Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

When will access to the registration? Will there be bonuses during registration and referral links?
Good question, but I have not seen this information. But the referral link should be required.
yogeko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:50:44 PM

Does VeraExchange have an IEO platform?

I am with Farm2Kitchen (F2K token). We are running IEO on ProBit (round 2 coming up on May 7th). We are looking to add another platform. Please contact me on telegram @yogeshko or join our telegram group @farm2kitchen
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:58:49 PM

I want to buy tokens of this project. But I do not know how to do it so that I would not like to be a scammer. How do I make a purchase?
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:00:32 PM

I want to buy tokens of this project. But I do not know how to do it so that I would not like to be a scammer. How do I make a purchase?
Have you ever bought any tokens? Contact the official telegram channel and the moderator will be happy to help you.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:25:33 PM

Have you ever bought any tokens? Contact the official telegram channel and the moderator will be happy to help you.
Apparently the person makes such a purchase for the first time. I strongly recommend that you contact any member of the team, because there are a lot of scamers around you who can write to you in a telegram and represent one of the project administrators in order to steal your eth.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:32:45 PM

Does VeraExchange have an IEO platform?

I am with Farm2Kitchen (F2K token). We are running IEO on ProBit (round 2 coming up on May 7th). We are looking to add another platform. Please contact me on telegram @yogeshko or join our telegram group @farm2kitchen

And what is the IEO platform? Tell me more about it, surely not I alone do not know what it is and would like to understand.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

Is there chance to be an ambassador of this project?
I have many projects that I can consult to apply for listing when exchange is ready.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:03:34 AM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:46:31 PM

When will access to the registration? Will there be bonuses during registration and referral links?
Good question, but I have not seen this information. But the referral link should be required.
If this information is, it will be only on the official site. It is unlikely that the forum will indicate bonuses.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

Apparently the person makes such a purchase for the first time. I strongly recommend that you contact any member of the team, because there are a lot of scamers around you who can write to you in a telegram and represent one of the project administrators in order to steal your eth.
I buy a second time, but due to the fact that there are many mashennikov, I am always interested in giving official representatives.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:41:15 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
And where is the salary to the cost of tokens for sale? It seems to me that this is completely different.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

If this information is, it will be only on the official site. It is unlikely that the forum will indicate bonuses.
Until I found it. But I think that when after registering on the site, there will be a link to referrals.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:40:36 PM

I buy a second time, but due to the fact that there are many mashennikov, I am always interested in giving official representatives.
Write a message to the mail of the official representatives of this project. You must be given full information on how to buy tokens.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:53:11 PM

All when they buy tokens for the first time. You need to follow simple safety rules and then you will not be able to scam.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:33:45 PM

Follow the links and register, this is where you can become a partner and get the necessary links to invite referrals.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:23:57 PM

It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:31:12 PM

It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

We are in a period where tokensale prices get lowered by more than 50% when tokens are listed on an exchange so I perceive that this will not hold.

Investors buying cheap will in turn dump them for profits and go in for a different project that is also giving out good bonuses.
This is why tokens keep dumping harder when they are listed on the market. By the way, as this will be a unique one, I perceive it won't be like the others. All the best
simak84

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

And where is the salary to the cost of tokens for sale? It seems to me that this is completely different.
You are like a buddy for the first year in cryptocurrency. The price of any token if there are pre-sales always indicate where it can be bought namely on the official website. Go to their website and look at the sale price.
simak84

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:09:10 PM

Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: