Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here?  (Read 999 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

There are Holders and there are a lot of us, because true people who believe in cryptocurrencies will never lose faith in cryptocurrencies. It is an honor that today we are buying BTC at such prices, because it is difficult to believe in the near future, but it will come.
I think that in 2018 a lot of people began to believe in cryptocurrency. But simply the price fell and these things are not related to each other.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

I'm still holding my bag sir  Grin waiting to the moon
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:19:37 PM

If you had bought before November last year selling at this period would only lead to a loss because you would be selling at a lower price than purchased so it's advisable to hold on
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:38:18 PM

Funny question. There must definitely be holders unless the bounty hunter is just joining bounty this year. Any way most people would hold their tokens because of the bear market. Selling now would only mean loss and a wasted effort. We would wait for the bull run.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:45:32 PM

Funny question. There must definitely be holders unless the bounty hunter is just joining bounty this year. Any way most people would hold their tokens because of the bear market. Selling now would only mean loss and a wasted effort. We would wait for the bull run.
I also think that more than 70% of people hold their coins and do not sell them now. But there is a high probability that many people will sell Bitcoin for 5000-7000 dollars.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:55:37 PM

There are of course many holders on the cryptocurrency market.
At the moment in the current market conditions, I prefer to keep their coins until the moment of recovery from the bottom.
Of course, investing for the long term is a very long and difficult task, but I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and therefore I wait patiently.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
There is need to understand the market trend. We all became holders of different Tokens and coins because that was the only option we had as at then and it became like that because the bear market took us unaware because I am sure nobody will want to wait since 2017 till date hoping for a rise but we keep seeing red almost all the time. If truly there was nothing like bear market, then the word hodlers won't be in existence at all. I think
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:35:22 PM

I also think that more than 70% of people hold their coins and do not sell them now. But there is a high probability that many people will sell Bitcoin for 5000-7000 dollars.
This is a good illustration of it. Imagine buying Bitcoin at $19k and now Bitcoin is barely $4k. So who then will want to lose his or her money? Eventually nobody, so we all became holders. So we HODL in anticipation of the fact that we might get 100% from the price and value we bought from. I still believe a time will come when we will experience this but it will take time to manifest.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:18:45 PM

True holders who hold their coins for long periods of time must get maximum achievement for years to survive, because it is not easy and they are able to overcome all obstacles. Waiting for the right time to sell, as long as the market recovery and maybe this month or next month is still difficult to ascertain, don't let them miscalculate.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:39:40 PM

indeed be recommended mover because it would make the market look alive. but it is also risky and this thing that makes many people prefer to hold off on the risk of losing with being a trader or Activator of a coin. In addition in the crypto conditions like this is certainly much more secure hold.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:46:08 PM

Actually, I'm hodl for some altcoins and Bitcoin. I see the market is a down but considering that the bear market cannot last forever, so I buy in small pieces them. I know that I might have to wait a long time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:46:25 PM

There are Holders and there are a lot of us, because true people who believe in cryptocurrencies will never lose faith in cryptocurrencies. It is an honor that today we are buying BTC at such prices, because it is difficult to believe in the near future, but it will come.
I think that in 2018 a lot of people began to believe in cryptocurrency. But simply the price fell and these things are not related to each other.
The things are related from one to each other but it's about which is coin that gained a big support from the market and it looks like etheruem was doin it again dude. in fact, last year a lot of people are leaving crypto and it seems like they are back again right now
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:45:09 PM

Me too. I am a holder of different tokens from ICO. I am considering it as an investment. I will hold it until that time when I feel it is good to sell it. I used to hold coins and sell only when I badly needed a cash.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:51:03 PM

What is the point? Yes, we are here, we are still waiting for a new round of BTC history to begin, so I don’t think we need to constantly talk about it here. We just observe how events develop and how the world elite will behave in the future.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:52:53 PM

you see many hodls who have no choice but to hodl because they got in at the wrong time XD

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:58:54 PM

I am both hodling, day trading and investing and also do some promotional videos for bounties and payments. So I work in this space in different ways. I think holding is very difficult for the short term unless you hold a lot of one coin or token and then it suddenly moons in value, which could make you a very good amount of extra money indeed. Now I am holding only three coins long term and will add more as I start to turn over a profit in the trading area and my robot also earns more more income than just covering living expenses. I have set a short term target to reach 2k USD in February income form Crypto sources. If I can achieve this kind of income then I will be bear market proof.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

I know quite a few holders from 2017 and especially bitcoin BTC holders, they bought very high and if they sell now, they would be selling at a huge loss so they just keep holding and hoping that the price would increase one day and match their cost price or atleast most of it.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:51:33 PM

Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

i a hodler since 2017 and I'm saying you that i regret it not selling my token when the market is on bull.
now i don't have any choice left but to hold it until it break even.
That is natural, there must be a feeling of regret when you are still holding up to the present and not selling at the end of 2017. But with that you can learn that the crypto world really cannot be predicted.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:34:12 PM

I have bought a bit of crypto during the raise but it was not so dramatic. Now I am buying a lot of perspective tokens, because the prices are too great to stay away. Have big hopes for the upcoming months in 2019.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:31:49 PM

You have to also consider the fact that some people are not willing holders, some just bought coins or tokens so high that they cannot really sell it again because they stand to lose a hinge chunk of their money, so they hold and hope for better days ahead.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: