Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZYNECOIN - All you need to know about the Zynecoin Project  (Read 892 times)
zafzafi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:40:29 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 02:01:46 PM by zafzafi

ENGLISH

ZYNECOIN SCAM
https://www.zynecoin-scam.com/

zynecoin,latoken scam ponzi money laundering exit scam
https://steemit.com/scam/@bankaii/zynecoin-latoken-scam-ponzi-money-laundering-exit-scam

FRENCH

"Zynecoin anciennement Zeencoin est bien une arnaque"
https://www.lelibrepenseur.org/zynecoin-anciennement-zeencoin-est-bien-une-arnaque/
Nous avons dénoncé cette escroquerie il y a plusieurs mois et nous n’allons pas revenir sur la fragilité technique de ce projet.

"Zynecoin : la très douteuse cryptomonnaie soutenue par Dieudonné"
https://www.capital.fr/entreprises-marches/zynecoin-la-tres-douteuse-cryptomonnaie-soutenue-par-dieudonne-1347779
Le polémiste Dieudonné incite ses partisans à investir dans Zynecoin, un projet de cryptomonnaie centré sur l’Afrique. Or celui-ci présente toutes les caractéristiques d’une arnaque.

"Zynecoin, la cryptomonnaie recommandée par Dieudonné est-elle une arnaque ?"
https://conseilscrypto.com/zynecoin-la-cryptomonnaie-recommandee-par-dieudonne-est-elle-une-arnaque/
Est-ce un projet dans lequel investir, nous ne le ferions pas à titre personnel car il n’y a aucun intérêt particulier dans ce projet et l’on ne voit pas en quoi cela va aider l’Afrique à part enrichir ceux qui vendent ce jeton.

"Après le Zynecoin, Dieudonné sort une nouvelle crypto-monnaie douteuse"
https://cryptoast.fr/apres-le-zynecoin-dieudonne-sort-une-nouvelle-crypto-monnaie-douteuse/
"Le Zynecoin, un altcoin aux relents d’arnaque"

"L’intrigant circuit suisse du controversé Zynecoin"
https://www.bilan.ch/finance/lintrigant-circuit-suisse-du-controverse-zynecoin
Il faut dire que le fait que Karim Benabdelkader a été condamné en 2015 à 15 ans d’interdiction d’exercer toute activité commerciale en France suite à une décision du tribunal de commerce de Dijon dans le cadre du dépôt de bilan de sa société pour des faits civils remontants à 2011 n’inspire pas forcément confiance.

"Dieudonné: l'ARNAQUE du ZYNECOIN"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88sDHd4pqjs
Aujourd'hui je t'explique pourquoi le Zynecoin, crypto-monnaie promue par l'humoriste Dieudonné, est une arnaque dangereuse pour les gens qui ne sont pas familiers des cryptos.

"Focus spécial Zynecoin : le ZYN ou la tokenisation de la quenelle"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY4W25iOklo
But du projet,  profil et valeur de l'équipe, nombre de coins, possibilité de réussite, listing, blockchain wethio et club privé wethio, transparence de la levée de fonds, services annexes...
Je vous raconte tout dans cette vidéo.

Zynecoin épisode 2: La quenelle qui valait 3 milliards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EimkALjXPqU
Méfiez vous toujours des gens qui ne vous parlent que du prix, et ne vous demandent que d'achetez, achetez, achetez... ça finit toujours, toujours de la même façon.

zynecoin-fondator

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:20:41 PM

le zynecoin n'est absolument pas une arnaque ,et malgre ta jalousie maladive nous allons accomplir des choses extraordinaires pour l'Afrique .Nous allons construire un orphelinat de grande capacité ! Et nous allons financer la recherche medicale pour eradiquer les maladies comme la lepre,l'obesité la toxoplasmose. Mais notre projet phare reste la construction d'une ligne de chemin de fer reliant Alger a Pretoria !

zynecoin is absolutely not a scam, and despite your sickly jealousy we will do extraordinary things for Africa. We will build a large capacity orphanage somewhere ! We will fund medical research to eliminate diseases such as the disease, obesity of toxoplasmosis. But our project remains under construction of a line of road linking Algiers to Pretoria!
SIMSZ7

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:07:56 PM

Who is Zynecoin-fondator ?? Crazy man ? You take the idebtity of others persons its very bad !!!
It’s him the scam !!!
I can’t belive that . You are at a this point of hating Africa Project ?
What is not normal in your vead Huh
ZYNECOIN FONDATOR IS NOT A MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNCOIN IT S A FAKE !
You want the lost of projet because you know how it s a big project

ZYNECOIN  FONDATOR ACCOUNT IN BITCOINTALK = FAKE NOT MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNECOIN
Dro.Ranger

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:21:29 AM

Hello I don't understand how a person can afford to defame another person!!
I mean, you really have nothing to do except to try to crash a project ? and show someone's privacy? you talk about his sister in a platform where everyone can access!! Do you find that worthy of an educated person? and you want to make people believe that you worry about their money? Do you know anything about cryptocurrency at least??
ALLOW ME TO SAY WHAT I ALSO THINK you're a HATER and wickedness doesn't pay!! and if you have a problem with someone go and talk to him!! don't hide behind your screen to try to influence people  Angry Angry Angry  because no one is stupid enough to believe you.
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:10:57 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 04:51:45 PM by Hellmouth42

zynecoin is absolutely not a scam, and despite your sickly jealousy we will do extraordinary things for Africa. We will build a large capacity orphanage somewhere ! We will fund medical research to eliminate diseases such as the disease, obesity of toxoplasmosis. But our project remains under construction of a line of road linking Algiers to Pretoria!

...and you forget the partnership with the SAMU (an emergency medical intervention services in France or Morocco)

This is a different case from what we usually see on the forum (with the classic fake team, plagiarized WP...)

The real head of the company (Karim BENABDELKADER therefore) does not appear on the ICO official website, probably because of his bad reputation and the judgments in France, but it is he who is behind the project.

For the moment, I don't really know what to do with the project. My deep conviction is that this is a new scam with the potential to be a new "Onecoin" or LionCoin", something like that..

On the other hand, I am sure of two things:

- a lot of new accounts will come soon to defend the project and try to confuse things
- quite quickly, the team's arguments (and its hidden leader) will be to explain that the criticism comes from racist and frustrated europeans who do not want "Africa to succeed".
And it makes me sad because I think Africa deserves better than that.....

The above is more of an opinion than anything else. I'm going to work a little more deeply on the subject

Edit:

Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101448.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102747
(managed by Bountyminer.io)

---

By the way, the member Zynecoin (Ann thread OP) explains not knowing Karim Benabdelkader....

Do you deny that Karim Benabdelkader, the founder of the ZYNECOIN fled France after having bankrupted 4 companies and put dozens of people on the straw? With a debt of more than 1 Million Euros?

I do not understand why no member of the zynecoin team agrees to answer this simple question.

Absolutely, the name you are mentioning is no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin!
Your comments have been reported to moderators. In the time being, we would like to keep this forum project/ICO related. Thank you.

So you are now denying that KARIM BENABDELKADER is a member of the ZYNECOIN TEAM Huh  Grin Grin Grin

Can you please tell us the name of this guy in the red circle ?  Grin Grin Grin

And who's this guy ?
(spoiler: meet Karim "influencor", who talks about the project in French for 15 minutes)

https://www.facebook.com/kbenabdelakder/videos/2455033277904023/?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARDysIqW3Rfytn5e-tV6tXw9YEBB4D-ZXOfzdX4gP_YRzpC6FbGv_sM6q6IkLHrz6lD8WqEtGWFT3S0m&hc_ref=ARTemPJcsOLUFo8wrjgQhv5id4JBE__ugGx7CUU6NnqbGd5t4cInErJHmwSyGcSDbjk&fref=nf

Absolutely, the name you are mentioning [Karim BENABDELKADER ] is no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin!

It is an excellent illustration of these people's techniques.

This is probably formally true (he is not a "founder" of the new project - the old one was called "Zeencoin" lol)
But in real life, he's the one in charge.

The Ann thread OP plays on ambiguity

Source of this screen: https://forum.bitcoin.com/ico-announcements-f120/the-cryptocurrency-of-reference-in-africa-the-zynecoin-t106120.html

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:31:46 PM
Merited by Hellmouth42 (1)

How many billions of dollars do you need for this ? We could take a look at the trans-Sahara Highway to have an idea...
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:55:26 PM

How many billions of dollars do you need for this ? We could take a look at the trans-Sahara Highway to have an idea...

According "Zynecoin" (the Ann thread OP), "Zynecoin-fondator" member is not a part of their official team
(even if it doesn't remove anything from my suspicions about the project either)
Maybe another trolling..

Who is Zynecoin-fondator ?? Crazy man ? You take the idebtity of others persons its very bad !!!
It’s him the scam !!!
I can’t belive that . You are at a this point of hating Africa Project ?
What is not normal in your vead Huh
ZYNECOIN FONDATOR IS NOT A MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNCOIN IT S A FAKE !
You want the lost of projet because you know how it s a big project

ZYNECOIN  FONDATOR ACCOUNT IN BITCOINTALK = FAKE NOT MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNECOIN

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:26:00 AM

Ok thanks, I didn't see this. Maybe it's an ironical account.

Btw I have read your link bellow, it doesn't pretty sounds good.... Are they troll too ? The guy on the facebook video didn't convince me at all, all what he said is "we are the best, haters are against Africa, blabla".... But this doens't mean it's a scam.

What I don't understand is "Zynecoin & ZYNECOIN" according to the facebook account it's the same one with a new name.

Last point : why don't they post in the local french board ? They all speak french...
Zynecoin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:46:09 AM

Thanks for the review @Hellmouth42. Let me start off by telling you we certainly aren't a scam.

Zynecoin x SAMU Morocco is a real partnership. Karim is in no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin or in the board in any sort of way. He has been removed due to the hate he has gotten from quite a racist community and that is not welcome at Zynecoin. Thus, the complete external and internal rebranding. He remains an investor and a good friend of some team members. He does talk about the Zynecoin but is not allowed to speak on behalf of it. We do not control his personal communication in anyway and he is free to do as he pleases for his own community. The project is in fact being attacked by some racial slurs and from our point of view we won't do anything about it. If an investor, influencer, or even an advisor communicates anything that isn't coming on behalf of the Zynecoin then it is never an official statement. You can even think of Karim as a bounty miner but again, he is in now way a board member or a founder, he is also not in charge at Zynecoin.

I hope this may have clarified things up for you!  Smiley

Ok thanks, I didn't see this. Maybe it's an ironical account.

Btw I have read your link bellow, it doesn't pretty sounds good.... Are they troll too ? The guy on the facebook video didn't convince me at all, all what he said is "we are the best, haters are against Africa, blabla".... But this doens't mean it's a scam.

What I don't understand is "Zynecoin & ZYNECOIN" according to the facebook account it's the same one with a new name.

Last point : why don't they post in the local french board ? They all speak french...

The french ANN post is coming in just a few days!
zynecoin-fondator

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:22:42 AM

Karim Benabdelkader has nothing to do with zynecoin, only malicious people can support such a theory. Maybe he's a rogue on several continents, maybe he's bragging about subtracting a million euros to the public treasure, it's not our business! Maybe he bragged to do the same thing with zeencoin, it's not our business! We must really be a paranoiac to say that zeencoin and zynecoin are one and the same project! Do not believe Karim Benabdelkader in the video above on this page when he talks about the name change to get around the bad reputation on google, he says anything!
And only sick minds will claim that it is Karim Benabdelkader who will recover all the funds raised by the ICO, through the development of the application "Hayat" by his company "Applinum"!
His presence on the photo is a photomontage surely realized by the promoters of the bitcoin or the etherum, surely worried to be destroyed by our crypto geniale
Douab 41

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:55:10 AM

Karim Benabdelkader and his team are trustworthy individuals. I invested in this project from the very start in april 2018 and so far i have only seen positive outcome. Karim is very close to the investors, always available for any questions and delivers in time. I have only positive things to say about this token and encourage evrebody to invest in this project which will help developing Africa and at the same time enrich the investors because of the dynamic that holds it.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:14:47 PM

I don't know but I think OP is up to something, I just searched Zynecoin's data analyst's name, Mossaab Tazi, and it showed him being part of the team of Zeencoin.

Zynecoin's Team Page :

Even though Zeencoin's website is under maintenance, I still have recovered Mossaab Tazi's profile in both Google and Yandex showing a link of Zeencoin

One of Zeencoin's Team Profile recovered from Yandex

The same result is showing in Google's search engine:

So the question now is why is one of their team members right now connected to the previous coin named "Zeencoin"? Can any representative from Zynecoin respond? Because OP really did a great job of connecting you two.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Theb

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:41:20 PM

Update # 2 : Found the rest of the Team members being part of Zeencoin as well

Zynecoin's Team Profile :

Jihad Ouazzani and Khalid Sbai showing up in the first page of Google's Search Result under "Zeencoin Team" :

Amine Moukit and Youssef Darim El Yazid showing up in the second page of Google's Search Result under "Zeencoin Team" :

So the bottom line is 5 out of 6 team members of Zynecoin are previously part of Zeencoin which is really not a coincidence and shows a great link from them both being connected to each other.

Zynecoin already have admitted that they are a rebranded name [Archived]
The project you are mentioning is not related in any way, shape, or form, as well as the name you are mentioning. The Zynecoin is rebranded and legally compliant in France and there is no such thing as a scam from our behalf. I'm sorry but your FUD is not welcome here.
However, we thank you for your interest and good luck with your research!

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Theb

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:16:54 PM

Update # 3

Also their Whitepaper are also highly identical
Zeencoin's Whitepaper [Archived HTML version]
Zynecoin's Whitepaper [Archived HTML Version]

Comparison #1
Zeencoin's Whitepaper

Zynencoin's Whitepaper

Comparison #2
Zeencoin's Whitepaper

Zynencoin's Whitepaper

And that is only the background page for both Zynecoin and Zeencoin, I think this is convincing enough to show that these two coins are related and are ran by the same people.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 6411

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:32:29 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 03:44:18 PM by stompix

Really bad choice of words...
I don't know how others feel but when I read that it reminded me of "soylent green".

And your road...seems like you have some competition, like UNECA, ADB , and the African Union, basically....everyone in Africa.

LE:

On the other hand, I am sure of two things:

- a lot of new accounts will come soon to defend the project and try to confuse things

Seems like their ANN is also bumped by a bumping service, I'll do some reporting over there, the only accounts with some activity (more than 0,lol) can all be grouped in relatively small timeframes by account creation dates.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Zynecoin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:38:50 PM

Really bad choice of words...
I don't know how others feel but when I read that it reminded me of "soylent green".

And your road...seems like you have some competition, like UNECA, ADB , and the African Union, basically....everyone in Africa.

Zynecoin and ZynecoinSupport are the only official accounts that can speak on behalf of the Zynecoin. zynecoin-fondator is making promises that are dillusional and will NEVER be held by Zynecoin. zynecoin-fondator is undergoing business identity theft on Bitcointalk by using our name.  Huh

Again - zynecoin-fondator is NOT we, the Zynecoin, in any way. They are all empty promises NOT being made on our behalf.

We would appreciate it if the Bitcointalk community could help us clear this out by helping us report this account to moderators. Thank you
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 6411

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

Zynecoin and ZynecoinSupport are the only official accounts that can speak on behalf of the Zynecoin.

Then enlighten us why do you have the same whitepaper, the same team, the same projects as the previous coin and decided to drop everything because one of your team was a scammer.

The way usually stuff works in the real world is that you drop the member, not create a different company and rebrand it then try to hide everything by taking info offline.
Bottom line the important thing hasn't changed. The coin, the whitepaper, the project was created by a scammer...and as we know, as the old cock crows so crows the young cock.

Karim is in no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin or in the board in any sort of way. He has been removed due to the hate he has gotten from quite a racist community and that is not welcome at Zynecoin. Thus, the complete external and internal rebranding. He remains an investor and a good friend of some team members.

So, your main investor is still a scammer and a friend of the other scammers.
Case closed!

And be careful what you wish for when asking about reporting to moderators. I'm pretty sure your topic with all the bot bumps will get nuked pretty soon.  Grin

Incoming zaincoin and zoincoin and zeoycoin...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Zynecoin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:30:59 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 06:09:52 PM by Zynecoin

Zynecoin and ZynecoinSupport are the only official accounts that can speak on behalf of the Zynecoin.

Then enlighten us why do you have the same whitepaper, the same team, the same projects as the previous coin and decided to drop everything because one of your team was a scammer.

The way usually stuff works in the real world is that you drop the member, not create a different company and rebrand it then try to hide everything by taking info offline.
Bottom line the important thing hasn't changed. The coin, the whitepaper, the project was created by a scammer...and as we know, as the old cock crows so crows the young cock.

Karim is in no way, shape, or form a founder at Zynecoin or in the board in any sort of way. He has been removed due to the hate he has gotten from quite a racist community and that is not welcome at Zynecoin. Thus, the complete external and internal rebranding. He remains an investor and a good friend of some team members.

So, your main investor is still a scammer and a friend of the other scammers.
Case closed!

And be careful what you wish for when asking about reporting to moderators. I'm pretty sure your topic with all the bot bumps will get nuked pretty soon.  Grin

Incoming zaincoin and zoincoin and zeoycoin...

Karim has never been convicted of being a scammer. He has never taken any money illegally from anyone. He launched a start-up in France that did not end up working well for him and so he had to shut it down, everyone is supposed to at least try. Karim has never been a CEO at Zynecoin and its previous brand. He also isn't our main investor, please do not make assumptions on our behalf that we haven't validated. The rebranding is a decision made upon by the board members. We also haven't asked for bots to join our topic and in which I hope there aren't.

However, I understand your concern and position - but Zynecoin is definitely not a scam.

EDIT: The previous brand, Zeencoin was never a scam. It was simply attacked by a group of people. Conduct your research as you please!  Smiley
Zynecoin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:48:03 PM

Following the controversy aroused on the forum by some critics obsessively active on this forum, the Zynecoin board has decided to publish the following release to put an end to all these controversies:

The famous Zafzafi has accumulated hatred and visceral frustration towards members of the Zynecoin team. He has blackmailed the team and asked for a ransom as well.

This hatred started with vigorous exchanges on social media platforms such as Faceboook about topics that had nothing to do with Zynecoin

The day the first version of the Zeencoin was developed, Zafzafi, commissioned articles from community forums (Maghreb community of France) which were totally defamatory

These forums are:

- The freethinker whose owner is Salim Laïbi, repeatedly condemned by justice (please do your research)
- the Yabiladi forum, whose editor stopped all attacks on the Zeen when he realized that he was being manipulated anonymously

The only truth spread by the hate created is that Karim B was banned from managing a company in France in 2011 for a period of 15 years.
This conviction is in no way criminal, it follows from a normal procedure when an entrepreneur goes bankrupt in France, the French legislation known for being unfavorable towards the entrepreneurs going bankrupt.

The entire Zynecoin team demonstrates its friendship and support for Karim Benabdelkader who found his place in the project at the time of the implementation of the concept because of his humane and professional qualities. In the meantime, he continues to play his influential role with his own community of his own at free will.

Zafzafi was joined by 2 or 3 acolytes who share a common hatred of members of the Zyne team.

I appeal to your intelligence and logical sense.

How do you explain that the scammer Karim Benabdelkader expresses himself openly through an FB account with his name, his photo, his address, while under criminal flee?

Note also that this hate comes from masked faces without revealing their identity.

Regarding the real story between Zeen and Zyne, Karim Benabdelkader was a full member of the Zeen at the time of its conceptual promotion. He never was a CEO or main investor for the project.

The detractors cited above have unleashed their attacks not hesitating to use the meanest means possible.

Parallel to all this we continued to work and to move forward, indeed the team of developers developed a smart contract much more evolved than the previous one, that intended for the ICO, it was decided within the team that to put an end to the sterile polemics that are light years away from the truly innovative reach this project brings to Africa, that Karim Benabdelkader is no longer part of the new board and a full internal/external rebranding took place.

Finally, everyone can see that the pseudo Zafzafi, Zynecoin foundator and others are totally unknown by the crypto ecosystem as ‘newbies’ and only intervene on this forum, as if by chance.
We call on the entire community to focus on the essential, namely, to judge this project through its content and what it offers as a valuation perspective in the coming months.

Spending time answering a frustrated person who, from the back of his room, shares links as ridiculous as this video: https://youtu.be/_6BuEjhYh1k and which at the same time belittles the entire crypto community becomes simply unacceptable.

To answer the question of the new accounts supporting the project, we invite you to go on the etherscan where there are more than 300 investors who mobilize to defend this project which has become theirs and who therefore come on the forum to defend their project. No bots have been assigned from the team to the announcement threads.

These are people who for the most part have invested for the first time in their life in crypto and this is also the originality of the team Zynecoin, by the work and involvement, to have succeeded to convince hundreds of people to join this new world.

In conclusion, judge our project starting from the bottom. Please stop wasting time with profiles only motivated by the destruction and that have nothing to offer except their hatred.

Thank you for your attention

The Zynecoin team
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 09:43:43 PM by Coolcryptovator

Here is the live google cached of zeencoin: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://zeencoin.io/
Here is the link of Zynecoin: https://web.archive.org/web/20190131205748/https://zynecoin.io/

Both team member same , website template same, whitepaper same and it's clear to me both is same team. They just changed the name and remove KARIM BENABDELKADER,

To be transparent I need to know about KARIM BENABDELKADER and about his existing scam. Please someone provide more details about scam of KARIM BENABDELKADER. I will tag including bounty managers. They are trying to cheat peoples. No doubts both ICO operated by same party.

It's more dubious to me, why are so many newbie account defending them?  

Zeencoin self admitted that they are move on Zyncoin on their Facebook page.  

Karim B has no active scam and no criminal rulings, he has also been removed during the rebranding (we haven't only removed his name during the rebranding).  We are not trying to cheat people in anyway, please conclude a research. Everything is very transparent, Zeencoin was previously owned and managed by the board members of Zynecoin. Let me know if you have any other questions after you've read the above.
So why you have changed project name and removed Karim ? Did you raised money from zeencoin?

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: