Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think CREDITS (CS) is a very well organized SCAM?  (Read 481 times)
vickykashan101 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:15:23 AM

I knew it from the very first moment when I joined their Telegram group. But when I asked a few questions, I got banned from posting. I was soo shocked. Those were very basic questions that every one should have the right to ask about any project they are investing in.

So I started googling and found out this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3186812.0

and some video as the upper thread talked about. I was like wth. My doubts were right.

CREDITS is nothing but a well-organized SCAM......... SCAM

- Just check their telegram members dropped from 76,000 to 56,000 More than 20,000 members were dropped. well those were not members those were FAKE BOTS

- Every time you ask them about the Mainnet or ask a question about the low trading on exchanges, they block you.

- They have around 20 members team of scammers marketing experts in their Telegram group. Every time someone tries to raise a serious issue, one of them pops in and ask questions about UPDATES or like MEETUPS or like GENERAL BLOCKCHAIN trend and the admins shift their focus to that.

- They don't have a solid product but and keep doing FAKE PROMISE and giving FAKE HOPES to people by putting out ver 1,,2,3,4,................ infinity unless you are all dead times versions of testnet.

- People stating fake stories like 'I bought 20 grand credits', I bought 6 thousand worth of CS blah blah, I want to HODL forever, I am HODLING my 60 k CS, I want to BUy blah blah, but then I messaged them like hey I want to sell my CS you want to buy, and guess what, they blocked me too.

OH MY GOD!

Circulating supply used to be 127 million before...now it is 153 million.

Check out this new thing. They are releasing the token supply.

https://imgur.com/a/OzEiXJ7

TRUST ME, PEOPLE, that's gonna be the biggest SCAM in the history of the blockchain.

Anyways the above are what many people's thoughts about Credits. That's why I'd say Stay away from it.. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:24:49 AM

I knew it from the very first moment when I joined their Telegram group. But when I asked a few questions, I got banned from posting. I was soo shocked. Those were very basic questions that every one should have the right to ask about any project they are investing in.

So I started googling and found out this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3186812.0

and some video as the upper thread talked about. I was like wth. My doubts were right.

CREDITS is nothing but a well-organized SCAM......... SCAM

- Just check their telegram members dropped from 76,000 to 56,000 More than 20,000 members were dropped. well those were not members those were FAKE BOTS

- Every time you ask them about the Mainnet or ask a question about the low trading on exchanges, they block you.

- They have around 20 members team of scammers marketing experts in their Telegram group. Every time someone tries to raise a serious issue, one of them pops in and ask questions about UPDATES or like MEETUPS or like GENERAL BLOCKCHAIN trend and the admins shift their focus to that.

- They don't have a solid product but and keep doing FAKE PROMISE and giving FAKE HOPES to people by putting out ver 1,,2,3,4,................ infinity unless you are all dead times versions of testnet.

- People stating fake stories like 'I bought 20 grand credits', I bought 6 thousand worth of CS blah blah, I want to HODL forever, I am HODLING my 60 k CS, I want to BUy blah blah, but then I messaged them like hey I want to sell my CS you want to buy, and guess what, they blocked me too.

OH MY GOD!

Circulating supply used to be 127 million before...now it is 153 million.

Check out this new thing. They are releasing the token supply.

TRUST ME, PEOPLE, that's gonna be the biggest SCAM in the history of the blockchain.

Anyways the above are what many people's thoughts about Credits. That's why I'd say Stay away from it.. What do you think?

im not a fan of CS blockchain but you must know that

1. They have stated in so many times if they will release the blockchain at this quarter, if you keep talk about time anytime and they consider that as a spam.

2. Not only CS but if you have joined in so many big platforms and they are all getting decrease on total members of their telegram group.
You can now try to take buddy as another example

3. That means the locked period for the team's token has already ended.

These what i got from watch credits tele group.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:48:25 AM

That is not a way for determining if the project was a scam or not if they block you. Because some telegram group have programmed their bot to automatically block those person that are spamming on asking questions. Credits for me is a solid group and a legit coin.

vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:59:02 AM

That is not a way for determining if the project was a scam or not if they block you. Because some telegram group have programmed their bot to automatically block those person that are spamming on asking questions. Credits for me is a solid group and a legit coin.

Lol are you kidding me? Do you think some bot blocked me and that's why I am saying they are scam. Comon.

I was asking questions like why the token supply increased from 120 to 156 mil without informing anyone. Its like the team is releasing extra tokens which is not allowed.

- and I asked them about their fake marketing tactic of saying 'Partnership with IBM'...... That was such a cheap move. Credits is using IBM cloud services, not the other way round. IBM doesnot and will never need Credits blockchain.

Its like I am using Gmail so tomorrow I will claim I HAVE PARTNERSHIP WITH GOOGLE....... doesnt make sense at all.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:39:59 AM

If your post to have some sense then create a compilation and create a thread on scam sections it seems you are not sure, if it is a scam site at all, and you just want to verify your feelings that it is a scam the token is already released in the market only the platform is not yet live let's give them some time.
vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:09:11 AM

If your post to have some sense then create a compilation and create a thread on scam sections it seems you are not sure, if it is a scam site at all, and you just want to verify your feelings that it is a scam the token is already released in the market only the platform is not yet live let's give them some time.

Well there have been discussions in the Alt Coins section too before that's why I thought it'd be fine to post here. + do you think bringing coin in the market makes a project valid? What???

They are creating fake news and fake hype so people end up buying more of their coin and they could see all of them. that's it.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

I don't want to rush to say that credits are a scam project, but the frequent delays in launching the blockchain make everyone worry and look suspicious. We'll see this year, if your accusations are correct, then everything will be proven.
vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:28:47 AM

And Blocking threat keeps on coming when people try to make sense

https://imgur.com/a/Y2sxK63
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:44:34 AM

I don't want to rush to say that credits are a scam project, but the frequent delays in launching the blockchain make everyone worry and look suspicious. We'll see this year, if your accusations are correct, then everything will be proven.

It's too early to tell they are not the only project that paused launching their platform and mainnet, I have seen a lot because of the market condition, they are still performing well in their volume, let's give them this year, or when the market is up.
vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:04:59 AM

It's too early to tell they are not the only project that paused launching their platform and mainnet, I have seen a lot because of the market condition, they are still performing well in their volume, let's give them this year, or when the market is up.

Lol 1 year? dude, they will be gone with all the people's money they have taken. That's why I feel its better to discuss whether they are scam or no.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:43:53 AM

Try to post this on some accusation thread in order to ensure that you can verify that this CS is a scam why? Because in scam accusation thread, people are focus on verifying not just commenting something about it.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:38:13 AM

I myself feel, since CS born until now they have been operating very actively. Moreover, the price of CS is divided but not significantly compared to the general situation of the market.
Talking about scam, many people assume that every coin in the market is scam.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:28:50 PM

Lol 1 year? dude, they will be gone with all the people's money they have taken. That's why I feel its better to discuss whether they are scam or no.

If you feel that they are a scam project then do your research and post all your findings in the scam sections do not ask for opinions get the fact and what people think, this is injustice if the project is legit or you can help the community by helping people finding out about Credits.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

One of the most active tokens I have ever seen.
Their team works very hard.
I don't think CS is a scam.
vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:54:52 AM

One of the most active tokens I have ever seen.
Their team works very hard.
I don't think CS is a scam.

Could you please tell what you mean by their team works very hard?

They are a bunch of marketing guys (and very great at it) who are just creating a fake hype on the telegram channel and will block anyone who dares to ask questions regarding their mainnet or updates

recently unexpected release of team tokens (without notifying anyone) and getting caught was the thing making people realize what they really are doing.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:30:13 AM

It will be interesting to look at this topic later, now it looks too funny. The fact that you were banned there and others does not mean anything. The team is focused on developing, not on answers like you, creating a negative background around the project.

vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:21:51 AM

It will be interesting to look at this topic later, now it looks too funny. The fact that you were banned there and others does not mean anything. The team is focused on developing, not on answers like you, creating a negative background around the project.

I wish I weren't newbie here and could post thousands of pics as a proof. But just look at this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3186812.msg49476529#msg49476529

Banning is not the issue. Anyone talking nonsence, sending spam, etc should be banned. But they ban you once you find out the game they are playing and try to talk that in their group.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:38:08 AM

Smiley Let's be honest. Scammers do not like any questions. Participating in several projects as a hunter, I also asked questions regarding the project. And that in the end I was blocked. I understood it for a reason. If the project does so. This means only one thing is scam. They only store comments that are beneficial to them.

vickykashan101 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

Smiley Let's be honest. Scammers do not like any questions. Participating in several projects as a hunter, I also asked questions regarding the project. And that in the end I was blocked. I understood it for a reason. If the project does so. This means only one thing is scam. They only store comments that are beneficial to them.

Exactly. You keep posting stuff like "this project is the best, will save humanity Cheesy to the moon, blah blah" and it doesn't matter even if you post it thousand times these msgs, no one will block you. But the moment you ask them about "FAKE NEWS ABOUT PARTNERSHIP WITH IBM" within a few secs, you are blocked and kicked out of the group and get banned.
Kotarastra

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

You are not smart investor, you are just a little boy who was blocked from their telegram channel because of spamming GIFs lol. DYOR peeps! Do you know the meaning of the word "scam"?? IBM will never put a scam project on their website and visit their office, so CREDITS IS NOT A SCAM. Scam project will never release several updated of testnet, collect bugs from 500+ testers and fix them in the futher updates. Scam project will never send pattent applications, visiting conferences and hosting meetups for their investors. Scam project will never partner with IBM and pass audits. SCAM project will spent all money on big exchanges because it cares only on Fast Pump. I AM SURE YOU WILL DELETE MY MESSAGE BECAUSE YOUR COMPLAINS WERE DESTROYED JUST IN FEW SENTENCES

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: