Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler wasn't strong enough, so...  (Read 344 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:51:01 AM

... Merkle tried to get a new German military going, one that would include most or all of Europe.

France & Germany: "We Are Committed To The Emergence Of A European Army"

•    "Populism and nationalism are increasing in all our countries. For the first time, a country - Great Britain - is leaving the European Union. Worldwide, multilateralism is under pressure...." – German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
  •    "Converging this much with Germany is an abandonment of sovereignty — a betrayal. If we had not alerted the public, this text would have been signed on the sly. The text provides in particular for the need to legislate in the event of obstacles to Franco-German cooperation.... I do not want more convergence with Berlin, be it in social or security matters, or in closer consultation in the UN Security Council." – Marine Le Pen, Le Temps.
  •    "Emmanuel Macron is calling for a grand debate to involve citizens in the public life of our country. At the same time, however, the President of the Republic negotiated a treaty on the sly even though it concerns conditions essential to the exercise of our national sovereignty. Neither the French people, nor the Parliament, nor the Constitutional Council were consulted... For many reasons, this treaty undermines our national sovereignty." – Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, leader of the party Debout La France! (Stand Up, France!).

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

Populism and nationalism are increasing in all our countries.

Nationalism is being used pejoratively by the leftists. Hopefully most of the people here see nothing wrong in it, because there's nothing wrong in being proud of your country and wanting to preserve its culture. Maybe one day Germans will wake up and see what Merkel has done with their country. I wish she'd took responsibility for her actions and allowed some economic migrants to live in her own house and the houses of her party colleagues.
As for the army, many EU countries will never go along.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

Nationalism is being used pejoratively by the leftists. Hopefully most of the people here see nothing wrong in it, because there's nothing wrong in being proud of your country and wanting to preserve its culture. Maybe one day Germans will wake up and see what Merkel has done with their country. I wish she'd took responsibility for her actions and allowed some economic migrants to live in her own house and the houses of her party colleagues.

Reading this on a forum that is multicultural, cross boarder and proning decentralization is completely insane.

Nationalism is not about being proud of traditions and preserving culture.

It is about the promotion of the interests of a single country, even if it is at the expense of every other one. It is basically egoism.
Based on the way countries are interdependent today, nationalism is totally stupid. If you wan't to do it, do it 100% and live in autarcy. Have fun in your cave.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:57:48 PM

Reading this on a forum that is multicultural, cross boarder and proning decentralization is completely insane.

It is about the promotion of the interests of a single country, even if it is at the expense of every other one. It is basically egoism.
Based on the way countries are interdependent today, nationalism is totally stupid. If you wan't to do it, do it 100% and live in autarcy. Have fun in your cave.

Right. Take the locks off your house doors. Open the doors wide for everybody to come in. And when they have cleaned you out of all your silverware and dishes, clothing, electronics, beds, paintings on your walls, and especially jewelry and money, then go over to their houses and do the same to them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

Wait... so you are anti-nationalist but claim to be pro-decentralization? WAT? Globalism is inherently centralized. Also a lot of what you said was simply your opinion.
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:59:09 PM

Right. Take the locks off your house doors. Open the doors wide for everybody to come in. And when they have cleaned you out of all your silverware and dishes, clothing, electronics, beds, paintings on your walls, and especially jewelry and money, then go over to their houses and do the same to them.

This is just basic xenophobia man.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:18:57 PM

So you think you would take the locks off your doors because you fear people?

Why should a country take the locks off its national patriotism?

You gotta be unpatriotic to even think the way you do.

Cool

asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:22:29 PM

No. Tying all the things you said to people coming in, so immigrants is showing you know little to nothing about most modern countries.
France and Germany for instance would be nothing without the post war immigration.

The guy coming in didn't steal anything, if anything they are the very reason these countries are where they stand now.

Go back to history classes.

Also I don't see much added value in patriotism.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:55:23 AM

^^^ Go back to school to see that things have changed since you graduated under Hitler.

Cool

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:01:40 AM
Merited by coolcoinz (1)

What?
Who said anything about islam?
The argument against mass 3rd world immigration can be made fine enough without mentioning islam..

This forum welcomes people of all cultures and ideologies.

Nationalism is about being proud of your culture and traditions. It is also about looking out for your own people of your nation.
Just because another country or person would gain greatly from ripping us off doesn't mean we should let them rip us off because we need to look out for ourselves.
We aren't a charity for every poor person in the world to have a luxurious 3 hots and a cot..

No. Tying all the things you said to people coming in, so immigrants is showing you know little to nothing about most modern countries.
France and Germany for instance would be nothing without the post war immigration.

The guy coming in didn't steal anything, if anything they are the very reason these countries are where they stand now.

Go back to history classes.

Also I don't see much added value in patriotism.

Most of the 3rd world immigrants coming in are coming for the welfare, free stuff, and taking as much as they can get. They will take whatever any country lets them and go to whatever country they can take the most from.

In a libertarian system open immigration would be fine because their would be no welfare state. So if they can come and make it on their own merit then great.
Once you have a welfare state unlimited immigration just opens you up to being completely ripped off.
Do you realize that they simply cannot let everyone in the world come and give them all massive welfare? The money does not exist..
Many of the 3rd worlders coming in also create a lot of crime because they are uncivilized and they will have very hard times finding jobs by their own merit because they are not very educated or highly intelligent on average..

Hitler would never have been stopped without the patriotism of the soldiers of the countries that stopped him.
If all the allied countries were not patriotic, nationalistic, and wanted to be sovereign, why didn't they just let hitler walk on in and take them over?

Shit, if people should not be patriotic/nationalistic then why shouldn't all 3rd world countries just let the USA take over them because we are obviously much better at creating a strong economy and country right?
They should just beg us to come and run their countries for them, lol..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:43:12 AM

What?
Who said anything about islam?
Before you did, no one actually.

Nationalism is about being proud of your culture and traditions. It is also about looking out for your own people of your nation.
Just because another country or person would gain greatly from ripping us off doesn't mean we should let them rip us off because we need to look out for ourselves.
We aren't a charity for every poor person in the world to have a luxurious 3 hots and a cot..
For the first line you should read the definition of Nationalism again. Maybe to you it is just tradition and culture, however the definition is way broader.

And again you should actually talk to these "poor persons". I don't know where you are from, but where I am most immigrants are people working hard and usually take jobs most nationals wouldn't take because of the working conditions. They are not just here to take advantage of you and your hard earnt money.

Of course some of them are, but then again some nationals are too.

Most of the 3rd world immigrants coming in are coming for the welfare, free stuff, and taking as much as they can get. They will take whatever any country lets them and go to whatever country they can take the most from.

This is an opinion. It has been proven wrong in many different cases. Read and learn.

Hitler would never have been stopped without the patriotism of the soldiers of the countries that stopped him.
If all the allied countries were not patriotic, nationalistic, and wanted to be sovereign, why didn't they just let hitler walk on in and take them over?
Sovereignity =/= military power.
One easy example : United Nations Peacekeeping.

Shit, if people should not be patriotic/nationalistic then why shouldn't all 3rd world countries just let the USA take over them because we are obviously much better at creating a strong economy and country right?
They should just beg us to come and run their countries for them, lol..

Because this would be a bad deal for the USA. They would never do that. It is in the best interest of the USA and other rich countries that it remains this way.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:04:33 AM

I don't know where you are from, but where I am most immigrants are people working hard and usually take jobs most nationals wouldn't take because of the working conditions.

So you are saying it is justified they flood in because they are useful to be exploited instead of just paying locals a fair wage?
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:06:41 AM

I don't know where you are from, but where I am most immigrants are people working hard and usually take jobs most nationals wouldn't take because of the working conditions.

So you are saying it is justified they flood in because they are useful to be exploited instead of just paying locals a fair wage?

The wage is fair. Locals tend just to be lazy. At least in France. They are used to get a lot of help from the country. So low wage & difficult jobs don't interest them. They often prefer staying at home and getting money for doing nothing rather than work hard to get a bit more money.

Most immigrants know what hard work is, and don't mind doing it.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:24:10 AM

The wage is fair. Locals tend just to be lazy. At least in France. They are used to get a lot of help from the country. So low wage & difficult jobs don't interest them. They often prefer staying at home and getting money for doing nothing rather than work hard to get a bit more money.

Most immigrants know what hard work is, and don't mind doing it.

Oh I see. So the only explanation is the locals are lazy? You sound rather contradictory from one breath to the next. Funny how all of your assumptions are accurate and what other people assume is automatically invalid because you disagree.
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:34:44 AM

Oh I see. So the only explanation is the locals are lazy? You sound rather contradictory from one breath to the next. Funny how all of your assumptions are accurate and what other people assume is automatically invalid because you disagree.

As I said I base what I say on what's happening in France/Germany. Also this is based on statistics not only my personal feeling.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:50:46 AM

As I said I base what I say on what's happening in France/Germany. Also this is based on statistics not only my personal feeling.

Source?
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

Source?

http://www.histoire-immigration.fr/questions-contemporaines/economie-et-immigration/quel-est-l-effet-de-l-immigration-sur-le-marche-du

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/emploi/metiers/restauration-hotellerie-sports-loisirs/emploi-de-migrants-dans-la-restauration-nous-avons-besoin-de-personnel-que-nous-n-avons-pas-en-france_2884807.html

Aurélien Taché : Je ne suis pas surpris, le rapport que j'avais remis au gouvernement en début d'année sur l'intégration des immigrés en France était axé sur la question de l'accès à l'emploi et de l'insertion professionnelle. On sait que dans beaucoup de secteurs, et l'hôtellerie-restauration est un excellent exemple, le bâtiment également ou dans des secteurs plus qualifiés comme le numérique, nous avons besoin de personnel que nous n'avons pas en France.
This is coming from a guy who did a formal report for the government.

https://www.gisti.org/doc/presse/1999/cerc/synthese.html

Le dossier fait le point sur la place actuelle des étrangers dans le système productif national. Une préoccupation majeure est la concurrence qu'ils feraient aux travailleurs français. Pourtant, à y regarder de près, la main-d'oeuvre étrangère occupe traditionnellement des emplois peu substituables avec ceux de la main-d'oeuvre autochtone, en particulier du fait de la moins bonne qualité des statuts et des rémunérations.

http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/les-restaurateurs-veulent-pouvoir-embaucher-des-migrants-05-08-2018-7844235.php
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:17:40 AM

Source?

http://www.histoire-immigration.fr/questions-contemporaines/economie-et-immigration/quel-est-l-effet-de-l-immigration-sur-le-marche-du

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/economie/emploi/metiers/restauration-hotellerie-sports-loisirs/emploi-de-migrants-dans-la-restauration-nous-avons-besoin-de-personnel-que-nous-n-avons-pas-en-france_2884807.html

Aurélien Taché : Je ne suis pas surpris, le rapport que j'avais remis au gouvernement en début d'année sur l'intégration des immigrés en France était axé sur la question de l'accès à l'emploi et de l'insertion professionnelle. On sait que dans beaucoup de secteurs, et l'hôtellerie-restauration est un excellent exemple, le bâtiment également ou dans des secteurs plus qualifiés comme le numérique, nous avons besoin de personnel que nous n'avons pas en France.
This is coming from a guy who did a formal report for the government.

Le dossier fait le point sur la place actuelle des étrangers dans le système productif national. Une préoccupation majeure est la concurrence qu'ils feraient aux travailleurs français. Pourtant, à y regarder de près, la main-d'oeuvre étrangère occupe traditionnellement des emplois peu substituables avec ceux de la main-d'oeuvre autochtone, en particulier du fait de la moins bonne qualité des statuts et des rémunérations.

http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/les-restaurateurs-veulent-pouvoir-embaucher-des-migrants-05-08-2018-7844235.php

Excuse me if I don't take government statements at their face value when you live in a country where it is illegal and considered racist to collect government statistics on race, ethnicity, or religion, but lets address what you have sourced.

The first link: http://www.histoire-immigration.fr/questions-contemporaines/economie-et-immigration/quel-est-l-effet-de-l-immigration-sur-le-marche-du

Starts off calling out the "far right" in the very first sentence, I am sure this is non-biased  Roll Eyes The whole thing relies on a single statement from an economist.

This one is basically just an affirmation that poor people are more willing to be exploited for shitty pay. This isn't an argument this is just circular logic. The fact that poor people are more easily exploited is not an argument for uncontrolled immigration.

More of the same of the above. None of this substantiates your claim that these people do not exploit the welfare system or that locals are lazy.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 03:00:48 PM
Merited by Spendulus (4), TECSHARE (1)

One world government. This must be resisted and will be.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:22:20 PM

One world government. This must be resisted and will be.

Isn't that what Germany wants? A European army, so that Germany is strong enough to resist the one-world government?

Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: