Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:25:24 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.

Thanks for this figure, do you have a link so I could find it too? $40K in 6 weeks is OK, but bounty hunters can probably do a bit better.
Then again the 30% for signature ($12K) over 6 weeks looks alright ($2K p/w), compared to other campaigns with only 10-15% allocated to signature.
I'd probably consider this signature campaign given there are only 15 participants at the moment...
Look what the participants are. With your rank, if you earn $ 30-50 there will be good. And about what link you say, I did not understand. If about bounty, then the link to the company is on the first page of the topic. If you are talking about a website, then the link to their official website is also on the first page.
I also do not understand something, I read the message again and I do not understand what the link should be. If you explain again I will be grateful.
I myself can not understand. You need a link to the official website of this company where the price of the token is indicated? Or what do you need a link to?
This refers to a reference to generosity from the company. About her told but no one gave a direct link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130020
Oh great, thanks for giving the link to the bonuses! Everywhere there are mentions, and you could give the exact link.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

When will they be able to add a token to coinmarketcap? There you can track the cost of the token by the hour.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:44:34 PM

When will they be able to add a token to coinmarketcap? There you can track the cost of the token by the hour.
In order for a token to fall on coinmarketcap, its minimum trading must be at around $ 1 million, and it’s still far away and vera should at least be located on a large stock exchange.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

It's too early to think about that. I would like to initially veraexchange gained popularity and as much as possible traders, and then think about something else.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

It's too early to think about that. I would like to initially veraexchange gained popularity and as much as possible traders, and then think about something else.
The developer naturally planned certain exchanges, which is going to get into, but this information will probably be announced a little later.

dolcevita99

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:32:05 PM

In order for a token to fall on coinmarketcap, its minimum trading must be at around $ 1 million, and it’s still far away and vera should at least be located on a large stock exchange.
Wow, for that, of course, you need to work a lot and for a long time. But if the plans are to get on this list, then it will be so.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.

Thanks for this figure, do you have a link so I could find it too? $40K in 6 weeks is OK, but bounty hunters can probably do a bit better.
Then again the 30% for signature ($12K) over 6 weeks looks alright ($2K p/w), compared to other campaigns with only 10-15% allocated to signature.
I'd probably consider this signature campaign given there are only 15 participants at the moment...
Look what the participants are. With your rank, if you earn $ 30-50 there will be good. And about what link you say, I did not understand. If about bounty, then the link to the company is on the first page of the topic. If you are talking about a website, then the link to their official website is also on the first page.
I also do not understand something, I read the message again and I do not understand what the link should be. If you explain again I will be grateful.
I myself can not understand. You need a link to the official website of this company where the price of the token is indicated? Or what do you need a link to?
This refers to a reference to generosity from the company. About her told but no one gave a direct link.
Thank! Anyone who wants to can now join the project in another area. You can take part in the bounty.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:38:57 PM

The developer naturally planned certain exchanges, which is going to get into, but this information will probably be announced a little later.
Most likely to be published much later than we expect. But still, many users are waiting for this.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:14:23 PM

What numbers about the planned opening? What do you need to do to get a bonus from you if you distribute it?
The bonus is not so easy to obtain, for this you need to meet a number of certain conditions and only after that you can buy tokens at a discount.
What are the conditions for obtaining tokens? If you need to make a subscription or something like that?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:29:26 AM

What numbers about the planned opening? What do you need to do to get a bonus from you if you distribute it?
The bonus is not so easy to obtain, for this you need to meet a number of certain conditions and only after that you can buy tokens at a discount.
What are the conditions for obtaining tokens? If you need to make a subscription or something like that?

The only way to get tokens is to buy them thru their ICO offering.

As for the bonus i think they will create a bonus structure depending on the amount of tokens you want to purchase, just like in every other ICO projects that offers bonus for investors.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:57:26 PM

As for the bonus i think they will create a bonus structure depending on the amount of tokens you want to purchase, just like in every other ICO projects that offers bonus for investors.
Good. I hope that other users will use your hint. I hope that soon there will be a response from the administration.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:07:55 PM

In the coming days, no one wrote about when the news from the team or something like that will be announced. I wait and check the information almost every day. I hope that you will answer me soon.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

Thank! Anyone who wants to can now join the project in another area. You can take part in the bounty.
Thank. I will also take part in this token receipt and possibly additional bonuses if the team presents them to us. I hope that others will act as well.
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:39:39 PM

In the coming days, no one wrote about when the news from the team or something like that will be announced. I wait and check the information almost every day. I hope that you will answer me soon.
I also like you in anticipation of what the admin will tell us and what interesting news the developers will announce. Perhaps there will be announcements about the opening of the platform ahead of time, and maybe something else.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:54:10 AM

That's your cue and that would be an enough reason not to invest in this project,.

If the admin of this project failed to communicate and engage in the community then they are only interested in collecting money from investors.

Active Dev is an important recipe for success in any cryptocurrency project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:35:17 AM

That's your cue and that would be an enough reason not to invest in this project,.

If the admin of this project failed to communicate and engage in the community then they are only interested in collecting money from investors.

I probably agree with you. I do not understand why there is no answer yet or at least some information that is currently happening or planned.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:06:02 AM

Yes, of course, I really hope that in the near future they will get in touch. Because not only I am waiting for their appearance.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:25:06 PM

These are correct assumptions; in most projects, the developer does just that, the greater the number of tokens purchased, the cheaper it is for the investor.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:53:52 PM

I do it every day too. But the developer is not very active in terms of communication on the forum. Are you in a telegram group?
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:38:51 PM

I do it every day too. But the developer is not very active in terms of communication on the forum. Are you in a telegram group?
It seems he does not see the point of visiting the forum, since this place is only suitable for publishing serious and important announcements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: