Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 02:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency 2019 - btc markets alternative.  (Read 98 times)
TradingSuccess (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:37:32 AM

Hello and welcome to my view on the future of cryptocurrency 2019. In this post, I will talk about btc markets alternative and my opinion on how the bitcoin markets are going so far. Short read but very interesting, be sure to check out my personal preference on the best trading platform so far in 2019.

Future of cryptocurrency 2019

As 2018 came to an end, cryptocurrency took a big hit, 80% dropped from there peak in earlier January, bitcoin in November also dropped by 80% it lost almost 3 ninths of its value in previous weeks. Bitcoin dropped as low as $2,000 USD but make a nice recovery shortly after. Heading into 2019 bitcoin predictions are believed to make a rise and some experts are suggesting that bitcoin could be worth a staggering, $20,000 or even $50,000 USD. With the cryptocurrency predictions setting high expectations now would be a great time to invest. Jeet Singh A cryptocurrency portfolio manager stated he wasn't worried about the cryptocurrencies fluctuating and said that it is normal for cryptocurrency to fluctuate 70-80%. He then compared cryptocurrencies to companies such as Microsoft and Apple stating, initially the stocks were also volatile for them and as they gather their business model, stocks not only climbed but they become much more stable too.
I believe Bitcoin will be worth a lot more in later 2019 as the other altcoins fade, bitcoin will continue to rise and become more dominant.

Keep reading for more information or......  Wink

Check out my personal favorite Bitcoin trading platform here> Yes Its Clickable

btc markets explained

Btc Markets as most of us know is, Australians secure bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange platform, they call them selfs a secure and reliable trading platform for businesses and professional investors, however after scouting reviews over at "bit trust" I found some really shocking comments, one man stated,

"BTC market is down for withdraws and deposits. Poor communication and no clue about what is going on. They claim to be under maintenance, but It's going over 24hrs now. Their twitter account sucks, the only thing they say is: get in touch with support team...." 

After reading this I was skeptical so I began to read further, I then read this, this is what shocked me, I will only show a short snippet of what Peter wrote:

"Please read this if you don't want to lose your money.
Btc market is a scam. I had over $5k stolen from my account in the middle of May. It has been a tough month. Anyone that has been scammed like this will know the feeling, your driving down the road going through your daily life in a kind of a haze, shaking your head every 10 minutes.... I have been doing this for over a month now. I am just starting to breathe properly again."

You can find out more using the link below, I linked the review page below to back up what I have written here and to advise you all so you do not have these problems yourself.

btc markets review

The best btc trading platform 2019

Final conclusion, if you want a safe and reliable platform to trade bitcoins/ cryptocurrency I highly recommend this trading platform: BTC Maxamiser
Some bonuses to get you excited about using this platform,
1) You gain 2% Hourly for 100 HOURS, that's incredible, right?
2)200% total return on your total investment, hell yeah!
3)10% referral
4)Automatic withdrawal straight to your wallet address, every HOUR.

Bitcoin Profit has a state of the art trading platform designed to help you be more successful, you can easily trade bitcoin for real cash and, you get help with trading so you can stop worrying about losing and focus more on winning. Be a winner, join bitcoin profit today, check out the welcome video and learn more here:  Click to learn more

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my post, Its greatly appreciated and I wish you all the best of luck with your trades.

Your questions and opinions matter, feel free to comment below.

Callum.
lakrancoin
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Lakran - Future Private Digital Cash

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:22:35 PM

I thinks it's LAKRAN

LAKRAN POWERFUL PRIVATE DIGITAL CASH
Pages: [1]
  Print