Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holochain that great?  (Read 133 times)
BTCIV (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:57:10 PM

I actually stumbled on holochain at around 0.004 from a post here, it was some article from a website saying it must be a great bet for 2019 and whatnot.
Was actually position 57 then (like 2 weeks ago) and now here it is on 27 right under freakin Vechain! I did not bought that mutch and I am absolutely mad that I did not read more about it and invest just a little more, I read all day about it and I think this is really revolutionary.

What do you guys think?  I am deciding if I should invest more now or wait for a dump/correction if it will even come?
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:02:19 PM

It is an ambitious project, and has a fanatical following especially in interesting places like Turkei; however a closer inside look is necessary before casting a sound

judgment on this coin. Regardless the almost 4x pump in this bear market is quite impressive, and has made it the most profitable instrument of 2019 YTD...

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:33:11 PM

I actually stumbled on holochain at around 0.004 from a post here, it was some article from a website saying it must be a great bet for 2019 and whatnot.
Was actually position 57 then (like 2 weeks ago) and now here it is on 27 right under freakin Vechain! I did not bought that mutch and I am absolutely mad that I did not read more about it and invest just a little more, I read all day about it and I think this is really revolutionary.

What do you guys think?  I am deciding if I should invest more now or wait for a dump/correction if it will even come?
it's better to wait for a dump that will definitely happen, now the price is not safe to buy but it's time to sell and buy back when the dump comes by buying a base price, don't rush, pause if the coin is flying high

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:40:26 PM

I have read about Holochain but do not understand why the hype is this strong, I have seen projects like this been hypes in the past but when show comes to show they have nothing to show to justify the hype. I just pity those people buying into the hype at the top and not to get crushed

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:20:23 PM

When I first discovered Holo it was way cheaper position 200 and something and I didn't invest. Now that I do the math I could have done 10x.. Shocked Shocked

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

Too early to ask about that, we right now can only discuss about present potential, but I would rather wait for a mainnet launch with the big chunk of HoloPorts providing secure to it.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:35:10 PM

I have heard a lot about this coin and also heard that it has great prospects for 2019.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:59:44 PM

I have heard a lot about this coin and also heard that it has great prospects for 2019.

Only time will tell that. But it's a good start

Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

Holo present a scalable, agent-centric distributed computing platform, which uses formalism to characterize distributed systems and show its application to the existing distributed systems.
A holochain is a validating distributed hash table (DHT) where every node enforces validation rules on data against the signed chains where the data originated. A holochain functions pretty very much like a blockchain without bottlenecks when it comes to enforcing the validation rules.If you want to invest you can try from here.

Holo token has managed to be enlisted in the world’s largest exchange, Binance because of its future potential. The best part about the token is that it sis unique in terms of the technology being used,i.e, Distributed Hash Table (DHT) instead of Proof of Stake (PoS) or Proof of Work (PoW). The team members and the developers are highly qualified enough and are quick adopters of the latest technologies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: