Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:41:10 PM

I agree with those who say that the growth of Bitcoin has a positive effect on other projects, but do not forget about the systematic development, because the fate of third-party projects does not depend on Bitcoin.
Here you are right. And most people do focus on Bitcoin, even though it has nothing to do with these projects.
You are right, but still there is some kind of connection, because if the price of bitcoin constantly drops, then the community’s interest in other projects will completely disappear.
But there are projects that were being shot even when the price of bitcoin was very low.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:42:50 PM

Well, as I understand correctly, do you want to create exchange for security tokens? Can you shows all licenses for this from regulators?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

Well, as I understand correctly, do you want to create exchange for security tokens? Can you shows all licenses for this from regulators?
All data is listed at the beginning of this topic. There is all the detailed information about the project from the roadmap and all the documents that you can engage in, ask the administrators personally.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

What does that even mean? Are not all tokens available to everyone? There are also security tokens? What is their feature, not everyone can buy them?

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:46:57 PM

All data is listed at the beginning of this topic. There is all the detailed information about the project from the roadmap and all the documents that you can engage in, ask the administrators personally.
People specify some details and this is normal. It’s impossible to tell the whole structure perfectly, anyway, some data may not be published.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:16:21 AM

People specify some details and this is normal. It’s impossible to tell the whole structure perfectly, anyway, some data may not be published.
For this, there is a mail to write to the developers and clarify the details. If you want to make an investment in the project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:30:23 AM

I agree with those who say that the growth of Bitcoin has a positive effect on other projects, but do not forget about the systematic development, because the fate of third-party projects does not depend on Bitcoin.
Here you are right. And most people do focus on Bitcoin, even though it has nothing to do with these projects.
You are right, but still there is some kind of connection, because if the price of bitcoin constantly drops, then the community’s interest in other projects will completely disappear.
I hope that the difference in the price of Bitcoin will not affect such projects. Because the market has few quality sales platforms.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:23:03 PM

On the first page is just a little information about project (even without link to Linkedin profile of team members). And where is documents about license for trading security tokens??
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:22:24 PM

On the first page is just a little information about project (even without link to Linkedin profile of team members). And where is documents about license for trading security tokens??
Is there such documents in the public domain?
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

Maybe the team did not show their personalities at all and there is no information about them, perhaps this was done in order to avoid criticism.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:13:30 PM

It looks like there is no information about the developer and the team, but I don’t see anything unusual in this, because in 50% of all projects there is nothing about the developers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:23:33 PM

It looks like there is no information about the developer and the team, but I don’t see anything unusual in this, because in 50% of all projects there is nothing about the developers.
I wanted to write the same thing. Because few people leave all the information about the team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:58:01 PM

Where is this information about the developers and who left it? When you write something with confidence, please provide proofs as well.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:40:04 PM

I really like that you have already used an online survey for learning customer needs for a better exchange experience.This will lead you find the better solutions. Security and high fees seems to be a must solve general problem. People needs to be relax when they are trading on your platform. Just do it Smiley
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:26:53 PM

I really like that you have already used an online survey for learning customer needs for a better exchange experience.This will lead you find the better solutions. Security and high fees seems to be a must solve general problem. People needs to be relax when they are trading on your platform. Just do it Smiley
I agree, they chose the right direction, because only by asking the community, you can really understand what a particular consumer wants and have to start from this in the future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:03:50 PM

To achieve perfect security in the field of cryptocurrency trading is essentially impossible. You can only minimize the risks of hacking user assets. And also pay compensation when hacking.

berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:08:15 PM

To achieve perfect security in the field of cryptocurrency trading is essentially impossible. You can only minimize the risks of hacking user assets. And also pay compensation when hacking.
I agree, because now people are withdrawing their funds to desktop wallets, and this is due to the immense threat of hacking of exchange's assets.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:36:06 PM

I agree, because now people are withdrawing their funds to desktop wallets, and this is due to the immense threat of hacking of exchange's assets.
so valuable is asset coin so we must be more aware of crypto crime because there is too much theft so we have to keep it in a very secure wallet
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:58:19 PM

I read the news yesterday that the Binans Exchange had been subjected to a hacker attack. I am more and more worried about my money that remains in the wallets of the exchange. they should be as protected as possible.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:30:44 PM

Exactly. Very Few people write all the information about the team and all those who cooperate with them. It's quite normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: