Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.

Thanks for this figure, do you have a link so I could find it too? $40K in 6 weeks is OK, but bounty hunters can probably do a bit better.
Then again the 30% for signature ($12K) over 6 weeks looks alright ($2K p/w), compared to other campaigns with only 10-15% allocated to signature.
I'd probably consider this signature campaign given there are only 15 participants at the moment...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:05:38 PM

and the stock exchanges fell like a hail from the sky, a new bitcoin uplift, new projects for seo and seo are coming. exchanges are very necessary now.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

When will access to the registration? Will there be bonuses during registration and referral links?
Follow the links and register, this is where you can become a partner and get the necessary links to invite referrals.
Very good, thank you very much! That's exactly what I will do, because I would like to join.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:31:22 PM

and the stock exchanges fell like a hail from the sky, a new bitcoin uplift, new projects for seo and seo are coming. exchanges are very necessary now.

It was previously in demand, I hope that most exchangers will be lively and honest with their customers.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:47:44 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.

Thanks for this figure, do you have a link so I could find it too? $40K in 6 weeks is OK, but bounty hunters can probably do a bit better.
Then again the 30% for signature ($12K) over 6 weeks looks alright ($2K p/w), compared to other campaigns with only 10-15% allocated to signature.
I'd probably consider this signature campaign given there are only 15 participants at the moment...
Look what the participants are. With your rank, if you earn $ 30-50 there will be good. And about what link you say, I did not understand. If about bounty, then the link to the company is on the first page of the topic. If you are talking about a website, then the link to their official website is also on the first page.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:23:36 PM

I want to buy tokens of this project. But I do not know how to do it so that I would not like to be a scammer. How do I make a purchase?
Have you ever bought any tokens? Contact the official telegram channel and the moderator will be happy to help you.
All when they buy tokens for the first time. You need to follow simple safety rules and then you will not be able to scam.
Thank you all, I wrote a message to the e-mail to the official representatives and look forward to hearing from them.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:05:07 PM

Look what the participants are. With your rank, if you earn $ 30-50 there will be good. And about what link you say, I did not understand. If about bounty, then the link to the company is on the first page of the topic. If you are talking about a website, then the link to their official website is also on the first page.
I also do not understand something, I read the message again and I do not understand what the link should be. If you explain again I will be grateful.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:17:59 PM

You are right, although at the moment there are already a lot of trading platforms, but most of them are still in demand.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:08:29 PM

I would like to believe that this exchange will not become another passable instance and will indeed be able to take decent positions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

We are in a period where tokensale prices get lowered by more than 50% when tokens are listed on an exchange so I perceive that this will not hold.

Investors buying cheap will in turn dump them for profits and go in for a different project that is also giving out good bonuses.
This is why tokens keep dumping harder when they are listed on the market. By the way, as this will be a unique one, I perceive it won't be like the others. All the best
Not all investors are predictable, you also need to take this into account. Someone believes in the project to the end and will keep tokens with hope for the future, and someone will act differently.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:28:10 PM

You are right, although at the moment there are already a lot of trading platforms, but most of them are still in demand.
Some are frankly unsuccessful, so there is very floating competition and there is much to strive for.

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:04:17 PM

Some are frankly unsuccessful, so there is very floating competition and there is much to strive for.
In general, it is impossible to compare this project with other exchanges, especially with those that failed. You know, you can even drown a good project, it all depends on each developer and his desire to work.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:16:11 PM

In general, it is impossible to compare this project with other exchanges, especially with those that failed. You know, you can even drown a good project, it all depends on each developer and his desire to work.

It is comparable to all other ICO projects, Just like any ICO.. this is a high risk investment for all investors and they should launch a working bet version of their platform before they start collecting money from the public in order to boost confidence on their project.

Until then they are just selling promises and a well written whitepaper

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:22:40 AM

We are in a period where tokensale prices get lowered by more than 50% when tokens are listed on an exchange so I perceive that this will not hold.

Investors buying cheap will in turn dump them for profits and go in for a different project that is also giving out good bonuses.
This is why tokens keep dumping harder when they are listed on the market. By the way, as this will be a unique one, I perceive it won't be like the others. All the best

Even potential coin is hardly dumping in the market due to a new listing, even though it is completely different but the market situation will keep on changing from higher to lower. If you have strong faith in the coin then it is good to hold the coin even though the price dumps or market recovers until your desired target is reached.
simak84

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

I also do not understand something, I read the message again and I do not understand what the link should be. If you explain again I will be grateful.
I myself can not understand. You need a link to the official website of this company where the price of the token is indicated? Or what do you need a link to?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:38:36 PM

I myself can not understand. You need a link to the official website of this company where the price of the token is indicated? Or what do you need a link to?
This refers to a reference to generosity from the company. About her told but no one gave a direct link.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:05:34 PM

What numbers about the planned opening? What do you need to do to get a bonus from you if you distribute it?
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:06:26 PM

What numbers about the planned opening? What do you need to do to get a bonus from you if you distribute it?
The bonus is not so easy to obtain, for this you need to meet a number of certain conditions and only after that you can buy tokens at a discount.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

The bonus is not so easy to obtain, for this you need to meet a number of certain conditions and only after that you can buy tokens at a discount.
All conditions are described by the developer and anyone can get acquainted with them. In fact, there is nothing difficult to register.
simak84

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:23:14 PM

This refers to a reference to generosity from the company. About her told but no one gave a direct link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130020
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: