Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When market on blood bath condition.what do you do?  (Read 831 times)
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

What do you do when market on blood bath condition like now.sell your fund ,your crypto or buy some crypto coin and hold it,
What your recommended when crypto down price and some ico project failed..

I shut down the computer immediately. Because the panic always makes me mistake. The important thing is to be able to do the right intervention at the right time. Panic always makes mistakes.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:12:16 PM

What do you do when market on blood bath condition like now.sell your fund ,your crypto or buy some crypto coin and hold it,

It is best to stand outside and look at the current market, it is difficult and dangerous if you want to invest in the market right now. I joined the market earlier and now I have to hold and wait to get a better price

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:28:58 PM

Me, I proposed for us is find a good coin/token like low total supply. It can be survive our investment on crypto because the supply is very important to get a sign if that is profitable or not. Think about it.

Total supply is to be important and primary to up or down price some coin? Because many ico for now list at exchange and down price 90% from ico token sale.
Total supply can  promise about price crypto at exchange?

Priyank9871

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:30:39 PM

In this case Swing trade help you a lot... sell at sell zone and buy low. !
its works in bear market a lot
Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

It is best to stand outside and look at the current market, it is difficult and dangerous if you want to invest in the market right now. I joined the market earlier and now I have to hold and wait to get a better price

For me just try buy cheaper coin and look their website about their partner . And look how many high low price at exchange when their coin trade on market.dnt forget for look how about their community support project.i

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:36:34 PM

It depends, if I have some spare money, I invest and buy some decent altcoin at cheaper price. Never be afraid of the bear-market. It's the best time to buy and hold good altcoins.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:36:50 PM

Selling on this kind of situation is not smart and wise. It feels like youve given up your crypto investment. The wisest thing to do is to buy when its cheap, hold, and then wait for the right time to sell it. All your moves are risky anyway, wo why do the most safest way to earn right?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

I can only secure money, and also buy some bitcoin, ethereum when I go down. then do the bounty work Wink
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

I think it's worth selling your coins. Transfer them to money. What would the market vonosonlenii buy more. And invest well. Now I do not see another way out of this situation.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:55:53 PM

the only thing I did when the market crashed was to save my money. I don't want to suffer severe losses because of that I will sell some coins that I see are not good. maybe for some people this is panic sales but for me this is the fastest way to stop this problem. and we the market has started to rise again, then I will buy it again. for me this method is better than silence and does nothing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
aprilnot

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

everyone has their own thoughts, but the important thing is never to be quiet when the market falls. my advice is to keep an eye on the situation on the market, if you think things will get worse you should sell all the coins you have. people who suffered heavy losses when the market crashed were those who still survived and did not sell their coins. don't hesitate to sell because it can be the most effective way to save you from losses.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:48:59 PM

I personally will choose not to rush in making a decision, I will observe the development of the market and the coins that I have, if the coins that I have allow me to fall further I will choose to sell them and I will observe some coins that have great potential to return recover and increase for me to buy.
wendiar19

Activity: 470

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:57:47 PM

when the market conditions are like that and I still have trading capital that I can use for trading, I will buy some coins that have the potential to look for profit, but if there is no more capital and all your assets are stuck at a high price then one of the best ways is wait until the price returns expensive.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

I better leave the market. this is better than silence and just waiting. maybe I lost but it was better than losing all my money because of such a situation.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:06:51 PM

If you have been holding your tokens for a long time , it is better to keep them, since prices are low now and selling something is not the best time, prices can recover at any time ,
and so I just do not go to the stock exchange and do not look how much my portfolio is worth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:48:33 PM

Since I joined Cryptocurrencies, it has been in a never ending bear market so this is what I am used to, in any given time, I keep doing what I do best, buy the best ICOs, do a little bounty, hold some good coins and hope for the best.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

I was fortunate to experience a little bullish market before the bear took over, what j do now is just to wait for the bear to return, I guess that is what the majority of us are waiting for at this point.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:36:49 PM

Most times when the market is at the bear stage, it is always a good opportunity to make more profits, because coins will pump and dump, which means in between there will be fomo.
Traders tend to make good use of this opportunity to make more profits than the time of bull run.
Although, bull run is good and it favours everyone, irrespective of your trading skill.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:38:44 PM

In this situation, I just went into standby mode and wait for the market to grow. I think that eventually it will start to grow, though it will not happen soon.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:41:27 PM

I won't recommend anything because you should decide on your own and take responsibility for your actions.
I can tell you what I'd do but don't treat it like a recommendation. There are 2 important points in my strategy. If it just begun to lose value and I can get out without losses break even or be very close to it I do it.
If it happens too fast and i'm already -20% or more I keep holding my bags. Like If I bought Bitcoin at 5000 and it went to 3000 I wouldn't sell because it's 80% down from ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: