Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:50:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency  (Read 21326 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:26:35 PM

It is normal to feel regret especially if we are losing too much money. But don't take too long for regretting our mistake and try to wake up from your sadness. I am sure you have a second chance to recover your losses, but you need to stay focus and trying many things to get that money. Besides that, feeling regret is the process to get success in anything including in cryptocurrency.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:05:51 PM

I agree that we should not regret anything along the way. When you have embarked on the path of learning cryptocurrency, you will find a lot of mistakes, but every mistake is a valuable experience that makes you more aware. Through mistakes we gain skills and knowledge. So never regret!
we must make mistakes as learning, do not regret when making mistakes but introspection is more important than
just regret, introspection can make us understand the mistakes we make and try not to make the same mistakes

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:15:20 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

in fact we do not feel disappointed with the current situation. because circumstances like this also make us learn and appreciate what we experience. because from here we can think that all the events we experience can certainly make us better. so we don't need to regret what decisions we have made
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

Those who think that cryptocurrency will disappear by just looking at the situation of the market right now do not know about the technology and industry. They are just here because of the hype and think of getting big rewards at little effort. Crypto is just starting to develop and just experiencing some slow down. Just wait and be patient and it will soon recover and become stable.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

Greed and fear are two enemies in any financial market. How does one regret of not selling at high or not buying at low, its all because of greed and fear.
If one manages the trade well he needs to not regret but most of the people lack in managing it. Suppose I buy Bitcoin $5000, I should have a proper plan of taking my profit and taking my loss, BTC bought at $5000 must be booked at a point on either side based on risk reward appetite but what happens with the common trader, BTC rises to $7000 he does not sell then $9000 he does not sell it, and some day it starts decreasing and ultimately comes back to $4000 and vice versa is the case with loss. I think this is the main reason of one's regression.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:35:29 PM

I enjoyed my ride in cryptocurrency and now I have to live with the underside of it. I have no regrets whatsoever. If I had a choice to do it again, I would still pick cryptocurrency (albeit, bagging it from it earlier years in 2010)  Grin

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:40:55 PM

In as much as some losses in cryptocurency can make you regret certain actions but its still advisable to learn and move on. It is the only way to be a better trader and investor in the cryptocurency market

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:08:32 PM

i get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology and regret, i'm enjoying my way for learn and earn money from cryptocurrency, this is my way and my choice in my life, and never any regret in way i choose

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:11:43 PM

There is no reason for me to regret in the current happening of the market. Long way ago i have a good portfolio of coins that i hold but suddenly the bear market crash some of my holdings. After that i had a bad feeling towards the market and have some little regret for not selling some of my coins but honestly i did not care now. I learn from my mistake then i won't allow that to happen again.

ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:16:08 PM

To every trader, regrets would always be found somewhere in their dictionary but it helps to make better decisions. Like the time I missed out on a profit that would given me $2500 just because I felt the token would keep increasing even when people told me to take profits then. I still regret it to this day

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:18:51 PM

We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

I don't agree. How to appreciate your mistakes when you was scammed? Very difficult to say thank you scammers because I lose and learn something smaller than my efforts and money.
Maybe in some cases we appreciate the learnings but not every loses. Step by step will make us mature enough to handle our crypto bounty, investment, and trading.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:23:01 PM

In as much as some losses in cryptocurency can make you regret certain actions but its still advisable to learn and move on. It is the only way to be a better trader and investor in the cryptocurency market
It's like riding a bike until we get a couple of bumps, we don't learn how to ride properly. The main thing is to learn from your mistakes and not give up, cryptocurrency does not forgive weakness, only the brave and persistent will be rewarded

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:33:40 PM

Success is as a result of accumulated failure.  In most cases most people are scared to fail but want to be successful and have a taste of greatness so bad. If you don't fail, you can't be successful, because in the real sense you acquire knowledge through experience except probably you have chosen to be mediocre. Go out there and get things done for your self and forget the word REGRET exist. Invest in yourself, it will be to your advantage on the long run. 

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:48:38 PM

If you lose money, don't be afraid to feel some regret - it's the pain that inspires us to learn from our mistakes.
But do not let the regret hurt your belief in crypto. Because the best is yet to come.

terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:02:14 PM

Well said! Recently, the cryptocurrency market has disappointed me, but patience and faith give me strength in the hope that I will be rewarded for my own.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:23:22 PM

There is no reason for me to regret in the current happening of the market. Long way ago i have a good portfolio of coins that i hold but suddenly the bear market crash some of my holdings. After that i had a bad feeling towards the market and have some little regret for not selling some of my coins but honestly i did not care now. I learn from my mistake then i won't allow that to happen again.
Yes, after such mistakes we learned from all of it so don't ever commit such errors again once you already moved on to that. Nevermind that days when your holdings encounter some mild crashes, because that a normal scenario in cryptocurrency that we need to overcome through ignoring it. Although we have patience, but it's not guaranteed it will work due to emotional struggles. Don't regret in crypto, instead have self confidence and treat failures as your inspirations to move forward.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:33:17 PM

even though things are getting worse at the moment, but of course in my mind I have not said sorry in managing crypto that I run. because until now, of course, I still believe that the market will recover and move up, and will not forever experience a downturn.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:58:10 PM

You know sometimes im really tired of this situation but in fact we should know its not easy like that. So we need more fight and dont regret everything like you said. If you just fokus on your bad choice in long time ago it will effect in your future. Lets enjoy everything everytime. Sucess will always with strong people.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

regret about something unexpected is often felt, but few can make remorse for an experience to be better in the future, regret is natural but don't make remorse a reason to give up, don't be afraid if you make a mistake, better improve yourself than we are too sorry
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:37:15 PM

when I started making money on the cryptocurrency market, I also had a lot of mistakes and I also regretted that I did not make another choice, but now I understand that making mistakes in this market is a normal phenomenon, you need to keep yourself in hand and not look at your mistakes, you have to work on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: