Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here?  (Read 1000 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:49:55 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
I am one of the holder who have strong hands for me to able to hold my tokens longer.  I hold bitcoins and some bags of valuable altcoins. I chose to hold my cryptocurrencies because it is the best decision that I can make. I will only lose investments if I will day trade my bitcoins.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:52:48 PM

surely there's many people being a hodler here during this bearish market, but as for being a hodler from 2017 till now was not a wise decision. the end of 2017 was an ATH that will surely hard to achieve again in this year.

That's true. Dec 2017 saw the ATH of BTC (around 19000 USD) along with many other ALT coins. Those who have bought CC by mid of 2017 should have sold their holdings by Dec 2017 for maximum returns.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:55:13 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

I don't understand what you mean, but if what you call cowards are people who try to save their money from losses you are a fool.
I think those who sell are smart people while those who keep hold are real cowards, stupid people who think prices will return.

I might be sorry for those who are still holding up now, I can't imagine how much of their money is burning right now. and what kind of disappointment they feel about cryptocurrency

odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:56:56 PM

Yes i am one of those hodler you said but because i am just two years of course from 2018 coin i was holding. But i know there's so many hodler here, like my friend who's older than me here i know there hodling coin beyond 2017 and years below.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

Hodler right here. But not because I fully trust my tokens but because the market was so bearish that it is a bad strategy to sell. I am currently hodling a lot or crypto and waiting for any sign from the market to sell my assets. Hope it happens this year.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:00:34 PM

I am one of the holder who have strong hands for me to able to hold my tokens longer.  I hold bitcoins and some bags of valuable altcoins. I chose to hold my cryptocurrencies because it is the best decision that I can make. I will only lose investments if I will day trade my bitcoins.
I really appreciate of what you do, even the market are declining but still have the guts to hold your coins and you're not even worried about the future of this market. Some have did it but some are also in doubts and sell their coins. I know it is really hard to risk our money in keeping coins which we didn't know its future but you did it. You have faith in crypto and keep it, cause I believe we have a bright future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

We are all hodler. We all wait for the market to change direction. I will hold to the end, within reasonable limits, I consider this strategy, though not the most profitable but less unprofitable given my experience.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

If I bought a lot of different coins and I am not a professional trader. What else can I do? Sell at a loss? I did not buy them for that. Of course I keep them. I see how the infrastructure for cryptoactive assets around the world is increasing daily. I see how the regulatory framework for corporate assets is constantly improving. I understand that the market will sooner or later become bullish. Why should I sell? I am a hodler. This is an experience for the next market cycle.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:02:17 PM

Most hodlers do not support the coin, they didn't sell them because of greed and are now waiting for the market to grow to sell the coins at high prices.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Of course,and I'll give you enough competent advice that the market in any case will soon go up,the question is whether the old altcoins will survive until this moment,as the talk goes about the fact that 90% of the coins will go away,and many more from the age of 17 hold,distribute the RISKS!
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:12:31 PM

Am a holder here but most holders do not support a project but rather they hold because they want to make maximum profit from the coin. But that not withstanding been a holders ain't that funny in this bearish market

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:15:41 PM

I will tell you there so that with the current situation on the market there are only holders left or those people who really believe in the dawn of the cryptocurrency market, but on the other hand there are many promising projects that have not yet fully revealed their potential for lack of investment and such I'll tell you enough, so we just have to wait and watch the market.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:47:13 PM

Yes, of course there are many hodlers around who won't mind you. For this time, it seems we those who are hodlers are ashamed of the strategy we took.When the bull run comes, we will come out and tell you where we were when this topic was was created.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

I keep the tokens from 2017, of course they went a lot in the negative , but when I look at the balance do not want to touch it, it is better to have the money completely gone than I will sell them for such a penny

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:06:11 PM

Yes. Being a holder means one is supporting a coin or have confidence in the coin.
Alternatively, some who still hold coin from 2017 are still holding because prices are not encouraging and so they wouldn't want to sell at loss.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:08:32 PM

We should not lie on our self  i am in crypto to make profit not to love a coin. I am not develperto hold. Sell high buy low never love a coin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:24:31 PM

i still hold my EOS since 2017. i really support this coin, i never sold it even at ATH in last year. because i think it has good potential, and i believe the price will be two time than ATH in last year. i will hold it until the time comes.
Also hold some of this coin but wow, you’ve been holding for almost 2years now. I admire you from doing that and yes there’s a potential for this coin to make a new ath especially if the market turns to green again, it will happen very soon.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:53:34 PM

I have been hodling since bitcoin was $13k, it's already too late and there is no point selling right now after this long while. I can not even realize 1/5 of my capital if I sell off right now...so Hodl I must.
No matter how long it takes, I have forgotten them for now
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:13:19 PM

There are many holders out there. True crypto investors will never sell out their tokens at this moment of the market. It will not fetch them anything so everyone is holding on for the market to recover from it current crises.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:52:28 PM

Yes I am. I have been trying as much as I can to hold until the market recovers, but I guess I am almost running out of steam.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: