Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 07:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some words of FAITH  (Read 72 times)
StatesManG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:54:53 AM

After our big expectations and big hopes in the crypto market which has left many with nothing but despair and worries.

Many of us has become devastated, confused and worried as we wake every morning with high hopes that things would be better but seems to became more worse than we have imagined.

We come across many news, the types which gives us bullish hopes and the types which gave us bearish hopes alike.

But one thing is sure, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. This light will not be for everyone and not everyone will see the light. That's the irony of life.

Nevertheless, I say we stay strong and hold on stronger. Keep our hopes higher. If there comes a "BULL-RUN" or a "BULLISH" move in the market we will embrace it. But if it never happens, we embrace what ever that comes to us and keep moving.

Sometimes good things comes the hard. Alas,  I believe the market will breath again. But I can't say "WHEN"

Goodluck

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: