March 11, 2014, 05:10:25 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 08:35:26 PM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:33:22 AM

what did max coin do to you bro, why are you so against this coin that you have the need to keep making new threads and express your satisfaction with whats happening like your having the time of your life while its going down. It must have done something to oyu and it cant be that the coin was fraud to begin  cuz there are so many other coins that are/were started like max. Why bro. Let it go man. Just let it go.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:40:02 AM

Consider it tough love. You can't just sweep people's fuck ups under the rug and expect them to know better next time unless you rub their shit in their faces and tell the, "I told you so".

Consider yourself lucky that BCX is doing it in the most polite way possible. He could be laughing his ass off and and throwing people under the bus calling them out.
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

well then respects i guess. I didnt know the motive behind your thread. I for one do not like realsolid but must respect what he has done. Cant hate on him for eating a suckers food. It just happened recently with stackcoin aswell. People NEVER learn
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

Wait, Maxcoin was just a bunch of hype?

Who knew?

Was saying this from the beginning too, but nobody ever wants to listen. This was always going to happen. Lack of any real development + high price means it's just being mined and dumped in an endless cycle, bringing down the hashrate and the profitability with it.

The hype just wasn't sustainable. Maxcoin will continue this downward trend I'm afraid.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:41:10 PM

Haha, BCX you really don't like MaxCoin, do you?! Cheesy

But since the fucked up launch, I really dislike the devs, Max Keiser & Maxcoin. What were the names of the amature fake devs again, who manipulated the launch?

What coins do you prefer btw?

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:49:25 PM

But since the fucked up launch, I really dislike the devs, Max Keiser & Maxcoin. What were the names of the amature fake devs again, who manipulated the launch?

I'm pretty sure he's 100% invested in FlappyCoin

Producer
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:00:50 PM

I don't even remember the names of the devs, not sure it was ever revealed.

BTC is the only coin I care about and to a small degree LTC even though I hold a very large amount.

Don't under estimate the cunning of those devs!

The bungled launch was genius to give them 24 hours to mine the hell out of this as they realized the "sweet spot" was 24 hours or less.

~BCX~

Yeah, it's so funny that they always spoke in favor of a fair launch. However with the one day delay and leaked data, people were able to create the cuda GPU miner before the launch. Wink

Here are the name of the devs from the Keiser report with the genesis block:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q684UxfDSU#t=800 13:20
Luke Mitchell @LukeCrypto
Jordan Fish @JordanFish

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:43:55 PM

There's still time. It's only 11th today.  Cheesy

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
Voluntold

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

Any coin that revolves around a real person/personality is pretty stupid imho. Maxcoin, Murraycoin, RonPaulcoin... all it shows, is that they have nothing but a 'name'. At least Dogecoin has humor. I mean, Dogecoin is stupid too, but at least some of those memes are hilarious.

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:10:46 PM

The bungled launch was genius to give them 24 hours to mine the hell out of this as they realized the "sweet spot" was 24 hours or less.

I'm starting to think some developers are cheats who will gladly exploit their benefactors to make a quick buck. I'm sure Keiser thought MAX was good on paper but underestimated the greed of the devs, likewise we are seeing this with Maza where AnonymousPirate probably took advantage of Payu Harris's good character and went behind his back and launched a clone coin after the 1st Maza pump.

I personally wouldn't count either coin yet, especially Maza, but it might make project owners more wary about hiring contract labor and may implement contractual obligations on the side other than just creating a coin and being done with it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: