Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchange Network-Looking for advisors, marketing, and blockchain developers  (Read 165 times)
jerrym7287 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:15:24 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 04:27:43 AM by jerrym7287

Looking for advisors, marketing, and blockchain developers
Ok my project is this. Everything crypto in one place. Why own 10 wallets when you can do everything in one place Exchange, wallet merchant services online and in-store. The wallet will connect with a persons bank account thru API. With the merchant services will have a debit that can be paid thru Fiat payment s or in crypto.  I'm in the middle of building an international cryptocurrency exchange. That has it's own online wallet and a external wallet for cold storage. The Coin I will offer will give the buyer a share of the exchange network, Whoever holds the token will get quartly dividends paid in ethereum or Fiat their choice. This will take place in the second phase of the . 15% of all tokens and income will be held back for the partners and volunteers. That way on the second phase of the STO comes around they will be part owner of the entire company. This is the short version of the project. There is alot more to it but in the end everything crypto will be done in one place. Including an online market place compared to amazon. Message me for full discription

Development- Most of the software and code is already finished, so the developers will be editing, looking for a more user friendly layout, giving advice on the designs.

Advisors- Advisors will be advising me and the team on the directions we can go and helping steer the project in the right direction for success

Marketing will be getting the project noticed. thru advertising, Social media, and what ever works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:44:01 AM

Looking for advisors, marketing, and blockchain developers
Ok my project is this. Everything crypto in one place. Why own 10 wallets when you can do everything in one place Exchange, wallet merchant services online and in-store. The wallet will connect with a persons bank account thru API. With the merchant services will have a debit that can be paid thru Fiat payment s or in crypto.  I'm in the middle of building an international cryptocurrency exchange. That has it's own online wallet and a external wallet for cold storage. The Coin I will offer will give the buyer a share of the exchange network, Whoever holds the token will get quartly dividends paid in ethereum or Fiat their choice. This will take place in the second phase of the . 15% of all tokens and income will be held back for the partners and volunteers. That way on the second phase of the STO comes around they will be part owner of the entire company. This is the short version of the project. There is alot more to it but in the end everything crypto will be done in one place. Including an online market place compared to amazon. Message me for full discription

Development- Most of the software and code is already finished, so the developers will be editing, looking for a more user friendly layout, giving advice on the designs.

Advisors- Advisors will be advising me and the team on the directions we can go and helping steer the project in the right direction for success

Marketing will be getting the project noticed. thru advertising, Social media, and what ever works.

Hi There,

My team can help you with Advisors, marketing, and blockchain developers.  Let us connect on telegram: @sales17 or Skype: lalit@eiysys.com
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:48:49 PM

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers and we can help you. Pm me on telegram @KnightThunder for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: