Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DOGE too big too fail? Will the Bear market ruin faith in all digital coins?  (Read 3101 times)
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:17:10 AM

That is why I bought doge and then registered the domains. Cheesy Worked out well!

this dogescam has been lucrative for you aye? =)

hahahahahah!!! DOGEcoin predicted the double top and collapse!!!!!
EEPICYOO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:17:31 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:29:34 AM by EEPICYOO

Take tons of capital to keep the prices where they are/were. Now that you lost the one person who was pumping, the end is near.

What I am afraid though, is all those poor people you all coned into buying at 180+ are holding coins...They might hold a lot, but for many it could be a lot to them, and if that is the case and they lose their asses on it ( which is most likely going to happen ), this might turn them off.

this coin was a joke to begin with ...imo the only reason it originally exploded is because the pennystock puffers pumped it over on investorshub!

>>>GAME OVER<<<

anderl

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:46:26 AM

Take tons of capital to keep the prices where they are/were. Now that you lost the one person who was pumping, the end is near.

What I am afraid though, is all those poor people you all coned into buying at 180+ are holding coins...They might hold a lot, but for many it could be a lot to them, and if that is the case and they lose their asses on it ( which is most likely going to happen ), this might turn them off.

this coin was a joke to begin with ...imo the only reason it originally exploded is because the pennystock puffers pumped it over on investorshub!

>>>GAME OVER<<<

Wow.  flash from the past!!! Investorhub.  I remember when they were small time to ragingbull!!! LMAO.  Brings back memories....
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:01:04 AM

>>>GAME OVER<<<

Wow.  flash from the past!!! Investorhub.  I remember when they were small time to ragingbull!!! LMAO.  Brings back memories....

Mark Karpeles and Matty >>>SEPARATED AT BIRTH?LOLOLOLLL

http://adserv.stocksite.com/images/paulie/mattphone.jpg
anderl

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:22:38 AM

>>>GAME OVER<<<

Wow.  flash from the past!!! Investorhub.  I remember when they were small time to ragingbull!!! LMAO.  Brings back memories....

So I guess Investors Hub survived?  I've been in forex through the carry trade days.  I missed all the drama.
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:00:28 AM

>>>GAME OVER<<<

http://adserv.stocksite.com/images/paulie/mattphone.jpg

So I guess Investors Hub survived?  I've been in forex through the carry trade days.  I missed all the drama.

~who the hell you think pushed BTC past $1200!!!??? LMFAOOOO!!!!

;-)

weeeeeeeeeeeee
anderl

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

>>>GAME OVER<<<

~who the hell you think pushed BTC past $1200!!!??? LMFAOOOO!!!!

;-)

weeeeeeeeeeeee

ROFL.  Not even capital in those POS's.  With all the lawsuits I think they had other priorities.
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:07:29 AM

who are "they" ~ i've been trying to figure this out! LOL =)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:11:17 AM

That is why I bought doge and then registered the domains. Cheesy Worked out well!

Doggie will rise again......someday, maybe soon.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

I think doge will recover next year. Right now the growth of the community has slowed down and mining rewards are still to crazy high to build any value in a coin. I have sold all my doge and plan to buy back in later. I think that dogecoin might make it to $.01 but not for a 1.5-2 years.
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:02:03 AM

Doggie will rise again......someday, maybe soon.

yes the new DOG coin is going to be biggggg!!!! (*all DOGEcoins will be wiped out)..tbc...=)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:43:16 AM

yeah okay. we shall see. i think doge will stay stable at 120-140

doge community have not abandoned it. Seems like all the shady one are jumping out. bored. they couldn't repeatedly pushing it past 250 so now they moved to the next target. they hyped that coin too fast too soon. at the same time that hype built a stronger community. they got a taste of that 200 satoshis. they will not settle for less.

i see a common trait of hype in reddcoin now. perhaps the man moved from doge to this coin. reddit subreddit is all blowing. a common trend like doge. go read some of that cheesiness there

ps: disclaimer i love all cryptocoin, especially mustache coin Wink ... no but seriously mad jelly. why dond thet jump on karmacoin :''''(

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:46:30 AM

Despite the authors' intentions of it being a joke, you could argue based on the combination of user base and market cap that it's the most successful coin to date, surpassing even Bitcoin.
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:51:55 PM

Despite the authors' intentions of it being a joke, you could argue based on the combination of user base and market cap that it's the most successful coin to date, surpassing even Bitcoin.

is no one getting the fact that IBM and ADOBE cats are behind this?LOLOLOLLLL
twalrus

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:06:31 PM

i love how they talk about the "halving" like its the coming messiah.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: