Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional ITO-Marketing  (Read 236 times)
ito-marketing (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:29:28 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 11:59:15 AM by ito-marketing

Am a professional online marketer since 1999.
I'm working in the crypto niche since 2013.
I worked in the past for 2 major crypto tokens and a few smaller successfull ones (with smaller successfull i mean top 200 which are on major exchanges) .
I have gained a lot of experience and am normaly hired by many project owners.Do to current situation and many projects waiting to start their promotion i'm going to offer part of my
abilities to the public.

I started adding my service products online https://selly.gg/u/itomarketing/groups which you can check out yourself.
Please note this are mainly custom solutions.I don't work like majority pseudo marketers who need a skyrocket budget to get a nice amount of targeted crypto traffic.
Prices like $20 CPM or $1-4 per click is something i'm not willing to spend as there are way more effectiv and cheaper solutions out.
A real experienced online marketer doesn't need to overpay for easy solutions which are paid campaigns.

Please have a look at my offered services which i will keep updating over the next days.

https://selly.gg/u/itomarketing/groups

If you have any questions let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissnger

Activity: 58
Merit: 12

Xenia Kissinger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

I worked in the past for 2 major crypto tokens and a few smaller successfull ones (with successfull i mean top 200 which are on major exchanges) .
I have gained a lot of experience and am normaly hired by many project owners.Do to current situation and many projects waiting to start their promotion i'm going to offer part of my
abilities to the public.

I started adding my service products online https://selly.gg/u/itomarketing/groups which you can check out yourself.
Please note this are mainly custom solutions.I don't work like majority pseudo marketers who need a skyrocket budget to get a nice amount of targeted crypto traffic.
Prices like $20 CPM or $1-4 per click is something i'm not willing to spend as there are way more effectiv and cheaper solutions out.
A real experienced online marketer doesn't need to overpay for easy solutions which are paid campaigns.

Please have a look at my offered services which i will keep updating over the next days.

Let's cooperate. I'm doing bounty management and having ico contacts.

May the crypto love be with you Smiley
dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:33:45 AM

I worked in the past for 2 major crypto tokens and a few smaller successfull ones (with successfull i mean top 200 which are on major exchanges) .
abilities to the public.

We do non-traditional marketing offering highly efficient techniques. We checked your webpage and there are several ideas regarding cooperation.

abilities to the public.

Hi, Kissnger.  Smiley

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
ito-marketing (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 01:17:25 PM by ito-marketing

We do non-traditional marketing offering highly efficient techniques. We checked your webpage and there are several ideas regarding cooperation.

I'm always open for cooperation.

I have been asked if i'm also doing bounty campaign management and the answer is a clear no.
I'm not into data entry but effectiv marketing since i was trained from the beginning to bring good ROI.
What i can advice to project owners is to not open a "traditional" bounty campaign as majority of these sources will only bring fake traffic which won't convert.
A good example is social media promo like twitter and facebook.Even when auditing the social media accounts of your affiliates you will still get majority of fake traffic which won't bring you a single cent.
Its just not worth your tokens which will be instantly dumped on the first possible occasion.

Why are still some project owners doing these kind of promo ?The answer is easy because they don't know about other more cost effect solutions.They need these fake social media signals when applying to bigger exchanges which are checking their social media accounts and the amount of members they got.However i can tell from my own experience that exchanges are getting smarter and are now not just checking numbers but also community activity on social media platforms.So adding fake traffic won't bring any effect anymore.
In the past some birds twittert me that it was even possible to join Binance via community voting by simple using some manipulation techniques  Roll Eyes which have been as for as today closed.

If somebody needs full advise just contact me and we can always talk.
ito-marketing (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:07:50 PM

15% discount on all marketing products over the next 7 days.

Coupon : ue0f5m2b41ymh9hec8c6usor
ito-marketing (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:34:45 AM

Expanding the promotion for another 7 days.
HappySnake9

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:49:18 AM

I can agree marketing is getting popular and needer nowadays. I don't have big organisation but we're using atompark for advertisment. Well it help me a lot.
ito-marketing (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

I can agree marketing is getting popular and needer nowadays. I don't have big organisation but we're using atompark for advertisment. Well it help me a lot.

I guess this is a joke? An email extractor won't get you anything but just complaints and a bad reputation.
I am currently not much active here since bitcoin moved in the past months and a lot of projects asked me to do some heavy promotions.
I created some more custom marketing twists which I will soon add to the product list.

It's the right time to start your marketing now to position yourself.
I will update soon why I and many bigger crypto coin teams are thinking so.

Marketing product list

There is currently no more discount of these products as the demand is currently big

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: