Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When market on blood bath condition.what do you do?  (Read 831 times)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

When the market is red, only noobs dump all their holdings. Wise crypto enthusiasts still take advantage of the red market. What I mean is, if you are good with your TA, do some trading, most times you win. Also, do not sell those coins which dipped heavily, especially those with potential, reason being some folks take advantage at that point as point of entry. Rule number one is, never panic sell or FOMO unnecessarily .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

Well, I have no option but hold my coins. There is no point why would I sell anything when its value is insignificant and (hopefully) invested in promising projects  Grin. It is not the greatest time to start an ICO, but I think that their quality is continually increasing as projects backed by promises of unknowm people are not in demand (thank God). What should you do though? As I do not have any extra money at the moment, I can not put them here even when I would like to do so. Look: even after a catastrophical bloodbath, there are several coins backed by hard-working teams that are investing every second of their time to improve services and bring crypto to masses. As an investor, I have crossed my fingers for them as their success would be my success as well  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:31:31 PM

When the market is crushing the best you can do is buying different top cryptocurrencies for such cheap prices. As for me, mainly I hold my crypto portfolio and wait for a new bullrun.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

There is no many things tat I can do in facing this nightmare. I think that waiting for the better moment to see the market is good ideas. yeah, I need only hold my coins and make it as the further investment. So far, i still hold about more than 15 coins and I still hold it whatever happen.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:19:38 PM

I buy during blood market. You know, it is like an advantage for me,because other people are afraid of doing that.
That's why I am sure that it is perfect decision and it is like opportunity, don't afraid buying deep!
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:31:42 PM

When market is on bloodbath it is an opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, but tokens with reason. Not to buy any token as they can further drop and lose their value and never recover. We have to find undervalued coins with growing potential and invest into them.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:37:15 PM

What do you do when market on blood bath condition like now.sell your fund ,your crypto or buy some crypto coin and hold it,
What your recommended when crypto down price and some ico project failed..

when the market is red I will buy several altcoins and wait for the market to rise. I will buy altcoins that are trusted and also hold for the next few years. I will study the failed ICO.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

Well i think i have no choice at all. I will hold all my coins left and wait for better condition. The condition of market is still in bad shape. I hope the condition is change as soon as possible. We already struggling since last year.

Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:50:57 PM

Well i think i have no choice at all. I will hold all my coins left and wait for better condition. The condition of market is still in bad shape. I hope the condition is change as soon as possible. We already struggling since last year.
Still hold and wait for grow up again price of crypto.because i see every year any sometime when bitcoin and other crypto price fast grow up and then down again.i still wait thats time.but when it? I dnt know

Dergansion (OP)

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:53:37 PM

What do you do when market on blood bath condition like now.sell your fund ,your crypto or buy some crypto coin and hold it,

when the market is red I will buy several altcoins and wait for the market to rise. I will buy altcoins that are trusted and also hold for the next few years. I will study the failed ICO.
When you buy altocoin and hold it.are you look cmc before buy it or look their website about project and road map? Or just feeling and self prediction from you? Maybe you can give me knowledge how to choose priority good cyrpto for buy and hold

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:13:35 PM

It's best and very simple as A,B,C.
The best thing to do is to have patient till the market recovers from the bloodbath then wait to trade.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:14:35 PM

laugh at those that buy more, thinking they will get profit.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:17:57 PM

Keep my coins.
There is no choice about this.
You sell and you get a little amount and then a sudden pump comes. So, it will just be an unlucky day.
Why sell, if you could just wait?
Values will change in just a manner of time. Crypto currencies cannot be predicted and anytime a pump may come.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:43:10 PM

When market is on blood bath condition I will buy more coins of promising projects. It got my buying list with different altcoins. I don't care of panic sellers. The cryptocurrency market will recover again.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:50:47 PM

Just nothing. Because we literally have nothing to do except just watching. If the market goes up then its a good one for us and if falls then it will be an headache.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:55:31 AM

I still watching the market even if the market on the blood bath like now, and if I can see a good opportunity to buy any coins especially bitcoin, then I will buy to test the market and then if I am sure that the price can bounce up, then I will buy more amount. But it doesn't always like that because sometimes I don't see the market in the good movements and if that happens, then I will only watch the price up and down without making any trade.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:04:57 AM

My advise is to search for new perspective projects and invest in it, while others worry about the red market.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:10:45 AM

for the near future we maintain the existing ones, and as much as possible buy coins
that are very dominant and hold the coins we have, because someday all altcoins will stand on a very green market condition,
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:04:38 AM

If I can quickly smell an incoming bloodbath I will quickly change my coins to usdc and when I'm bloodbath condition I make us of the advantage and buy back to gain more quantity of the coins I sold

Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:26:19 AM

In the time like now i will just hold on to what i have, i think ICO project fail is a very common thing i dare to say even whales will experience fail ICO before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: