Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run?  (Read 20615 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:28:31 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 12:43:26 PM by Piskeante

before this enormous crash, everybody thought that after a dump there would be a good pump.

Now, noone wants to say anything, because they have been proven wrong so many times. I'm probably one of the very least here that have been warning people about what was coming. Look at my signature. I knew this was a disaster.

BTW, i predicted 6 dumps in a row with no pump in between. i can say i've been on the spot more times than any analyst in their hole life. Why?¿ Because i don't need to manipulate people to make them think they should invest, because my life does not depend on crypto. Which is why you are all mistaken all the time: because you believe people that live thanks to this market. Never trust them.

My best advice: be very pesimistic on crypto.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!

nobody knows an answer to when should you expect bull run next. If you can give your reasoning behind why you think anyone should know an answer to that question. I think we should see some improvement this year in first quarter but not keeping my hopes high since it can go in any direction.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:04:01 PM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
There is literally not a single person who can tell when the next bull will come. There are some good news and there are some bad news but there is absolutely no movement in bitcoin at all. For example for bad news the SEC ETF deal was withdrawn and that means it didn't get neither rejected nor accepted, it doesn't even exists anymore, which should have affected the market but the price stayed the same instead of going down.

On the other hand Nasdaq promised a potential buy/sell option for bitcoin and they were working on it and they said once again they want to get into crypto world because they want to be part of the future and innovations which didn't changed the price even tough it should have increased it. Another good thing is BAKKT disclosed the way they will do their ETF deal and nobody even cared. I mean right now we are in such a bad situation that nothing happens even with good or bad news.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:51:19 PM

I think we would see another bull run this year, because there are too much exciting updates that are going to see the light during 2019 and it would affect crypto prices without any doubt. We only need to wait for a little bit.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:43:15 PM

Sometimes, it is just good to dear even the worst situation that might ever confront us.
We miss some opportunities sometimes, because of fear.
Bull run is not likely going to start now, because the market is yet to recover and it is evident.
Although, anything can happen, but from the look of things the possibility is low.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:48:32 PM

You need a change in strategy because even if the bull run starts tomorrow not all these Altcoins will regain their value, the only sure bet in the space now is BTC to go up, because it is through BTC that money enters into the space and the upcoming halving looking at the historical data is going to push the price up to at least $10k and that is like 300% ROI which I think is a very decent return looking at the state of things

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:33:18 PM

hopefully a bull run will come back someday, but no one knows exactly when. i expect a new bull run in 2020 or even in 2021 and i am still very optimistic about that prediction.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:04:47 PM

No one really knows, I mean, no crystal ball here Smiley
If there will be a bull run again, I'm not even sure, but you could hold some good coins so you do not miss out
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:16:52 AM

No one really knows, I mean, no crystal ball here Smiley
If there will be a bull run again, I'm not even sure, but you could hold some good coins so you do not miss out
Be sure of it, don't be discouraged if we're not seeing it this early but there will be.

Don't miss out the upcoming bull run and we're sure going to see it in the future. Only time will tell but just hold your horses before the great bull run comes again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:44:03 AM

People saying that in 2020 or 2021 cryptocurrecy will have their glory day come again. I only hope that day will really happen, since i've collected many different coins and wait until that day to come to get what we deserve to get.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:08:14 AM

Its not really a bull run but Im hoping for a price increase maybe this end of the year 2019 or in the 1st quarter of 2020, the best thing to do at the moment is to buy coins at cheaper prices and hold until 2020, more happenings I think is coming in crypto space, whales are accumulating huge amount of bitcoins and altcoins then dump it once moon again.

Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:38:22 AM

Don't expect too much, the less you expect, the less disappointed you'll feel. If I were you, just simply go with the flow. No one actually knows when will be the bull run is. Just enjoy every moment so you won't get stressed and open yourself for what comes along and you'll stay more positive.  If you have enough funds, try to invest in alts that has potential to grow, of course you'll have to do your research first before investing.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:07:15 AM

i think high possibilities we will see bull run this year, but actual date still unpredictable, or maybe bull run will happen next year.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:37:26 AM

I think that investing in digital cryptocurrencies must have a good attitude. You must understand the timely stop loss so that you don't lose too much.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:21:36 AM

Its not really a bull run but Im hoping for a price increase maybe this end of the year 2019 or in the 1st quarter of 2020, the best thing to do at the moment is to buy coins at cheaper prices and hold until 2020, more happenings I think is coming in crypto space, whales are accumulating huge amount of bitcoins and altcoins then dump it once moon again.

I hope it will come earlier than the end of this year because I see the altcoin seems wants to increase higher. We still have time to buy more and more coins especially in this week which many altcoins were getting down because of bitcoin price is down deeper. But once bitcoin increase again, some altcoin will stay to increase following the bitcoin, and we can hope that it will be a good moment to see the market reach the higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:38:06 AM

I hope it will come earlier than the end of this year because I see the altcoin seems wants to increase higher. We still have time to buy more and more coins especially in this week which many altcoins were getting down because of bitcoin price is down deeper. But once bitcoin increase again, some altcoin will stay to increase following the bitcoin, and we can hope that it will be a good moment to see the market reach the higher price.

from what you say it looks like you only see you have hopes for price increases from signs of altcoin, but that doesn't give very strong certainty and it can't be a clear signal, because to be able to make bitcoin prices rise and a bull run occurs then there must be good news and at least there must be high demand so that it will make the price condition rise.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:39:58 AM

This year after Consensus. There will be 1 year before halving and usually it is a strong sign for crypto currency , it is a bullish trend, so I suggest you to wait for a bull run!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

Don't expect for the bull run and make changes to your portfolio. Think of the worst case scenario and then go forward with plans of making changes to the portfolio. As the market is completely unpredictable, keeping ourselves active focusing on the worst case will help you recover rather than focusing on the bull run.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:42:47 AM

Most likely not soon, I think that the next bull will be clearly not this year, but I really hope that at least next!
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:20:19 AM

Bull market sure will coming because crypto has very low market capitalization and that will increase later, but no body know when next bull run will start again. But according to history price of BTC , bull run possible to start in the end of this year.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: