Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency  (Read 21323 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:58:10 AM

I think cryptocurrency is one of the fastest payment instruments in the world both in trading and business, but we must be careful in choosing or investing, because there are many cases of fraud now.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:59:40 AM

We are regretted making a mistake, but it doesn't mean that we cannot recover the lost. When we can learn from the mistake, we have the opportunity to replace regret with the happy face because we can make a profit again after we are regret. There is no success before we make a mistake and regret. But we don't have to feel regret for a long time because we cannot wake up and trying to fix the mistakes.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:29:10 AM

If a person came to the cryptocurrency for a long time, he will not regret the mistakes made, he will analyze them properly and become even more competent investors or trader

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:40:27 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
Thats the cool stuff and its a must do while venturing into something. You must know what are you doing just work with due dilligence or study it first before you do it for good! specially when doing cryptocurrency investment, the risk is always high, thats why perspective like this is helping a lot specially to the newcomers! 
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:56:04 PM

Venturing into Cryptocurrencies is one of the best things I could have ever done and regretting that decision never crossed my mind, things are tough right now but I still do not regret it, there has been more gain than loss for me so far in this journey.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:57:27 PM

I really feel for those people who has not got what they really hoped for when they got into Cryptocurrencies, me being one of them but I console myself with the fact that the green day's are approaching and I still have more than enough time to get something worthwhile from this crypto space

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:05:34 PM

Predict what will be in a particular situation is impossible, so we sometimes make mistakes. No matter how bad it may sound, these errors are good for us. On our mistakes, we become more experienced, we learn and we try not to do this in the future.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

This is obvious I think, it's like you would say that the light won't exist without darkness. But. If the failure is permanent than either you are getting too much experience lol or you are just going in the completely wrong direction! Maybe it's time to wake up and change the direction?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:01:01 PM

Sure not. Because thanks to them I got my first normal money. Sold some part in time And don't regret. In other way keep taking part in ICO and bounty. A lot of people left it also, so it's a good chance to get more tokens and more profits. As for example Huobi Russia. It's part from Huobi Global that means a lot.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:08:55 PM

I ma definitely enjoying the ride so far, the road hasn't been smooth at all, infact it has been full of potholes and the weather has been quite stormy but in everything that happens, I see it as a lesson learnt and a chance to better myself, so far so good.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

If you can gain so much here and you haven't really lose your investment, there's nothing to regret about, what we just need is to be efficient with our time to spend it with productivity here in crypto.

zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very risky you should go forward very carefully otherwise you can lose your whole capital. I am going with day traders its less risky from long term investment. Cryptocurrency give me lot i have no regrets.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:05:20 PM

Its a human nature we sometime regret on our past trading decisions and such experiences teach us not to repeat the same mistake again but such experiences are necessary to learn and helpful in gaining the trading knowledge. But we should not regret because success won't come easily afterall we are gaining something that would be helpful in getting success in crypto market.

Gryphet

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

If a person came to the cryptocurrency for a long time, he will not regret the mistakes made, he will analyze them properly and become even more competent investors or trader
Well, if a person sees his goals in cryptocurrency, then of course he will extract his mistakes and will go further , and most beginners are disappointed and leave the market!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Okity21

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:00:54 PM

On the cryptocurrency market, you need to have a good restraint and never panic, especially if it is created by other players.
You must accurately determine for yourself the path in the market to success and the path to its achievement.
Fully fulfilling the points of your plan to success you will reach the heights.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:40:06 PM

I once read, "look to the future, act on the present, but don’t forget the past". So true.
Things happened. We simply cannot change the past but we can definitely learn from it. I absolutely have regrets about the whole thing in cryptocurrency. Come to think of it, who doesn't? One particular regret struck me very hard. But i've already comforted myself that it was my choice. I simply cannot deny that it was a bad decision but now i know better. Cryptocurrency is an opportunity that we should always be grateful.

Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:10:20 PM

I always regret it when I sell my coinsa and it start mooning and I also regret whenever I hold a coin during it's moon and the price crashed grad, but these are all lessons to be because the experience has helped me learn how to strike a balance, there are no regrets in Cryptocurrencies.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:56:17 PM

I absolutely do not regret the decisions that I made, because in the end they brought me a lot of net profit, even taking into account the losses.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:21:38 AM

This past year has been rough for most of us. I have learned to not regret when I fail to maximize my profit by selling at the right time since doing so would be impossible without hindsight information. As this bear market continues, let us take this opportunity to cultivate our knowledge on crypto so we'll be ready for the next bull run.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:45:24 AM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
Yeah, because there will be no changes in the outcome of our decisions we make even if we regret, so let's just accept and appreciate those decisions we made, maybe it is just an experience for us to learn from our wrong decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: