market is growing
If the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team has far-reaching prospects, then you should not pay attention to market fluctuations and other external factors. You need to go your own way and deal only with the project.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:19:40 PM

If you beat the competition, you need to take how to do it and of course continue to collect investments, the market is growing
If the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team has far-reaching prospects, then you should not pay attention to market fluctuations and other external factors. You need to go your own way and deal only with the project.
Market fluctuations are directly dependent on investment, if there is a jerk at the bottom, then no one will invest
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:34:30 PM

Everything is gradually coming back, in any case, sooner or later the market has been restored, of course it’s still not completely, but everything is moving towards this.
Let's hope that the "bottom" is passed and now we will only move up. I'd like to believe in it.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:28:03 PM

Hello, thank you for your question.
3DAX integrates traditional user support models with a new community support program which has never been done before. An insight and vivid description of this program has been published on the 3DAX media channel and is also in the updated whitepaper.
The functionality that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project offers is quite multifaceted. Beginner will not be easy to understand all the nuances.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:39:21 PM

Everything is gradually coming back, in any case, sooner or later the market has been restored, of course it’s still not completely, but everything is moving towards this.
Let's hope that the "bottom" is passed and now we will only move up. I'd like to believe in it.
The market is now showing us new courses almost every day almost every day, I wonder when it all finally stabilizes
maybe the whales are starting to check how the market will react to their big manipulation and we will soon see another long manipulation up
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:43:25 PM

The market is now showing us new courses almost every day almost every day, I wonder when it all finally stabilizes
maybe the whales are starting to check how the market will react to their big manipulation and we will soon see another long manipulation up
everything is very confusing and unclear with the prices on the crypto market, daily trading volumes increase every day and coin prices fall down, most likely the whales do not want the beginning of price growth
Dinosaurhaus

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:49:11 PM

The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
Crypto grows very slowly, but it jumps very much, I am afraid that everything may collapse in an instant, and hundreds of people will remain with their coins.
I don’t think there have always been and will be leaps in all the years, there will be growth and a fall, we need to somehow adapt to all the conditions that life presents to us.
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:11:47 PM

A lot of developers, having an interesting idea, a strong team, decide to create a platform that everyone can use, from a simple user to an experienced trader, combining their bright minds, they are trying to create a simplified version that will have a demand for mass use among society,
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:01:07 PM

Look at the project from the user. What do you see?)
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

I would like to look into the future and take a look with one eye of which peaks will reach 3DAX, or vice versa, because for the start-up of startups this is a thing that is very difficult to predict.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:32:10 PM

Look at the project from the user. What do you see?)
You know, a very good question, which I assume is addressed to the team. I would like to hear the answer, because the main mistake that developers make is the wrong assessment of their own ideas. They look so lovingly at their idea that they simply do not see that it may seem simply useless. I do not claim, just guess
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
Crypto grows very slowly, but it jumps very much, I am afraid that everything may collapse in an instant, and hundreds of people will remain with their coins.
I don’t think there have always been and will be leaps in all the years, there will be growth and a fall, we need to somehow adapt to all the conditions that life presents to us.
A lot of time, knowledge, effort, money was spent on reaching the desired level in the crypto world, hundreds of people of diverse ranks associated their lives with this type of activity, so this will not fade away, because we decide how it will be. )
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:42:36 PM

Hello how are you?  ::)tell me, if you please, what is your main advantage?  ::
I recommend that you go to the official site and read at least in a brief description of the project. It is best to read white paper.
Zahmere

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:24:51 AM

We will follow, all that remains for us to do, in the future we will find out whether the team told us the truth or not
The future will show who was right and who was wrong. I think that the process of restoring the market will begin soon and we will see how the whole industry will begin to come to life and develop at an unprecedented pace.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

in the header of the first page on bitcointalk it is indicated that ICO End Date 9th March 2019, 12:00 PM GMT, in the telegraph in the fixed ICO end: 07/03/2019 12:00:00 PM (GMT), so when? What is the final number?
Strange, did not notice, huh, really, some kind of typo or glitch can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: