Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslims in American Government are Double Traitors.  (Read 294 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:39:27 PM

Why are Muslims in American government double traitors? Because the First Amendment requires them to uphold religious freedom, but Islam requires that they convert all people to Islam, or execute them if they won't convert.

If a Muslim takes the Oath of Office to uphold the American Constitution (and Amendments), he/she is allowing and upholding religions other than Islam. They are traitors to Islam. If they don't betray Islam, then they are traitors against America for not upholding their Oath of Office.

----------

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

----------

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx (Much more, including explanations.)

----------

Any Muslim who takes the Oath of Office in American government should be immediately removed as a traitor IF he/she doesn't, at the same time, denounce Islam, under oath. But if they denounce Islam, their former brother Muslims will take care of them... (Quran (3:56)) "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

What do you think?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:45:52 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (6)

Well its in the quran, but I don't know any muslims who actually practice every verse literally, just like I don't know any Christians who take every bible in the verse literally. That is a very conservative interpretation only adopted by pure extremists like ISIS.  For most modern muslims, its really just about upholding the five pillars.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:17:30 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 11:05:08 PM by af_newbie
Merited by Foxpup (3)

I think people should grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.  That is what I think.

As for the Islam ideology, some Muslims living in the US are cultural Muslims, not the 6th-century wackos.

Problem is you cannot tell them apart.  

I am sure there are many lunatics who feel their Islamist ideology is the only way to go, just like you think that "Jesus is the only way to go".

People believe in some crazy shit, there is no way to know what is in peoples' heads.

All you can do is expose the religious bullshit in any form it comes.  Whether it is Islam, Christianity, Judaism or Scientology.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:20:06 PM

Well its in the quran, but I don't know any muslims who actually practice every verse literally, just like I don't know any Christians who take every bible in the verse literally. That is a very conservative interpretation only adopted by pure extremists like ISIS.  For most modern muslims, its really just about upholding the five pillars.

However, the Koran can be interpreted to place the timing on Muslims, individually. This means that when they are called upon by Islam to do war against anybody else, what are they going to do? It's execution by Muslims if they don't obey Islam.

The point is, we need to get a formal statement from them if they are in government. The statement needs to include self execution if they obey Islam. More, it needs to include execution by anybody if they obey Islam.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:20:48 PM

I think people should grow up and stop believing in fairy tales.  That is what I think.

As for the Islam ideology, some Muslims living in the US are cultural Muslims, not the 6th-century wackos.

I am sure there are many lunatics who feel their Islamist ideology is the only way to go, just like you think that "Jesus is the only way to go".

People believe in some crazy shit, there is no way to know what is peoples' heads.

All you can do is expose the religious bullshit in any form it comes.  Whether it is Islam, Christianity, Judaism or Scientology.

... or Atheism.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:31:31 PM

People believe in some crazy shit, there is no way to know what is peoples' heads.

... or Atheism.

Cool

What bullshit is Atheism spewing?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:54:00 PM

... or Atheism.

Cool

That God doesn't exist.

It might only be half-BS if it was only suggested that God might not exist. But some of the most adamant atheists are setting themselves up as gods (self-contradiction atheism) in the way they attempt to tell everybody that God doesn't exist, when there is all kinds of evidence that showing that He does exist.

Atheism is complete BS. And the more it is touted as reality, the greater BS it becomes, because atheists turn themselves into gods more and more, the more they spout their atheism BS.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

... or Atheism.

Cool

That God doesn't exist.

It might only be half-BS if it was only suggested that God might not exist. But some of the most adamant atheists are setting themselves up as gods (self-contradiction atheism) in the way they attempt to tell everybody that God doesn't exist, when there is all kinds of evidence that showing that He does exist.

Atheism is complete BS. And the more it is touted as reality, the greater BS it becomes, because atheists turn themselves into gods more and more, the more they spout their atheism BS.

Cool

Ok, whatever makes you happy. Believe what you want to believe.

Don't complain about Muslims as your belief is the same as theirs.   You believe in more less the same fairy tale about some sky daddy, spirits, afterlife, heaven, and hell etc.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:25:42 AM

... or Atheism.

Cool

That God doesn't exist.

Cool

Ok, whatever makes you happy. Believe what you want to believe.

Don't complain about Muslims as your belief is the same as theirs.   You believe in more less the same fairy tale about some sky daddy, spirits, afterlife, heaven, and hell etc.

Look at this way. Atheists claim God doesn't exist. But they haven't checked the center of Jupiter to see if God is there or not. Only a god could know that God wasn't there without looking. So, atheism self destructs right in the way it believes.

You bring belief in God right to yourself by what you say. How? You state what I believe. But the best mind reading machines can't do that yet. You must be a god to know what other people are thinking and believe.

However, Christian religion doesn't suggest jihad against anyone. But atheism takes away the only place where morality comes from... God. So, atheism is worse - more violent - than Islam.

Cool

When was the last time an Atheist killed an abortion doctor or blew himself up in the name of Atheism?

More violent?  Look in the mirror.

BTW, our morality does not come from the writing of deranged Bronze Age psychopath (aka your God), we have learned more about human nature since then.  We learned what causes harm.  Your "God" did not have the slightest idea what it means to be moral.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:44:12 AM

Why are Muslims in American government double traitors? Because the First Amendment requires them to uphold religious freedom, but Islam requires that they convert all people to Islam, or execute them if they won't convert.

If a Muslim takes the Oath of Office to uphold the American Constitution (and Amendments), he/she is allowing and upholding religions other than Islam. They are traitors to Islam. If they don't betray Islam, then they are traitors against America for not upholding their Oath of Office.

----------

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

----------

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx (Much more, including explanations.)

----------

Any Muslim who takes the Oath of Office in American government should be immediately removed as a traitor IF he/she doesn't, at the same time, denounce Islam, under oath. But if they denounce Islam, their former brother Muslims will take care of them... (Quran (3:56)) "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

What do you think?

Cool

thats completely true, but there are many interpretations of islam, in general, religions seek no wordly empire but a spiritual empire, the mindset of the people is important the the strucutres, enforcing a certain world are the goals, like its the case for the americans, muslims are more supposed to seek to enforce their spritual unity, and its actually ok and would work but the society created not necessarily a good one.

the concept of "spiritual enforcement" is very intolerant, and very problematic as well

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:50:07 AM

What do you think?

Cool

thats completely true, but there are many interpretations of islam, in general, religions seek no wordly empire but a spiritual empire, the mindset of the people is important the the strucutres, enforcing a certain world are the goals, like its the case for the americans, muslims are more supposed to seek to enforce their spritual unity, and its actually ok and would work but the society created not necessarily a good one.

the concept of "spiritual enforcement" is very intolerant, and very problematic as well

I would hate being a Muslim. In the back of my mind I would always have the fear that some Muslim brother would try to accuse me of abandoning the faith, to get me executed, so he could take my property.

Cool

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:21:38 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 01:40:26 AM by KingScorpio

What do you think?

Cool

I would hate being a Muslim. In the back of my mind I would always have the fear that some Muslim brother would try to accuse me of abandoning the faith, to get me executed, so he could take my property.

Cool

well islam could work as a faith belief system, to reduce costs of policing but it would create different problems,

the idea behind a religion is to save policing by making the people being afraid of things. like hell etc.

i therefore have complete respect and tolerance for muslims wanting their own sphere

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:59:08 AM

What do you think?

Cool

Cool

well islam could work as a faith belief system, to reduce costs of policing but it would create different problems,

the idea behind a religion is to save policing by making the people being afraid of things. like hell etc.

i therefore have complete respect and tolerance for muslims wanting their own sphere

Science is really as much of a religion as anything else. It's an extension of mankind's attempts to be god.

We are finding out that things are way more complex than science thought half a century ago. It's like not knowing anything about crypto, and trying to develop it from one blockchain Bitcoin address. The address doesn't seem to make sense.

The science/religion difference is that scientists haven't really focused on the absolute complexity of things enough to come out and say that they are struggling. Religion, by its nature, recognizes that mankind doesn't stand a chance of really doing anything big on his own... unless you want to call killing people off by the millions something big.

Islam and the standard Christian atmosphere of America (outside of science, that is) are on the opposite sides of the coin. Christianity is God graciously saving mankind in a universe that is way too complex for man. Islam is continual fear that you haven't done enough, even when you have done your absolute best, and given your all. Science is money, because science really shows that salvation for man is outside of man's reach in science.

Cool

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:49:08 AM

However, the Koran can be interpreted to place the timing on Muslims, individually. This means that when they are called upon by Islam to do war against anybody else, what are they going to do? It's execution by Muslims if they don't obey Islam.

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)
“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8 )

I'd agree with @coins4commies. We can't judge some verse of Qur'an nor bible without understanding it literally. In some cases, radicals don't take part to understand it fully, and only believing and judging it partially. It is indeed a sensitive topic if we talk about religion especially if we just take some verses from the Internet, and then make a conclusion blindly without further research nor critical thinking.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:34:13 PM

“There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)
“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8 )

I'd agree with @coins4commies. We can't judge some verse of Qur'an nor bible without understanding it literally. In some cases, radicals don't take part to understand it fully, and only believing and judging it partially. It is indeed a sensitive topic if we talk about religion especially if we just take some verses from the Internet, and then make a conclusion blindly without further research nor critical thinking.

That's why the folks at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm don't simply throw some verses around. They explain from a knowledgeable standpoint.

The Bible has a verse that says that all Bible is beneficial for instruction. Some people say that this means that anybody is supposed to follow the whole Bible. But being instructed includes being instructed regarding who is supposed to obey what part.

The Koran and Hadiths aren't like this. They don't work together, because they aren't together like the Bible is. The shrewd Muslim understands this. That's why he becomes a cleric... to leach off the rest of the Muslims in the required tithe, or in business. Christians, on the other hand, give voluntarily.

However, the contradiction in the Oath of Office against the religious conviction to be a faithful Muslim, still exists.

Cool

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:21:06 AM

That's why the folks at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm don't simply throw some verses around. They explain from a knowledgeable standpoint.

The Bible has a verse that says that all Bible is beneficial for instruction. Some people say that this means that anybody is supposed to follow the whole Bible. But being instructed includes being instructed regarding who is supposed to obey what part.

The Koran and Hadiths aren't like this. They don't work together, because they aren't together like the Bible is. The shrewd Muslim understands this. That's why he becomes a cleric... to leach off the rest of the Muslims in the required tithe, or in business. Christians, on the other hand, give voluntarily.

However, the contradiction in the Oath of Office against the religious conviction to be a faithful Muslim, still exists.

Cool

All I can see is a biased one point of perspective about Islam, Would you like to explain about "Knowledgeable standpoint explanation"?

It is up to you what to believe if a contradiction exists or not in the Quran, What I'd like to describe is that understanding the Quran literally is essential if you make an astonishing claim. However, the problem is anyone ever able to understand it literally?

The thing is some self-proclaimed that they had been correctly understood it, and I believe those are the radicals ideology that I assume managing a terrorist attack.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:33:54 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 04:30:05 AM by KingScorpio

What do you think?

Cool

Cool

Science is really as much of a religion as anything else. It's an extension of mankind's attempts to be god.

We are finding out that things are way more complex than science thought half a century ago. It's like not knowing anything about crypto, and trying to develop it from one blockchain Bitcoin address. The address doesn't seem to make sense.

The science/religion difference is that scientists haven't really focused on the absolute complexity of things enough to come out and say that they are struggling. Religion, by its nature, recognizes that mankind doesn't stand a chance of really doing anything big on his own... unless you want to call killing people off by the millions something big.

Islam and the standard Christian atmosphere of America (outside of science, that is) are on the opposite sides of the coin. Christianity is God graciously saving mankind in a universe that is way too complex for man. Islam is continual fear that you haven't done enough, even when you have done your absolute best, and given your all. Science is money, because science really shows that salvation for man is outside of man's reach in science.

Cool

nope i dont understand when it is an attempt to be god and when it is an attempt to improve once's life.

when i am building myself a home to life in to life better i am not attempting to be god.

i am trying to free myself from poverty.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:02:19 AM

Cool

nope i dont understand when it is an attempt to be god and when it is an attempt to improve once's life.

when i am building myself a home to life in to life better i am not attempting to be god.

i am trying to free myself from poverty.

None of this has to do with science. Sometimes it has to do with using scientific knowledge.

Strictly, the term "science" has to do with discovery and investigation. But broadly it has become manipulation of knowledge for the conquering of the universe, if possible.

Islam is about conquering. Christianity is about seeking God.

Cool

cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:58:03 PM

Cool

Not really
And since the POTUS swears (except 4 out of 44) on the bible, then they shall abide by those holly writings, right ?

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)
=> bible is about homophobia
Hence every US president taking an oath on the bible should persecute gays

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)
How is Hilary even allowed to run for presidency if she can't have authority ?
How many female teacher have you had at school ?

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)
Hard to explain the #meetoo when the president swore an oath on this book.

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
Why do you want minimum wage ? Amazon was right, people shouldn't even be paid.

Every book has its good and bad verses.
Those are books written 2000 and 1400 years ago.
Everything was different then.

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:09:34 PM

Cool

Not really
And since the POTUS swears (except 4 out of 44) on the bible, then they shall abide by those holly writings, right ?

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)
=> bible is about homophobia
Hence every US president taking an oath on the bible should persecute gays

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)
How is Hilary even allowed to run for presidency if she can't have authority ?
How many female teacher have you had at school ?

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)
Hard to explain the #meetoo when the president swore an oath on this book.

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
Why do you want minimum wage ? Amazon was right, people shouldn't even be paid.

Every book has its good and bad verses.
Those are books written 2000 and 1400 years ago.
Everything was different then.

They swear to obey the Oath of Office, which includes not combining religion with government.

Call it what you want. The Bible is accurate and correct. If you don't follow it, then you are inaccurate and incorrect.

People like Hillary in government is the reason why we have so much trouble. But, the passage is talking about the Church, not the USA Government.

Whatever the #meetoo is that you are talking about, you can't even explain it. Go back to school.

Voluntary slavery is admissible if you want people to have freedom. Only giving people freedom your way, isn't really giving them freedom. Besides, in those days, for the better benefit of all, obedience in slaves made things work out better for them. In addition, you forgot to include the part where St. Paul said that if slaves could gain their freedom, to do it.

The N.T. in the Bible doesn't have any versus that tell anybody to kill anybody else because they have a wrong religion. And the O.T. in the Bible was an instruction for Ancient Israel, which doesn't exist today. Just the opposite with the Koran and Hadiths.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: