Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

I think the team understands how to deal with such things. Competition is a strong and big cause and a problem, but not the main one!
If we are talking about competition, then it is always and everywhere. It must be fought with the mind and nothing else.

You only need to think positively about the competition and be able to compete healthily. some people only think of negative thoughts from their brains to make a decision.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:44:15 PM

I think the team understands how to deal with such things. Competition is a strong and big cause and a problem, but not the main one!
If we are talking about competition, then it is always and everywhere. It must be fought with the mind and nothing else.
Everyone knows about the competition, and therefore create their projects, because it is still not too late and cryptocurrency is just beginning to be popularized among people.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:14:01 PM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/veraexchange-29129
What is this site and what exactly do you imagine when you add projects there?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:46:55 PM

Now there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, more than 250  . And I think that in connection with this - you have a huge competition and you have to do something with it ...
That's right you said. I think that before creating a new platform, they considered that the competition is just awesome. But once we took this step, it means everything is thought out to the smallest detail and we should not worry about it.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:56:21 PM

That's for sure, especially in a falling market, there are a lot of pitfalls that you need to be ready for!

In a market that is going up there are also pitfalls. You could sell too early and then feel pressured to buy back in again, but if it then starts dropping you will panic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:50:48 PM

How are you going to attract users to your marketplace? It is quite difficult to develop in such a competition ...
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:55:16 AM

So far there is competition, I think that after the development of atomic swaps, the competition will be eliminated!
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

How are you going to attract users to your marketplace? It is quite difficult to develop in such a competition ...
Through advertising, the answer, as always, is very simple. Different cryptocurrency platforms with a specific audience will be used.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:16:52 PM

So far there is competition, I think that after the development of atomic swaps, the competition will be eliminated!
Perhaps, but only after the full realization of the product will competition be judged. While this is a development, and perhaps in the end we can see a decent project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:38:37 PM

Perhaps, but only after the full realization of the product will competition be judged. While this is a development, and perhaps in the end we can see a decent project.
And is it somehow different? In my opinion, everyone understands that the idea should be implemented at a maximum and that does not promise success.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

What trading pairs will you have on the platform? Besides the main ones, is it Bitcoin and your project token?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:57:12 PM

Will you have user support 24/7? if there are problems with the exchange, then you need to deal with it instantly and not wait for the next morning.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

Advertising is always on the first place. The team will distribute it in social networks. Links to them are on the first page, you can subscribe.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:16:06 PM

You only need to think positively about the competition and be able to compete healthily. some people only think of negative thoughts from their brains to make a decision.
That's right, the more competition, the more projects of the widest orientation we see in the market.
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:19:15 PM

I think there are lots of things missing on this thread, either there's no Kuch information or the team doesn't have substance. For me, there are lots of exchanges coming up and all doing the same thing. How does this exchange want to stand out and be different knowing fully well that exchanges already exist and doing well with competition. Secondly, so much hacks happening now that I tempted to believe it's the exchange themselves planing the hacks, how do you intend to secure trader's funds.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:09:33 AM by mprep

Huh Huh Huh
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:35:29 PM

I'm not really sure what you really need. Very little information about your token, but this is the most basic part of the project!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

A simple working method, as an option, contextual advertising and other tools. And through special people who are somehow connected with it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:01:34 PM

I think there are lots of things missing on this thread, either there's no Kuch information or the team doesn't have substance. For me, there are lots of exchanges coming up and all doing the same thing. How does this exchange want to stand out and be different knowing fully well that exchanges already exist and doing well with competition. Secondly, so much hacks happening now that I tempted to believe it's the exchange themselves planing the hacks, how do you intend to secure trader's funds.

If they are not so active in engaging with the users here, I wonder how can they get traders on board for a relatively new exchange? This will just end up to a crap one with very little volume having nonexistent trading at all.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:15:52 AM

If they are not so active in engaging with the users here, I wonder how can they get traders on board for a relatively new exchange? This will just end up to a crap one with very little volume having nonexistent trading at all.
It is only a matter of time, there is always an opportunity to gain momentum, while at least there is little popularity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: