Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TNRCASH AND TXTH SMART ASSET  (Read 161 times)
aidi11 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:32:18 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2023, 08:12:46 PM by aidi11

TNRCASH is a cryptocurrency built thanks to the Waves protocol to solve problems concerning the trust and knowledge of the use of electronic money for ordinary people, so all those who do not have the knowledge of the use of online exchanges.

The project is closely related to the construction of real estate applications and software, so as a result of the payment of commissions, collaborations in the field itself.
We already have the first real estate partner that supports us and soon it will be made public.

The next step will be the gateway for developers and webmasters to make it easier for them to receive payments through their sites.

We launched an AIRDROP on our official website. Do not abuse the system you will have maximum two daily payments.
In addition, after Airdrop we have built a whitelist where you can earn while maintaining your positions.
I advise anyone who wants to participate to have the minimum amount of TNRCASH, to send us a mail with your data in the appropriate section of the site that will be listed below.
Payments are made weekly for those who sign up to our program.

Completed the formalities for the listing on biteBTC and it been SUCCESFULL TNRCASH will also be on biteBTC.

That said, I'm adding that I'm looking for figures who can take the project forward with me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: