Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency  (Read 21322 times)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:58:24 PM

I myself have a little regret on cryptocurrency, because a lot of coin prices have decreased and the market share has not improved, even less the price of bitcoin or altcoin has dropped by almost one more year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:10:11 PM

It makes sense to regret in those cases where something could depend on you. This can help you learn and consider for your mistakes in the future. If you are sure that you did everything right, but failed, then there is no point in regretting it.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:12:25 PM

I have joined crypto since 2014 and I'm very grateful for that.
When the value already reach $ 20.000 , I'm not sold it all , do I feel regret ?

Well, as human being, we want to achieve something more,right ? Since it's my decision for hold it in longer term, I'm not regret for not sold it on that time !

Smiley
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:19:20 PM

Read this thread and I find it funny. As if I was a priest listening to the confessions of the participants. It's very simple, if you are an illiterate trader, then just be a holder, even if you have to wait for profits for years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:24:01 PM

After we know how cruel the crypto is and there is no regret, then it seems you need to get your mental check up. Without regret you will never learn new things and be easily trapped in the same place. We have to learn that crypto is so ambitious to grab people money randomly. it depends on when they enter the market  Grin

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

You should not regret your decisions, because you cannot change them. The best thing to do right now is to analyse these mistakes and to avoid them in the future. If you are capable to do it, you will reach success in this market.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:26:06 PM

Yes that's so true with no failure successful can never exist ,the moment you start failing and you never back down you will keep getting better in what you do ,I guess failure makes you a better person ,learn from your mistakes and try to correct it and successful won't just come easily many failure will happen

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
argon76

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:30:09 PM

I do not understand why I feel sorry for what I did not do. Instead of regrets, it would be better to ponder the current situation and based on this I made the right decision.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:31:32 PM

I have no regrets at all. I've gained an enormous amount of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how the market works, I've met good people who have helped me understand the inner workings of the crypto world, and as a bonus, I've made some money and I could potentially make a lot more. I couldn't possibly ask for more, losses are part of the crypto game but I only have some wasted profit at this point.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

Regrets will cause stress, especially when there isn't a single thing you can do about it.  Best way to look at it is as a lesson learned.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:41:19 PM

Unfortunately very few people around think the same way. I'm an optimist by nature and every single success and failure I always consider like a lesson. And yes, we would never get any experience without failures. It's a learning process and we should always appreciate any result, because the experience is priceless.

Yes, very few people can see the other side of the coin.
And make the best out of the situation they are in.
If we will regret whatever decision we are making, then I would say, we are living in a miserable way.
We need to appreciate things and be grateful for what we have.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

Humm! Truly no regrets so far if one can actually take time out to ponder on the happenings especially with regards to as of late. Though,  the downs seems to be triumphing over the ups now,  in the long run victory will be ours.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:55:16 PM

I have no regrets at all. I've gained an enormous amount of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how the market works, I've met good people who have helped me understand the inner workings of the crypto world, and as a bonus, I've made some money and I could potentially make a lot more. I couldn't possibly ask for more, losses are part of the crypto game but I only have some wasted profit at this point.

I agree with your thoughts. I also don't regret anything, if only because I cannot change anything. In those moments when I made this or that decision, I thought that this decision was the only right one. I found like-minded people and friends in crypto, and this is also important, as well as making a profit.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:08:58 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

Failure is part of every process and indeed regret must be there when we make one or more wrong decisions. But failure is unavoidable and we must use it as a whip to make better decisions in the future. I myself have some regrets too because I made many wrong decisions in the past but I have to move on. There are still many opportunities and I will never stop hoping.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

TS is right, here and now, we learn from the mistakes on their own and others'. But the crypto industry does not give us time to rest, it is developing rapidly and we need to keep up with its trends to always be in the black.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:51:43 PM

There is no doubt that the market is falling now and many altcoins will disappear. But there are also early investors who bought bitcoin for hundreds of dollars, and I'm from this group of people. I'm still in profit with crypto.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:54:25 PM

I really agree with your opinion about the crypto market.
all must be lived good and bad.
there is no successful journey that is easy to live through, but through many processes, that can make us learn to succeed.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:02:33 PM

I agree with you that we should not regret anything in Cryptocurrency. Instead, appreciate all the goodness of Cryptocurrency in our lives. Just remember that you will surpass all trials and difficulties when you stay or remain optimistic. Don't give up!
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:05:23 PM

Of course, I do not regret joining cryptocurrencies, and I also perceive all my mistakes as acquired experience. I also believe in the future of digital currencies, but to be honest, I would like to have some certainties about the regulation or non-regulation of the entire market and the market of ICO projects.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

I think you are right, mostly the bounty hunters i see no reason you should have regrets on what you make something out of it and later loss a little, to be sincere about crypto someone like me i notices that we are mostly cosine about the loss than the gains we have made from it, although it pains to make losses.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: