Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:32:53 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thus increasing the price of the token and, of course, its popularity.
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects, price increases are good.
I agree with you!
this coin does not need a price increase, but it needs high liquidity, and for this it needs more exchanges.
It will be good if this coin gets on such exchanges as Binance or Bittrex and the rest, although the competition is very high, there is always a chance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laixingxing

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:38:57 PM

We need as many new exchanges for the project as possible, thus increasing the price of the token and, of course, its popularity.
Why increase the price of the token if the main task of the project is to keep the price at the same level. Not for all projects, price increases are good.
I agree with you!
this coin does not need a price increase, but it needs high liquidity, and for this it needs more exchanges.
It will be good if this coin gets on such exchanges as Binance or Bittrex and the rest, although the competition is very high, there is always a chance
These exchanges are very expensive listing. I think for starters, you can add a coin to smaller exchanges.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:44:01 PM

Hello, why do master projects need your project? What's the point?
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:53:31 PM

Solar fields and energy neutral houses will be a great goal and necessary for our world. How much finance is needed to accomplish this goal?
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:55:27 PM

Solar fields and energy neutral houses will be a great goal and necessary for our world. How much finance is needed to accomplish this goal?
Yes, I would also be interested to know that. On the site I did not see information about how much the project needs to raise investment.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:48:37 PM

Tell me please, did someone try to mine this token? It's profitable?
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:06:25 PM

Tell me please, did someone try to mine this token? It's profitable?
Is this token possible to mine at all?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:06:47 PM

For me website does not work. Do only i have this problem?
Writes that the connection is not protected.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:13:18 PM

Everything works, try to go to another link, as the link from the first page of this thread does not always work correctly.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:49:14 PM

Everything works, try to go to another link, as the link from the first page of this thread does not always work correctly.
It also works for me, so only you have this problem.
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

Mandatory Wallet Upgrade

With the recent PoS exploit that impacted PIVX and all coins based upon it, as well as the emergence of severely attacked chains such as MNT, the Klimatas team have conducted an extensive review of our blockchain and wallet coding

The MN Tracker hack was a serious issue that does not apply to us. With MNT, the hacker could take off with any desired number of stolen coins. In the case of KTS, we uncovered a much more minor exploit. The result is that some stakers had been able to double the block reward each time they earned a stake. As a result, you will see approximately 1,200 extra KTS on our chain when compared to the moneysupply expected based upon our official block rewards

Whilst we had the option to simply close this particular gap, the team felt that the best way to give our community confidence that we are now known-exploit free would be to upgrade to a wallet based on the master version of PIVX - the upcoming 3.2 release. We are the first team that we're aware of that has done this but many are sure to follow

To ensure the transition went as fast, and smooth, as possible, we enlisted the aid of CryptoDev, a community just set up by blockchain expert @CryptoDev - Ronan in response to the sharp increase in the number of chains being exploiting in recent weeks and months. New blockchains and blockchain upgrades are a core part of the service operated by the CryptoDev team and enlisting their help ensures that the Klimatas team can continue their work on the Hub and other items on our roadmap without distraction

We are very excited for this upgrade as it brings to us 'Masternode Governance', which allows proposals to be submitted to our blockchain by anyone and voted on by masternodes. There is a monthly budget allocated to such proposals and payouts to proposals that pass the vote are automated. We have set the maximum monthly budget to just 60 KTS to allow us to showcase the functionality

Download

Download our new wallet (1.1.0) here:

https://github.com/klimatas/klimatas-core/releases

Please note

- The wallet update will be enforced on March 7 9:30 UTC (block 59666), make sure you have done the update by then
- The config file name changed from klimatas.conf to kts.conf
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:51:25 PM

Yes, I would also be interested to know that. On the site I did not see information about how much the project needs to raise investment.

Energy neutral houses for the entire world? Wow that is going to take some time and also a lot of resources as well research and development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:51:53 PM

Energy neutral houses for the entire world? Wow that is going to take some time and also a lot of resources as well research and development.
Without research, no business will be built. I think, before launching this project, the developers studied all unnecessary information
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:14:02 AM

Undoubtedly, a long-term correction in the crypto market, which lasts more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects. Do you have a plan how to raise the necessary funds?
Vivianex

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:17:40 AM

Undoubtedly, a long-term correction in the crypto market, which lasts more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects. Do you have a plan how to raise the necessary funds?
Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising ones (such as this one) remain and continue their development. Let's see what will happen next!
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:23:44 AM

Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising ones (such as this one) remain and continue their development. Let's see what will happen next!
I completely agree with you, now almost all projects are waiting for the growth of the market. What is the point of starting something if there is no opportunity to wait out bad times for cryptocurrency. This is a promising project and we will see it in the future.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:00:23 PM

I completely agree with you, now almost all projects are waiting for the growth of the market. What is the point of starting something if there is no opportunity to wait out bad times for cryptocurrency. This is a promising project and we will see it in the future.

If the good ones get the money they need it should work like that, but you can keep even bad projects afloat for quite a while if there is a lot of money.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:02:42 PM

Without research, no business will be built. I think, before launching this project, the developers studied all unnecessary information

It's not only about studying information, but about building solutions which set new innovative standards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:42:04 PM

Hello guys, any news?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:56:05 PM

Hello guys, any news?
Good evening. Apparently not, since the team did not announce the news here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: