Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:54:47 PM

It is still quite early to discuss what can happen if the project is successful in the future, because you need to be guided by its current development and state of affairs.
It is necessary to take active steps for this development, otherwise the competition will not take long to wait and just eat this project.

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

Will frankly weak coins be added to the stock exchange? Will you add them if their developers pay you money, or your analysts will not miss this and you have a conscience?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:31:20 AM

Will frankly weak coins be added to the stock exchange? Will you add them if their developers pay you money, or your analysts will not miss this and you have a conscience?
Good question. It is very interesting to find out what the developers think about this.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:09:53 AM

Great, softcap is built, which means the project will be launched in any case. Congratulations to all investors and just users who are not indifferent to the project.
Good news indeed. Let's see how further work on the plateau and its safety will evolve.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

It is still quite early to discuss what can happen if the project is successful in the future, because you need to be guided by its current development and state of affairs.
It is necessary to take active steps for this development, otherwise the competition will not take long to wait and just eat this project.
Yes, of course, it is quite different. But few people understand this.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:57:22 PM

I think that in the near future we should be told all the news from the developers. Just wait until all the news is published.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:22:17 PM

I think that in the near future we should be told all the news from the developers. Just wait until all the news is published.
when viewed from the bounty this project will end this week so next week the team will explain all the projects here for all communities
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:29:43 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 10:50:34 AM by Flangler

when viewed from the bounty this project will end this week so next week the team will explain all the projects here for all communities
What do you mean? There is no contact with devs. I checked their btc and eth adreses they did not collect Sodtcap!!!!
I posted proofs here but it seems someone deleted my post.
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:32:38 AM

Great news. So this week will be a lot of necessary information.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:40:02 AM

The good news is that this week will be the announcement of the launch of the platform. So maybe there will be more updates.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:32:50 AM

The good news is that this week will be the announcement of the launch of the platform. So maybe there will be more updates.
I look forward to when the launch platform. I have been watching for a long time and I want to test it.
Trader_13

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:30:03 PM

It means that it is clear from the last posts that the launch of the exchanger platform is coming soon and it turns out that it will soon be possible to trade.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

What do you mean? There is no contact with devs. I checked their btc and eth adreses they did not collect Sodtcap!!!!
I posted proofs here but it seems someone delete my post.

Probably the figure available on the website is just an inflated value to create an impression that someone is buying their tokens and also the bounty workers will work harder seeing the soft cap has been reach.

The dev team should start posting their ETH and BTC address to show the coins raised from their ICO. Until then everything is just text and numbers on your screen.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:41:29 PM

I posted proofs here but it seems someone delete my post.

Probably the figure available on the website is just an inflated value to create an impression that someone is buying their tokens and also the bounty workers will work harder seeing the soft cap has been reach.

The dev team should start posting their ETH and BTC address to show the coins raised from their ICO. Until then everything is just text and numbers on your screen.
yes I understand so we wait whether the team will provide the latest news with the project and if it turns out the team does not give an explanation then it has been confirmed this project is over and it is clear we can think of only fraud
Trader_13

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:57:39 AM

Very soon there will be an opening of the platform. But the team does not get in touch. What could be the reason?
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:02:06 PM

Very soon there will be an opening of the platform. But the team does not get in touch. What could be the reason?
Perhaps the preparation of information for the start of work. Soon we will all know and will draw conclusions.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:32:41 PM

maybe Vera Bambi can be your poster girl lol

https://www.instagram.com/verabambilive/?hl=en

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:26:41 PM

Perhaps the preparation of information for the start of work. Soon we will all know and will draw conclusions.
It is likely that way. I think tomorrow or this week official opening and news on the launch will definitely be.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:32:28 PM

It is likely that way. I think tomorrow or this week official opening and news on the launch will definitely be.
Do not worry, everything will be. If you need information urgently write in support.
Zianingbu

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:06:40 PM

Do not worry, everything will be. If you need information urgently write in support.
Yes indeed, if you urgently need any information about the project and its investments, write in support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: