Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the right time to explain about bitcoin to others..?  (Read 22793 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:48:46 AM

Actually, whenever and wherever we can explain about bitcoin to people who want an explanation about it, because bitcoin is already widely known to people and we can also read or see through the internet. Those who want to know or understand about bitcoin will certainly not think that bitcoin is a scam if we explain it well from the beginning of the existence of bitcoin until now, because this is the right time for those who want to invest in bitcoin because the price is down.

I have the same opinion, that now is the right condition to explain bitcoin to everyone because they can start investing when cheap bitcoin prices are like now. Although, the risk of volatility that occurs cannot be predicted. However, we better explain to everyone about the risks of bitcoin investments so that the people we explain later about bitcoin do not feel that they have been exposed to investment fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:20:28 AM

now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
Every time is the right moment for us to share our knowledge to other people about bitcoin for them to become interested to what it is. If they didn't believe to what did you say,  it is better to ignore them because it is not a matter after all.
There is no right time to share knowledge because you can share it all the time on the people that interested on it. It is not your fault if they do not believe on it because it is their decision if they want to take or leave it, what matter the most is that you make effort for them and those who put effort on their own can be benefitted too.

ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:49:42 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:02:09 PM by ellehcar

Before, I also had the same dilemma as OP has, but then I realized, if not now, then when, and if not me, then who. It's us who are supposed to go hand-in-hand in spreading awareness about bitcoin. I believe that if people have enough knowledge about that, we can break the doubt and fear about it which hinder it in reaching its full potential, making it undervalued.  So I think, yeah, this is definitely the right time to tell others about it, and now is the perfect time to enter the crypto world. Anyway, it's a gamble, just as life is, and those who can endure to the end wins. I'm pretty sure that open-minded people will thank us soon for introducing bitcoin to them when it snowballs.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:19:35 PM

it is our responsibility to explain bitcoin in sustainable prospects as long as we can still apply positive limits to ward off all negative questions from them due to lack of knowledge because they often read pessimistic articles in the short term.

Although not easy but their mindset will be broader when understanding bitcoin from price points and market trends entering the lowest point. At least they will know that bitcoin will not be destroyed and many other negative things.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

yes, now is the right time you can share with your friends to find out the procedure for investing in bitcoin, because right now it's the right time you can enter to buy a lot of bitcoin, because bitcoin also provides a good opportunity to make a profit at the current purchase price
- With prices and risks at this time, I don't think we should share with friends about the knowledge of investing in bitcoin and crypto, the risk is bigger than what they can get, and if they have huge losses, we will be complained by them, even they will say bad things about us to others. Of course, we are kind and help them and they thank us in such a way, that is really an unhappy thing, so I do not expect people to explain bitcoin to others, this is a modernized society, information and knowledge are constantly updated on the internet, we do not need to do something without benefits

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:40:45 PM

I think this is the right time due to the market dip, the issue is to let them get to know what they are venturing into and I'm sure they themselves  will see that now is the right time if they really want to earn something from crypto.
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 01:45:32 PM

now the market value is dull and the price of bitcoin is also low and is at loss ...so iam asking that if i explain now about the bitcoin they may think as a scam...
It is always a right time to explain about Bitcoin and underlying technologies. Maybe later it will be too late for them. Also, making your educational efforts, is a big thing for all of our crypto community, for the goal of mass adoption and growing army.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:35:44 PM

Half to half. The good half is now it's good time to explain that Bitcoin is just one of goods. At previus time, many people came to crypto space for making a quick buck. But we all know that it's impossible you can always win in market. The bad half is as what you say, someone maybe think the market is speculative, regard it as scam, so its price down now and for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: