Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange  (Read 674 times)
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:20:00 PM

Helloo Dev, to understand how the mining work. It means we don't need mining machines BUT trading and getting reward for our trading activities on the probit exchange?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:22:22 PM

Secondly Dev. On the airdrop aspect. Do we need to do anything to get airdrop reward Or we can get the reward by just holding/having PROB on account or ethereum wallet?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
polimping

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:05:19 AM

What does the Pre-trade mining mean, how will it take place.

https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453471-Pre-Trade-Mining-of-ProBit-Token-PROB-

As far as I understand from here, all we have to do is trade the following pairs:
BTC/USDT
ETH/USDT
BTC/KRW
ETH/KRW
XRP/KRW
EOS/KRW

I understand that the Korean Won pairings are only for Koreans. I am not Korean.

100% of the trading fees incurred will be used to pay for PROB, which is at a lower rate of how much PROB will be listed at on ProBit Exchange.

I see some people have done ProBit bounty and I checked, they do not pay in PROB tokens but USDT. This means that PROB token has a good chance of mooning since they have a nice working exchange, good growth potential, and the fact that they alow people to pre-trade to earn the tokens must show that they are confident prices will increase...
polimping

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:33:45 AM

Please how do we get involved in the pre-trade minning?

https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453471-Pre-Trade-Mining-of-ProBit-Token-PROB-

This seems to be all the details regarding pre-trade mining for now.

It seems that one only has to trade a lot. There is no spreads, BTC prices will be fixed during the pre-trade mining phase so there is no slippage fees.

What I understand is that 100% of the trading fees incurred in the trades will be converted fully into PROB tokens and given out.
polimping

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:38:45 AM

Is the airdrop available to non-probit holders?

They have announced more than 10 airdrops. Apparently when projects want to list on ProBit Exchange, the projects will have to airdrop their tokens to PROB token holders. This way, I see PROB tokens as a good way to collect payouts, which gives me passive income for my investments.

I have collected XPX, LYL and there are STIPS, HERB, KEY and 10+ more airdrops announced. ProBit Exchange does not charge listing fees, so I expect there to be many many more airdrops.

The airdrop information is below. They have delivered every single airdrop they've said they would.
https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022453511--BREAKING-NEWS-12-Rounds-of-Airdrops-Await-PROB-Holders-

There was once they gave out airdrops worth more than US$100k too. Definitely one of the best new exchanges around. Their business model seems to be more refreshing then other exchanges just listing shitcoins.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:55:50 AM

Sorry-but I have not found anywhere a guide to mining.
It was written "pre-trade Mining at ProBit"-and where to get settings and other documentation-nothing not found-too little information.
I wanted to participate in mining-I'm afraid that will not work.
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:15:12 AM

Ok but where I can get info about how to setup mining?Huh
First create an account on the probit website(link in post), then trade on pairs listed above, which are btc/usdt eth/usdt and krw pairs . The more trades you make, the more prob you earn. This is from the 30th-31st of January. Prob will eventually be tradable from the 31st of January, its Ico price was 0.2$ and should do well in this market.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:16:50 AM

Helloo Dev, to understand how the mining work. It means we don't need mining machines BUT trading and getting reward for our trading activities on the probit exchange?
Exactly, you do not need machines on this pre trade mining, just trade on probit from 30th -31st and earn prob as you trade. This is the last chance to earn free prob tokens, trade pairs are those listed on the post.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:18:15 AM

Secondly Dev. On the airdrop aspect. Do we need to do anything to get airdrop reward Or we can get the reward by just holding/having PROB on account or ethereum wallet?
As a holder of prob, you are qualified to receive several airdrops. As most tokens get listed on probit, prob holders are rewarded with reasonable amount of airdrop of those tokens. It is gain upon gain 
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:29:12 AM

Sorry-but I have not found anywhere a guide to mining.
It was written "pre-trade Mining at ProBit"-and where to get settings and other documentation-nothing not found-too little information.
I wanted to participate in mining-I'm afraid that will not work.
There is no cause to be afraid, all you need do is register on the probit exchange, you can join our telegram community for latest news and interaction . Then trade on the selected pairs on the main post which are btc/usdt, eth/usdt and krw pairs and earn prob. The more trades you carry out on this pairs, the more prob you earn. The pre-trade mining starts and ends from the 30th-31st of January.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:07:59 AM

This is  awesome,can,t wait to see this project achieve it goals,it is one of the best project,wish you guys all the best and am also will to see how to support this project.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 12:27:38 PM

This is  awesome,can,t wait to see this project achieve it goals,it is one of the best project,wish you guys all the best and am also will to see how to support this project.
Thank you for your support, probit is an exchange that works and cares for its users. Together we can conquer, I hope you do not miss out of the pre-mining . Get active and trade on probit.
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:19:50 PM

"Trade mining" is a term I'm not very familiar with but I absolutely love the concept. From the little I know thus far, both parties stand to gain a lot. The founders get to save some extra cost on mining and the traders get rewarded for doing what they love. It's a win win in my opinion.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:12:57 PM

"Trade mining" is a term I'm not very familiar with but I absolutely love the concept. From the little I know thus far, both parties stand to gain a lot. The founders get to save some extra cost on mining and the traders get rewarded for doing what they love. It's a win win in my opinion.

Yes, you are very right, the exchange gains more recognition, usage  and  volume, while traders earn while they trade on various pairs . Everyone needs to own some prob token, It is absolutely not your regular exchange token
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:19:31 PM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Btcoreth?????

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:46:51 AM

I think I'll get involved. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now especially since I missed the ICO.
staywoke

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:51:35 AM

When will the trade mining start please?
nosa_audrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:29:26 AM

Could you elaborate on this project and its features?
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:52:21 PM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:53:50 PM

I think I'll get involved. I have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now especially since I missed the ICO.
So you heard about probit? That is awesome, the pre mining activity is the last chance to earn prob at  at particular price of 0.2$. You cannot miss it, trade and earn free prob tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: