Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler wasn't strong enough, so...  (Read 344 times)
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:51:14 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 08:03:35 PM by coolcoinz

Reading this on a forum that is multicultural, cross boarder and proning decentralization is completely insane.

I love listening to left wingers, they always take it to extremes.
Nationalism is not fighting other cultures and is not against decentralization! Where did you get this idea? I like other cultures and I'm interested in learning about them and visiting other countries. Do you really think that someone who supports nationalism will be hostile to other cultures and unable to use decentralized forums or participate in a discussion?

Nationalism is not about being proud of traditions and preserving culture.
You are wrong and need to do some reading. Really, you're mixing terminology.

For instance: Nationalism, therefore, seeks to preserve and foster a nation's traditional culture, and cultural revivals have been associated with nationalist movements. It also encourages pride in national achievements, and is closely linked to patriotism.

For the first line you should read the definition of Nationalism again. Maybe to you it is just tradition and culture, however the definition is way broader.

Are you dyslexic?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:39:03 AM

Now Hungary is defying the current Germany EU political takeover scheme: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-01/illiberal-democracy-why-viktor-orbans-fan-base-keeps-growing-europe.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:24:51 PM

Now Hungary is defying the current Germany EU political takeover scheme: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-01/illiberal-democracy-why-viktor-orbans-fan-base-keeps-growing-europe.

Cool

LOL. As a Hungarian I have to admin that in the last 100-120 years the formations we sided with always went down in flames (unfortunately our own Austro-Hungarian Empire included). The AH Empire first, then the 3rd Reich, Soviet Empire, and now comes the 4th Reich Smiley.
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:24:03 AM

Populism and nationalism are increasing in all our countries.

Nationalism is being used pejoratively by the leftists. Hopefully most of the people here see nothing wrong in it, because there's nothing wrong in being proud of your country and wanting to preserve its culture. Maybe one day Germans will wake up and see what Merkel has done with their country. I wish she'd took responsibility for her actions and allowed some economic migrants to live in her own house and the houses of her party colleagues.
As for the army, many EU countries will never go along.

Reading this on a forum that is multicultural, cross boarder and proning decentralization is completely insane.

Nationalism is not about being proud of traditions and preserving culture.

It is about the promotion of the interests of a single country, even if it is at the expense of every other one. It is basically egoism.
Based on the way countries are interdependent today, nationalism is totally stupid. If you wan't to do it, do it 100% and live in autarcy. Have fun in your cave.

Promotion is not war. Liking your culture and wanting to preserve it does not equal despising other cultures and wanting to destroy theirs. I'm not Japanese but I am, and have been fascinated by Japanese culture. I do not want it to disappear in a homogenized world. I'm not Italian but I don't want to bomb Italy, nor destroy Italy, nor subjugate it.

Nationalism is not bad; nor is it equal to tribalism; nor is nationalism warlike; nor is opposed to free trade between people and nations. As a matter of fact it is the multicultural, post-modernist left that is promoting the most vile, the most regressive identitarian politics.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:59:11 AM

Cool

LOL. As a Hungarian I have to admin that in the last 100-120 years the formations we sided with always went down in flames (unfortunately our own Austro-Hungarian Empire included). The AH Empire first, then the 3rd Reich, Soviet Empire, and now comes the 4th Reich Smiley.

You need to take lessons from Bohemians. Among them are some of the most intelligent "people" in the world. They live almost next door to you, in the Czech Republic.

The Incredible Intelligence of a Bohemian Shepherd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLWilu9nak

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

The idea that embracing multiculturalism would allow a culture to die is almost violent in itself.  Letting other people come in an practice their culture isn't going to stop you from practicing your culture.  Your culture won't die unless people decide to stop practicing it or are forced to stop practicing it.  Nationalism is a mechanism by which people are forced to only accept one culture.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:03:15 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 01:15:53 PM by TECSHARE

The idea that embracing multiculturalism would allow a culture to die is almost violent in itself.  Letting other people come in an practice their culture isn't going to stop you from practicing your culture.  Your culture won't die unless people decide to stop practicing it or are forced to stop practicing it.  Nationalism is a mechanism by which people are forced to only accept one culture.

1. More multiculturalism leads to more crime. Culturally homogeneous people share the same values and are less likely to get into conflict because they understand what is expected of each other.

2. Cultures can be displaced. It is not like oh don't let them have their own little pocket of culture over here, it is more like OH MY GOD THAT FLOOD OF CULTURE IS WASHING EVERYTHING ELSE AWAY. So yes, too much of another culture DOES STOP you from having your culture, especially when the other culture is willing to actively achieve this through violence and higher birth rates, while the multicultural pay for it via their taxes.

3. Nationalism doesn't force anyone into a culture. Are you really claiming the USA is a monoculture? Is not the USA fairly nationalist? Do we not have many ethnic cultures that all share the culture of The United States? You know how they got there? Slow assimilation over time, which is what does not happen when immigrants flood in enmass.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:16:20 PM

1. More multiculturalism leads to more crime.

This.

Again this is noise backed by nothing.

So the most multicultural country ever, the USA has high criminality because it's multiethnicity?

I hope you are not serious.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:53:06 PM

This.

So the most multicultural country ever, the USA has high criminality because it's multiethnicity?

Now that you are done selectively editing my quote to cherry pick it, do you care to address the rest of my statement or just the part you would like to focus on and pretend it was said in isolation?
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:54:46 PM

This.

Now that you are done selectively editing my quote to cherry pick it, do you care to address the rest of my statement or just the part you would like to focus on and pretend it was said in isolation?

Doesn't change a thing. What comes behind is not context but a joke of an explanation.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:07:17 PM

This.

Doesn't change a thing. What comes behind is not context but a joke of an explanation.

Um, yes editing a quote and removing parts of my argument in fact changes quite a bit. Watch...  

get in me behind is not a joke.

After all, you did say that... I just removed a few key points.

Is Harvard a good enough source for you?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=319762

So if you are done pretending my claims are some kind of baseless extremist tripe that no one supports...

There is such a thing as too much "multiculturalism".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: