Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2419 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:44:45 PM

How many confirmations are needed to complete a transaction? Do you rule out interception?
Even the most reliable, most secure and thought out to the smallest detail project cannot guarantee 100% protection against interceptions or accidental loss of money, which can either freeze or even disappear by some miracle.
Anything can happen ... no one is immune from this ... You just need to be as careful and careful as possible and then everything will be fine!
Just need to be careful when you give someone your keys to the wallet, and in general to give information, no one needs to know
Why give someone your private key? I personally do not understand this action at all. What is the point of this?
there are different cases, some people mistakenly posted private keys instead of wallet number,and there were a lot of such cases
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:53:54 PM

Of course it is good, the interface is customized for each user, typical tools such as trading pairs, depth charts and prices work together to ensure the formation of a decentralized hybrid trading system.
Flexibility and customization of the interface is very cool! I think that many users will appreciate such features of platform INTRODUCING 3DAX.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:05:01 PM

Of course it is good, the interface is customized for each user, typical tools such as trading pairs, depth charts and prices work together to ensure the formation of a decentralized hybrid trading system.
Flexibility and customization of the interface is very cool! I think that many users will appreciate such features of platform INTRODUCING 3DAX.
However, in pursuit of a beautiful and user-friendly interface, one should not forget about such criteria as stability and security of exchange. It seems to me that this is much more important.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:08:28 PM

However, in pursuit of a beautiful and user-friendly interface, one should not forget about such criteria as stability and security of exchange. It seems to me that this is much more important.
to compete with other projects, of which there are a lot, all conditions must be at a high level and interface and security and feedback support
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

Are you sure that the user will be completely safe when making transactions on platform?
Full protection is not possible because hackers always find vulnerabilities. In cryptocurrency, no one is immune from thefts and fraudsters.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:08:18 PM

Why did you even decide to use cryptographic encryption and authentication as methods of protection against hacking, fraud, etc !?
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Why did you even decide to use cryptographic encryption and authentication as methods of protection against hacking, fraud, etc !?
I think that blockchain is one of the most common and reliable methods of protection in the crypto business.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:32:28 PM

I think that blockchain is one of the most common and reliable methods of protection in the crypto business.
With such things there is no time to joke, you need to use proven methods that really give the result that you rely on.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

With such things there is no time to joke, you need to use proven methods that really give the result that you rely on.
Yes, because if you are interested in the history of cryptography, you can find out a lot of interesting details! It is one of the oldest data encryption methods, which means the most proven time-tested!
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:13:47 AM

The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:47:37 AM

If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:33:09 AM

If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
If you beat the competition, you need to take how to do it and of course continue to collect investments, the market is growing
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:39:31 AM

where can i see a beta of platform? Or is this feature still in development? It would be interesting to evaluate, ask the price. Will it be something like a short information and a description of a coin?
I would also like to know about the timing of the beta test of this exchange? I also wanted to know how to take part in testing?
3DAX (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:31:55 AM

What kind of user support program are we talking about? How it works? Where I can get more detailed information about this, I heard it at the edge of my ear and I don’t understand what was happening and why it was generally) I would be grateful for any answer.
Hello, thank you for your question.
3DAX integrates traditional user support models with a new community support program which has never been done before. An insight and vivid description of this program has been published on the 3DAX media channel and is also in the updated whitepaper.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

where can i see a beta of platform? Or is this feature still in development? It would be interesting to evaluate, ask the price. Will it be something like a short information and a description of a coin?
I would also like to know about the timing of the beta test of this exchange? I also wanted to know how to take part in testing?
If you recruit project testers, then it should be those people who already have experience and can make a clear report after all the work on the platform
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:07:35 PM

Even the most reliable, most secure and thought out to the smallest detail project cannot guarantee 100% protection against interceptions or accidental loss of money, which can either freeze or even disappear by some miracle.
Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are currently experiencing a kind of testing of this technology. And we all act as beta testers. And even the possibility of making a profit is a kind of payment for participating in this gigantic experiment.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:07:43 PM

The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
Everything is gradually coming back, in any case, sooner or later the market has been restored, of course it’s still not completely, but everything is moving towards this.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:23:39 PM

If you recruit project testers, then it should be those people who already have experience and can make a clear report after all the work on the platform
how the test group will be recruited, on what criteria it will be allowed to become a member of the application testing Huh
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:02:28 PM

Are you sure that the user will be completely safe when making transactions on platform?
Full protection is not possible because hackers always find vulnerabilities. In cryptocurrency, no one is immune from thefts and fraudsters.
full protection from hackers will never exist, but the question is whether the user is insured by the project itself and whether compensation of funds to the user when they are stolen by hackers
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:00:48 PM

Which non-governmental organizations do you work with? What is the benefit of cooperation for you?
100% benefit of some kind will be, because otherwise it would not make sense to do all this.
So our world is built, that everything is spinning around money , from everything that surrounds us and from everyone you need to squeeze out what you will directly benefit from you.
Therefore, I see nothing criminal in this. This kind of mutual benefit "I you-you me." It's simple) And as honest as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: