Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silence in crypto currency growth is the best  (Read 149 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:47:31 PM

Is anyone aware that HOT$ silently did over 290% increase over the past 3 weeks, it did that without unnecessary hypes or fomo and following that trend is Pundi X

I think etherum also has to follow such, ignore the spotlight , focus on developments and do not make hypes either

Because GMB also did 2x ico price quietly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:39:40 PM

So you are expecting that eth will also reach $2000 mark silently, i think eth being the top alt will always remain in the spotlight so i would say that it will break above and reach new highs loudly and there is nothing to hide it really is a quality project.

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:58:33 PM

the old Soviet proverb says "you are going quietly, you will go much further"
But it is not known today that charts are growing when it is loud about the project and waiting for some event. So I do not know how it really is.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

I think it is a little hard for etherum to maintain that standard of quietness because of its position and the hype surrounding at growth on social media or any page at all

But with good developments and launch, it is going to work out. Even if not quietly
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:49:33 PM

I think that the jump Ethereum just cannot take place, as it still is one of the largest coin and behind him is constantly monitored

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

Is anyone aware that HOT$ silently did over 290% increase over the past 3 weeks, it did that without unnecessary hypes or fomo and following that trend is Pundi X

I think etherum also has to follow such, ignore the spotlight , focus on developments and do not make hypes either

It's easier for small cap coins to do this kind of performance.. Because the token is just a few cents. But it's a lot harder when the coin price is 5+ USD. And it's completely another level for eth which is 120usd.
It's a good thing that the developers of ethereum are taking the time to make the code better and more robust

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:28:54 PM

It's easier for small cap coins to do this kind of performance.. Because the token is just a few cents. But it's a lot harder when the coin price is 5+ USD. And it's completely another level for eth which is 120usd.
It's a good thing that the developers of ethereum are taking the time to make the code better and more robust

I don’t want t agree totally when you say because of few cents or so
Doing over 200% is not easy in a bearish market lasting over 7 months now

Etherum developers are doing a great job and I see etherum doing over 400% within a month soon
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

This coin isn't so famouse like PundiX or Ethereum. That might not so many people talk about it. I think that with the market recovery, some altcoins will show the growth too. We must be ready for a new bullrun or altseason.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: