Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold exist 1000+ years. while bitcoins exist 10 years.  (Read 24820 times)
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 07:04:34 AM

I also don't understand why bitcoin is always compared to things that are valuable or related to investments which obviously all have differences even though the goals are the same.
gold has existed since the time of our ancestors and has existed since the earth existed and the shape of gold is real and very valuable and will never run out as long as the earth exists, and bitcoin is still 10 years too far with the age of gold and bitcoin is formless but valuable and both are very profitable if you have it.

Cause people think Bitcoin is store of value just like gold that is why they are comparing them. Also, gold isn't unlimited, experts do agree that gold has a limit supply because it takes so much resource to mine and make. It is just the same with Bitcoin which is limited.
Bitcoin is primarily used for investments believe it or not. It is not surprising it is compared with things of high value such as gold since aside from it being on a different trading environment, bitcoin doesn't really have that much of a difference. But I do digress this comparison as bitcoin has it's own manner of measurement which makes it illogical to compare them with gold.

Not even close to the same, once a miner mines the gold, the gold is in the world for somone to extract it's utility, however once you mine a bitcoin, you need another miner in the future to push forward existence of all already mined bitcoin.... not the case for gold LOL.

I told you noobs 2 years ago in this thread, you were going to get rekt, now pay for the lies you told and believed!

The only value a bitcoin stores is the hopes and dreams it stores and the lesson it will teach!

Gold is Money of Kings, bitcoin is poison of rats

Bought as bitcon
Lost as Bitgon
Remembered as Bitcon

*Image Removed*
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mediaBuzz

Activity: 379
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:44:57 AM

Gold exist for over a 1000+ years maybe? Bitcoin only 10 years. Also the internet existed about 25+ years. Bitcoin price is higher than gold by over 200%. I think the value of Bitcoin is going to sky rocket once again. When technology gets more advance n the Bitcoin system upgrades. Just another speculation.

WTF?1000 years?Hahaha...
Gold exists since the creation of Planet Earth,or maybe since the creation of the universe.
Gold is used as a store of value+currency for about 4000-5000 years.
1000 years is nothing.It's the medieval times.S'moon man,don't make me laugh,read more and don't make stupid/ignorant posts.
Actually gold (aurum) 'arrived' Earth inside asteroids 200M years after the formation of Earth.  Cheesy

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:31:01 AM

Not even close to the same, once a miner mines the gold, the gold is in the world for somone to extract it's utility, however once you mine a bitcoin, you need another miner in the future to push forward existence of all already mined bitcoin.... not the case for gold LOL.

I told you noobs 2 years ago in this thread, you were going to get rekt, now pay for the lies you told and believed!

The only value a bitcoin stores is the hopes and dreams it stores and the lesson it will teach!

Gold is Money of Kings, bitcoin is poison of rats

Bought as bitcon
Lost as Bitgon
Remembered as Bitcon

For everyone that dont know, this is what I call as FUDing. Someone dont believe in bitcoin but keep on staying on this forum posting shit about it. If it is not a FUD then I dont know what it is. Everyone can make their own reason to stay on this forum but if you really dont believe or either hate it, you wont really stay here
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 09:36:18 AM

even if bitcoin is more popular or expensive than gold, you cant compare btc is better than gold.
they have their own advantages and uniqueness.if BTC is at a rate of growth in value. then gold with its high liquidity.
and i guess gold still better than bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:31:56 PM

even if bitcoin is more popular or expensive than gold, you cant compare btc is better than gold.
they have their own advantages and uniqueness.if BTC is at a rate of growth in value. then gold with its high liquidity.
Well, don't make useless speculations in this story, if we truly list the advantages and disadvantages of gold and bitcoin, it will be a long and endless story, survival time and development is not the reason to consider what is better, we should only look at reality, look at the results when we choose gold and bitcoin. The results we receive are the best that should be considered because we are investors, we should have professionalism, every investment will have different efficiency, the result is the top priority, instead of the comparisons

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 04:45:13 PM

I think that it is too early to make final conclusions. We must wait for the end of the financial crisis, which is now in its initial stage. But this will take several years. And only then can we compare what actually saved your investment better, gold or bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██