Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:15:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta testing of unique trading simulator  (Read 101 times)
bymiaj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

Hi guys. I’ve been doing this thing for a very long time and put some crazy hours in it.
I‘ve launched beta version of a unique multiplayer game.
It’s a sandbox emulation of stock/cryptocurrency exchange trading.
Most interesting detail about it, is that it’s a product of a total gamification. Every single aspect of the game is being under control of either players or AI.
I’ve also managed to make working order matching engine that is similar to real life analogs.
Game supports multiplayer sessions with up to 50 players. But you can also play alone versus AI.
Gameplay consists of short trading sessions, in which you should use every tool given to maximize your profit.
Server randomly splits players into two, color coded teams: buyers and sellers.

Buyers, green team, own Money(MON symbol) and should exchange it for larger quantity of Stock(STK symbol).
Sellers, red team, own Stock from the very beginning of the game. Their goal is to sell it with efficiency and maximum profit.

In-game trading works similarly to real life cryptocurrency exchange. It has order books, limits and market orders.
This game will be interesting for trading newbies, cause they can use it as educational tool.
But skilled and seasoned traders will also find it interesting, as it can be fun and exciting way to utilize their knowledge.

At current state of development, trading situation is generated by AI. It’s pretty simple , but fits just right for learning and testing.

I would be happy to get any feedback from you guys: report bugs, leave your comments and suggestions.
The game is being actively developed and I’ll try to fit in as many cool features as possible. I’m currently polishing and optimizing it as well.
This is my first gaming project, but I’m determined to make it to a proper release.

Wellcome!

http://fun-exchange.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: