Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Should I Expect The Next Bull Run?  (Read 20615 times)
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:59:09 PM

The market start its upward trend and it is the sign of start of a new bull-run anytime from now but it will take a long journey to breach its last high. 2019 can be a year of trend change in this market.
this year will probably be a much-anticipated growth for everyone. but to reach the highest price the market has ever achieved, I don't think this year. because the market still seems to need time for that.
And I think that to wait this year the price rise to the level of the last maximum in 20k is not very professional, besides such fluctuations within a few years will cause another indignation over the volatility of cryptocurrency and also in various speculative schemes.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:08:51 PM

You should expect in the next three years so you will not hurt when the market does not improve in a shorter time-frame. But according to experts, the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency when bullish trend will take over.  And the indication is going rightly with the market in the green. All coins have increased in prices as compared to the year of 2018 when the market was in pain. I think until the end of the year of 2019, you will recover some half of your loss. Good luck.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:30:03 PM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
2019 is definitely a good year to invest. For any market situation, you can earn a lot of money. The most important thing is the strategy and the way you analyze the market.
If you have a short vision and are not persistent in investing, it is very easy to fail.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:37:50 PM

The market start its upward trend and it is the sign of start of a new bull-run anytime from now but it will take a long journey to breach its last high. 2019 can be a year of trend change in this market.
this year will probably be a much-anticipated growth for everyone. but to reach the highest price the market has ever achieved, I don't think this year. because the market still seems to need time for that.
And I think that to wait this year the price rise to the level of the last maximum in 20k is not very professional, besides such fluctuations within a few years will cause another indignation over the volatility of cryptocurrency and also in various speculative schemes.
Come on bro, stop thinking like that if you don't want to lose. there is no bullrun this year, but maybe there is an increase. but that is only for recovery. we won't be able to see bullrun, now. this year will be the same as last year. so don't be too optimistic, if you already get to sell. Be a short-term trader for the next few years and you will survive here.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:57:10 PM

You should expect in the next three years so you will not hurt when the market does not improve in a shorter time-frame. But according to experts, the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency when bullish trend will take over.  And the indication is going rightly with the market in the green. All coins have increased in prices as compared to the year of 2018 when the market was in pain. I think until the end of the year of 2019, you will recover some half of your loss. Good luck.
So you're saying the price of Bitcoin will be $10,000 by the end of the year? That would be good, but the opposite scenario should always be taken into account
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:58:04 PM

Expect a bull run is always better. But this does not mean that it will begin this year. It is necessary to be realistic and understand that the bullish growth of the market does not begin from our desires, but from the desires of the major players of the crypto market.
So buy bitcoins and wait for the market to start growing. Perhaps this will happen soon.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:13:44 PM

As of now, the cryptocurrency market is in the second cycle of bull run if BTC prices cross 5500 dollars then we can expect the market to reach again previous all-time high prices
Yeah right, price recently have started to rise and with the passage of time it is rising, in market we can see more investors are not joining and they are making high number of investment so the price is rapidly now rising, according to my analization market will be recovered till end of 2019 and we are gonna see high price soon.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:07:39 PM

Yes, Bull run will definitely be there again but in my opinion not this year but for a long time, and now it has begun to show the market is growing so around 4 years again, bull run will come.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

i think it's really unpredictable but i saw a chart loop from the beginning of crypto, this chart shows that ,in this period, crypto market needs a consulation period before bull run, it might be min. 6 months...
I agree to guess the bullish trend is very difficult , but I think now the bullish trend has begun , and now we can only wait for when there will be new peaks
To be honest, I don't think these bullish signs are real bullish trend patterns. There are some concrete tools and indicators for measuring the trend direction. None of these indicators currently show green colour and there is a room for growth in the graphics.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:32:09 PM

The market now looks very curious, firstly some altcoins were able to overcome the bearish trend, secondly the market itself is in a state that can be called "before the jump" and this jump can easily happen in case of a strong positive news background.

Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:43:36 PM

I have a similar experience for you. If  u have gone through a full cycle.  u will sell your coins at the end of 2017. I think the real bull market will return, next year.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:09:59 PM

in fact, the market is now completely different than in 2017. The community is more focused on technology development and the introduction of blockchain into the masses. Cryptoenthusiasts are different, investors are much more sober, and competition is stronger. The bull market is still inevitable, but I think only worthy projects will show strong growth.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:23:44 PM

No one knows for sure.

In the last bull-run I have a great experience, the one of experience that I got and I must do consistently was, always cash out your crypto. I'm not saying you must cash out all of your crypto, but cash out some of them, you don't know for sure how long we will have this bear market.

But getting 5k to 400 sure harsh, learn from that and expect the price to fluctuate so you ready to cash out some, from that you don't expect when that happen and focus on your investment.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:50:15 AM

I got into Crypto July 2017 , as newbie i was much afraid so i never took the risk so 2017 bull run pass over me .. 2018 the expectation was really high  so i took the risk but things fall apart .. I invested $5000 in Altcoins last year but right its  worth  less than $400 ..  I know one  day there is going to be another bull  run .. Should i expect the bull run this year or i should  expect it in three years time  !!
Nobody has been able to give specific time on when bull run is going to happen. All the interviews and analysis I have been seeing keeps on saying sooner or later and none can tell when it’s going to be exactly. So the best thing you can do is just have patience and not bother yourself much about it. And if I may ask, which altcoins did you invest in?
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:02:47 PM

Nobody has been able to give specific time on when bull run is going to happen. All the interviews and analysis I have been seeing keeps on saying sooner or later and none can tell when it’s going to be exactly. So the best thing you can do is just have patience and not bother yourself much about it. And if I may ask, which altcoins did you invest in?
I agree what you said sir, because for me wait until coming the bullrun.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

It is always difficult to predict the big price movements in crypto. But for me, such events seems to be associated with the block reward halving. Back in 2012 we had the first block reward halving. And one year later, we were having the first bull run. The same thing happened after the second block reward halving of 2016. So I would say that we can expect the next one by 2021.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:23:08 PM

Looking at what altcoins you have invested in, if it is a strong project whose price has fallen due to the bear market, then perhaps you will wait for growth. But if the project is shit, then maybe you need to wait for the first pump and sell the coins to reduce the loss.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

I think the next bull run will not start soon because the last bull run was ended not too long. We must wait at least more than 1 year from now for the next bull run. We need new investors, they are the new generation that just grow up and get in crypto market.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:05:16 PM

Don't worry about your loss. It will recover very soon. everyday market recover and many investor again showing there interest about crypto currency. i don't know how much time need for big bull run but many experience people say that huge bull coming in this year. 
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:57:53 PM

The expectation is not bad, but over expectations is very bad when you think about getting a lot of money/bull run of your hodl coin.
People who have a lot of coin of ethereum and bitcoin, they always want to rise up the price. Price can be rise when more people will come on crypto sector and they will invest their money.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: