Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:02:51 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

This is a self moderated thread to keep spam in check only.

Shouldn't that power goto someone with experience wielding the ban hammer  Grin
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:19:37 AM

Has anyone had any issues with Cryptsy deposits or withdrawals.

At least twice my deposits have completely vanished after enough confirmations.
Their customer service was really slow the first time, but seems to be getting better.
Overall, they are a good site and I expect them to act like a "real company" and keep improving.

ps. The way they handle new coins is a whole other subject, you asked about deposits.  Cheesy

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

Couple of small things - VTC takes several hours to reflect once sent to Cryptsy and then I also did a trade where my alt was sold but BTC did not appear which was solved after logging a ticket. These are not big issues and otherwise it is a very good exchange providing good service.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:30:48 AM

Has anyone had any issues with Cryptsy deposits or withdrawals.

At least twice my deposits have completely vanished after enough confirmations.
Their customer service was really slow the first time, but seems to be getting better.
Overall, they are a good site and I expect them to act like a "real company" and keep improving.

ps. The way they handle new coins is a whole other subject, you asked about deposits.  Cheesy

Are you sure they vanished?

Sometimes if you adjust you contrast and squint real hard, you can see the balances are actually there but blend into the back ground.

~BCX~

Vanished = Confirmed but not credited; Yes I was very certain, both times over 100 confirmations.
Why does their system let that happen, have they ever talked about the "bug" and if it's being fixed  ....anyone know?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:32:10 AM

This is a self moderated thread to keep spam in check only.

Shouldn't that power goto someone with experience wielding the ban hammer  Grin

BCX has wielded many hammers, just none of them were his own  Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:41:56 AM

More often than not, it is the block chain or the buggy clients cloned by the devs that are the issue.

~BCX~

The most recent for me was BTC, Cryptsy has issues, but they are still one of the best exchages, imo.

Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:25:44 PM

wat is this?  Roll Eyes

sometimes cryptsy is really slow, and usually takes longer to post in your account than to confirm on the blockchain the required confirms.

always the coins arrives.

I not sure if srsly... :3

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:56:01 AM

Ew

JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:26:36 AM

I actually had a negative balance issue a few moths ago.

Bitjohn gave me the funds back from his own wallet.

+1 Cryptsy!  Grin
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:39:55 AM

+1 Cryptsy!  Grin

Bitjohn, you don't have to be a stranger...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:11:26 AM

There were so many really weird peoole

JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:16:51 AM

+1 Cryptsy!  Grin

Bitjohn, you don't have to be a stranger...

Yes, BitJohn, stop working so hard and get your ass in here! haha  Grin

BTW, what do you guys think about Deletecoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511880.msg5651813#msg5651813

Cheesy

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:26:34 AM

Ok I was trying to hide but I'm always reading haha. We are always trying to improve every aspect of the company. Somethings take a tad longer (changes need testing) but overall I would say most issues of the past are worked out. I would also like to say BCX hit it on the head with some deposit issues are more wallet related than Cryptsy problems..... Also I might add that a common come back is that other exchanges don't have that problem. I assure you if they had our volume of deposits they would. I think many have discovered this on their own. Anyhow I'm always reading so does Paul.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

Ok I was trying to hide but I'm always reading haha. We are always trying to improve every aspect of the company. Somethings take a tad longer (changes need testing) but overall I would say most issues of the past are worked out. I would also like to say BCX hit it on the head with some deposit issues are more wallet related than Cryptsy problems..... Also I might add that a common come back is that other exchanges don't have that problem. I assure you if they had our volume of deposits they would. I think many have discovered this on their own. Anyhow I'm always reading so does Paul.

BTER does more volume than you with IFC. Why do they not have issues withdrawing IFC? People have been waiting for well over a month to withdraw coins. This is completely unacceptable, and I won't be back to your exchange as a result. I do not recommend this exchange.
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:26:28 PM

My trades are few and far inbetweeen but absolutely no issues.

AUR was slow to deposit when it came on but that was to be expected. (Still under 1 hour)

-RGM

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:32:58 AM

BTER does more volume than you with IFC. Why do they not have issues withdrawing IFC? People have been waiting for well over a month to withdraw coins. This is completely unacceptable, and I won't be back to your exchange as a result. I do not recommend this exchange.
....aaaand once again... silence......
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:40:11 AM

I'm sure the loss of your endorsement is just huge.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:02:35 PM

I'm sure the loss of your endorsement is just huge.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

So you think it is ok that they simply ignore their customers after making up clearly bullshit excuses for their market manipulation and refusal to release funds? Please don't bother answering, I already know you are a fanboy. I imagine they let you in on which market they are going to fuck over before they do it anyway since you like to play that game a lot.

CRYPTSY = FRAUD
SecondHandTiger

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

i have an issue no one ever brings up. How do people deposit their coins immediately to sell after a coin is newly listed for trade? is it rigged?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: