Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here?  (Read 999 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

The market is pump and dump everyday, you can find the market have not any growth over the year, if you want to invest it now, I would like to buy the promising coins in the lowest in this time, and hold it for my long term investment, if the market recover in one day, maybe can earn the profit in the future.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:37:04 PM

to work with chance as returning option on reference with notice of work with evaluation to gains with contrast as initials to gives with supports on confirming decision to collects with results on confinement.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:47:18 PM

Now most of the people are the holder, as many have missed the opportunity to sell coins at a good price, these are mistakes that I hope we will not repeat in the future.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:52:25 PM

I don't think so, I'm sure that most of them regret right now because don't sold their cryptocurrency assets instead of become a holder, loss a lot of money because of bear market haven't finished, maybe holder is looking for the future  and wait for it become successful.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:56:16 PM

There are those who play holding back and some are looking for profits every day. I also really like people who hold back from 2017. Because they believe everything will rise again. All people are of course different ways of working, some are holding back, selling and there are also those who buy and sell.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

yeah i hold few altcoin in my wallet, like EOS, ethereum, Stellar because the prie is down that's why i'm still hold in my wallet and hope any miracle the price going up again in short time hehe  Grin Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:34:10 PM

I've been holding some altcoins since 2017. Some I truly support while I'm forced to hold the others because I don't want to sell at a huge loss. To be honest, I would rather have the profits from selling some of them rather than getting an "achievement".
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:36:25 PM

I am still holding all my coins and it is pretty painful at the moment. There were already a lot of great updates that could have pushed the market but still nothing happened. Have big hopes for ETFs and Bakkt launch.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:42:45 PM

Yes I am here, Grin all the way from all these drama were begins.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:46:37 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

appreciate ?, I don't feel right we should empathize. we must feel sorry for those who are still holding on to ATH. and I think they don't seem to need this because right now they are, maybe they are disappointed because they made the wrong choice.

I can say this because I have experienced it, I think the hodl is a brave man, it turns out they are just a bunch of stupid people who are silent while watching their money burn.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

I think most people here are the hodlers that mean that they steongly believe in their investments and coins they are holding and sooner or later all their coin will start pushing upwards to their desired levels.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:56:12 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

For me, there is nothing like a true hodler, if you  hold in this bearish season and witnessed over 200% decline since November 2018

I don’t call that supporting of a coin

In crypto currency, you need to support your income first and your capital

The bitter truth you just have spoken, mate! Why I should hold a coin if that coin keeps decreasing the value! No one wants to lose his/their money, we are here to support the only good project by earning good money. If crypto can't give proper profits, then everyone will leave this platform! That's why I suggest people do the trade or at first take your investment back then you can start holding or trading and so on!
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:57:29 PM

Yes, holder in 2017 to right now there are worst achievement i think who guys doing that. Holding means you supporting and believe which coin are bright future also i agree with you. There are many holder still here.
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:38:37 PM

I don't think that. Holders's purpose  is also profit, so they should make it before it has been lost.  Holder should have a plan to earn money for mid-term or long-term so they can sell when the price reaches their target.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:52:37 PM

I don't agree with you there. Some holders are not  because they support the coin but because they want a to see good profit before dumping.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

Supporting the coin is good it helps the project grow
But not cashing out when in profit is bad, it is not the best investment method

Crypto currency investment is more than just supporting the project
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:55:09 PM

For me, there is nothing like a true hodler, if you  hold in this bearish season and witnessed over 200% decline since November 2018

I don’t call that supporting of a coin

In crypto currency, you need to support your income first and your capital

The bitter truth you just have spoken, mate! Why I should hold a coin if that coin keeps decreasing the value! No one wants to lose his/their money, we are here to support the only good project by earning good money. If crypto can't give proper profits, then everyone will leave this platform! That's why I suggest people do the trade or at first take your investment back then you can start holding or trading and so on!

Even the ones we think are good projects all turn out to disappointment later. The best advice is, sell when you see profit. As simple as that.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:25:04 AM

Yes, of course, that is the case it's hard to be a holder of that coin when you bought it in its peak and di not sell it until now, you are hoping that another all-time high will hit the market, let's see what this year is going to offer to us it's a make or break for those long time holders.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:48:57 AM

surely there's many people being a hodler here during this bearish market, but as for being a hodler from 2017 till now was not a wise decision. the end of 2017 was an ATH that will surely hard to achieve again in this year.
it is even difficult to achieve ATH in the coming years. The market is still going down and it will be sideways for many years to start a new bullish cycle. Holders from 2017 so far may have lost up to 90% of their assets, they should forget this market for a long time and do not need to follow it anymore

gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:07:40 AM

I think supporting a crypto is not to simply holding the coin that we had, right now the best thing to do to make the market better is to make more investment in crypto, that way will increase the demand of a coins and at the same time it will be able to pull up the price of the crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: