Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] BasexCoin - unite cryptocurrencies and the real world  (Read 1810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:44:37 AM

Well, will it be possible with Basex to perform all basic functions and needs in relation to cryptocurrencies? It's a huge ambition! But even Basex being reliable, what steps will it take to make the exchanges have the same ethics? Or is there planning to develop the exchange itself? The app is something obligatory in today's times and not all cryptocurrencies have, when launching this feature, attract a lot of attention! These ambitious ideas seem interesting to follow.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:01:10 AM

Downloaded the wallet at this moment and was checking it is functional or not. Everything went smooth. There are some node server, if someone needs them. I want to share them here;

addnode=95.213.200.76
addnode=82.202.221.172
addnode=92.53.77.167
addnode=31.184.255.237
addnode=78.155.218.157
addnode=5.189.224.97
addnode=37.228.119.205
addnode=95.213.252.22
Yes-now everything works as it should.Thank you friend, you did a good job.
ObscureIM
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:16:25 AM

when will the team members be revealed?
Semberin

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

when will the exchange and what?
We are planning a listing very soon, in first weeks of March or earlier. It will be not big, but known exchange. The announcement will be released next week in our discord server.

Good to hear that exchange listing very soon.  I think it will be end of this month instead of March. I am feeling so. It is not matter the exchange big or small, if secure and knownly exchange site.
mobzik

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Downloaded the wallet at this moment and was checking it is functional or not. Everything went smooth. There are some node server, if someone needs them. I want to share them here;

addnode=95.213.200.76
addnode=82.202.221.172
addnode=92.53.77.167
addnode=31.184.255.237
addnode=78.155.218.157
addnode=5.189.224.97
addnode=37.228.119.205
addnode=95.213.252.22
Yes-now everything works as it should.Thank you friend, you did a good job.

Thanks for nodes. That was what i want right now! Wallet working good indeed. Especially with these nodes. You guys know what is the current stake rewards atm?
Hisapop

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:21:45 AM

Masternode collateral 3500. Current masternodes online : 6  and last block is 74742 at this moment.  You guys can check it for current situation of Basex coin from Mnroi.info
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:50:46 PM

Well, will it be possible with Basex to perform all basic functions and needs in relation to cryptocurrencies? It's a huge ambition! But even Basex being reliable, what steps will it take to make the exchanges have the same ethics? Or is there planning to develop the exchange itself? The app is something obligatory in today's times and not all cryptocurrencies have, when launching this feature, attract a lot of attention! These ambitious ideas seem interesting to follow.
Yes, we are planning to develop own exchange.

Basexcoin official links:
Website   ◈  Bitcointalk    ◈   Explorer  ◈  Github  ◈  Twitter
Discord  ◈  Telegram   ◈  Telegram Support
basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:10:57 PM

We plan KYD-verification in few weeks

Hansellemar

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

We plan KYD-verification in few weeks

Thanks for this info. I think coin will be more powerful after the KYD verification due to people will trust this project much more than before times. Basexcoin idea is good. but the roadmap will be long to make all of them come true. Hope the project will be successful.
Hanegro

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:13:46 PM

addnode=95.213.200.76
addnode=82.202.221.172
addnode=92.53.77.167
addnode=31.184.255.237
addnode=78.155.218.157
addnode=5.189.224.97
addnode=37.228.119.205
addnode=95.213.252.22

Thanks for nodes. I downloaded wallet and wallet working well but i will keep these nodes for the future. Maybe i there will be syncing problems, then i can use these ones. By the way, anybody know what will be exchange listing time? and which exchange site?
Horantui

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:17:10 PM

Listing will be in 1 month as i read from main post. First exchange tests - Q4 2019 and at the same time will be Huge promo campaign. I wonder what kind of offers will be including by that huge promo campaigns? and i have also another question, If i want to stake some coins, what is the minimum amount bsa to get stake rewards without orphan blocks? Thanks!
Cedde

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:19:01 AM

Listing will be in 1 month as i read from main post. First exchange tests - Q4 2019 and at the same time will be Huge promo campaign. I wonder what kind of offers will be including by that huge promo campaigns? and i have also another question, If i want to stake some coins, what is the minimum amount bsa to get stake rewards without orphan blocks? Thanks!

I think you should stake at least 1250 coins to get smooth rewards as you wish.  How i know? Because of POS pack amount is 1250 Bsa  and the another amount is 500 BSA for shared mn service. Check community server for more details.
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:40:53 PM

Can BSA be the coin that will help the cryptocurrencies change how things are done in the world?
If every project had this ambition and was not worried about money and profits,
Maybe, today we would be in another market or at least with more interest from people.
There are people interested in BSA, these are looking for price stability.
How will this be done? Even the projects called stable for fluctuations in its development and price.
Nesfitep

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:53:20 AM

There are 4 elements to create a system of BSA.

cryptocurrency (this one already exists)
crypto exchange ( BSA team has professional developers as they said to make this one)
online and offline cryptocurrency exchangers
and application to pay for goods and services in stores

If crypto exchange site soon, i think other steps will be more fast after that. Lets see!

wadax.io

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:27:27 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 02:40:38 PM by wadax.io

BSA/BTC is listed on https://wadax.io/trade/BSABTC

For more info: https://wadax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023223711-Wadax-lists-Basex-BSA-

Discord: https://discord.gg/UQx7y2E
Gubaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:41:43 AM

Very interesting project.
Using Mobile Crypto Pay Coin,
It is very good to purchase prepayment and mobile card, mobile data plan, hardware warranty.
I want to pay attention to future trends.

Look like a joke buddy. Here BSA ANN  not Mobile Crypto Pay Coin. Also copy-paste not allowed. It is against the forum rules.

This project has a good purpose and i see it grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals. Goodluck MobilePayCoin i will watch your project grow
I'm an avid follower of this MobilePayCoin project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.

Same. Wrong topic and copy-paste words again.

The has  project is very high  potential for success. I hope that investors like it and will give many great opportunities to get rich.
Best of luck for team MobilePayCoin!
You are missing out if you haven't gotten in yet!!

You too.. BSA here.

Whether it is the request for a card or the hiring of a mobile phone plan, will it be available to any country and operator? Or just the ones that will make future partnerships with Mobile Pay?
MobilePayCoin IS STABLE POS and MASTERNODE COIN, WITH GREAT ROI and FUTURE
A coin worth the investment lovers

You forgot to change coin name, i think

I just came across this project, I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange.
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
MobilePayCoin has starting to get big in discord community. I'm willing to give the dev team a chance to show what they got so I'll be watching this project very closely.

April 1 ?  

MobilePayCoin look like very promising project.
I am happy being part of this community.
I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful
i cant wait to listing in exchange

I think you tried to say BSA instead of that coin. lol

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:37:39 AM

Very interesting project.
Using Mobile Crypto Pay Coin,
It is very good to purchase prepayment and mobile card, mobile data plan, hardware warranty.
I want to pay attention to future trends.

Look like a joke buddy. Here BSA ANN  not Mobile Crypto Pay Coin. Also copy-paste not allowed. It is against the forum rules.
I think you tried to say BSA instead of that coin. lol

Thanks.
Someone confused with forum threads   Roll Eyes
Deleted this posts

basexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Basexcoin dev

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:39:05 AM

Who cant wait for this coin to moon!!
Lets take a ride out of this universe!! Who is with me!
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
How can I reserve a MN?
Yes. Send me PM

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:02:48 PM

It is good to be used as a listing fee or transaction fee at BSA COIN at the exchange platform.
I think the master node will be worthwhile.
What a good project. Day by Day this coin demant go to high. This coin success very short time. This coin all team members and staff working very hard .

perhaps, this project and will go to the first ranks of the most advanced projects of the cryptocurrency area. but for this it is necessary to try as much as possible. It's not an easy time now in this cryptomarket and it proves to be a lot to sacrifice in order not to lose control over the situation.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:26:34 PM

There are too many different coins and a lot of fiat. Therefore, I want to clarify. The seller can convert the cryptocurrency into paper money. I am an ordinary consumer. I want to buy a product. I need to have any cryptocurrency. I pay for the goods. But now not many buyers have cryptocurrency. I'm talking about the bulk of the population. Suppose I have only a bank account. How this problem will be solved?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: