Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency  (Read 21322 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:56:57 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.

If you can accept to losing your money before buying some cryptocurrency coins, then regret won't come.
If we make mistake in crypto, just think it is an experience we gained so we won't making same mistake again.
Disappointment won't take you anywhere, just move on the next action with a better considerations in the future.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:01:53 PM

Regrets and everything like that today does not make sense, what can you fix? Nothing! Today you can not fix anything, today there is no public access to the time change and it will not appear. Because it is not included in the interests of the world order.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:07:39 PM

Those who are sorry for anything are wasting time and energy in vain. The past does not change, which means it remains only to reconcile. The cryptocurrency market is young and wild, the fact that many people make mistakes on it is normal.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:42:36 PM

Those who are sorry for anything are wasting time and energy in vain. The past does not change, which means it remains only to reconcile. The cryptocurrency market is young and wild, the fact that many people make mistakes on it is normal.
Moreover, there is a whole bunch of factors that greatly affect the price, but we can not predict them in a timely manner or do not see, so if the loss of money in the cryptocurrency was not your fault, then do not give up, you just need to work on
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:54:39 PM

now we still stand on crypto, and of course there is no regret in doing something for the good purpose of crypto. the problem is crypto will continue to improve later. so this certainly needs a process too.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:04:10 PM

I did have some regrets before like not selling because I was too greedy but it's all in the past now. I learned some valuable lessons the hard way.
No one is perfect when it comes to the timing of selling commodities or coin in there possession.
You never can tell the future price you where only trying to maximize your profit so I will not say that there is anything to regret on that.
You already know the slant hodl
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

I have nothing to regret about because regretting now  is not the solution for now, all I just have to do is to look for solution out and be hoping for better outcome.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:34:15 PM

you should have no regret about anything you do in life experience is always equal to education and education is always equal to less future regret than be happy the only thing you lose is time Smiley
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:37:48 PM

Right you are, mate! I never though self pity is essential thing, you waste time in regrets and simultaneously you are losing your grounds. Weak will power won't help, turn off emotions and make analysis of your actions to find out what's wrong.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

There is no need to wallow in regret for missing a trade because when you are focus on the past another opportunity is around the corner that could cover the one ones missed. One thing I have noticed in this market is that there is profit potentials  everywhere it now depend on where one is looking and that is one really prepared for them, see the recent gains in LTC, KMD, APP, BNB, ETH, Storj etcc

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:46:59 PM

For very nearly an entire year 2018 and now this year, the network of cryptocurrency clients is as of now becoming acclimated to lessening the estimation of their benefits, and to the way that they need to lose increasingly more cash in the cryptocurrency advertise. It is hard to foresee something, however I can't help thinking that a great deal of clients will leave the cryptographic money showcase, particularly the individuals who considered digital currency the main methods for their salary.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:49:53 PM

you should have no regret about anything you do in life experience is always equal to education and education is always equal to less future regret than be happy the only thing you lose is time Smiley
regret will certainly be there when we make mistakes. but that we can overcome by doing better deeds, we can make mistakes from our regrets as experiences in the future, so that we will not feel remorse again in the future.
dimastegar

Activity: 798

Small Trader

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:35:39 PM

The rise and fall of a coin price, is only a small process from the crypto world. Here we don't need to panic. And if we lose money or lose opportunities in trading, we also don't need to regret it. We just live and face it.

I am even grateful to know Crypto in my life.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:58:51 PM

we have felt regret, but we must rise because everything that has happened cannot be repeated, if we fail then look for another strategy
to succeed, regret will only make us fall more, make regret as a motivation to get up and start again with different strategies
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:36:31 PM

First of all, we should appreciate the experience we received when we made mistakes, there is no point in regret!
These days, everyone needs quick money but it is not what happens and there comes regret. The flaws and faults are what make you a good at business man. When you enter a business with the mindset of making money out of the market, you should and if you fail, you should learn and try again. Regret comes when you loose confidence and belief in yourself.

We always must focus into the continuous opportunities which is being provided by almost all the cryptocurrencies. When we are focusing on the next opportunity then we will never have time to regret about other past events. Basically, cryptos have lot of potential to support all of us regardless of what we have done in the past. Just making sure about grabbing the opportunity will ensure that everyone will find success over the time.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:07:33 PM

Probably, everyone faced with regret in the crypto-space: someone sold early, someone bought late, and someone participated in a bad project. Everyone made a few mistakes, but failures make us sober, we gain invaluable experience and do not stand still. Otherwise it is impossible.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:26:12 PM

There is no explanation behind me to lament in the present occurring of the market. Long way prior I have a decent arrangement of coins that I hold however all of a sudden the bear showcase crash a portion of my property. After that I had a terrible inclination towards the market and have some little lament for not moving a portion of my coins but rather sincerely I couldn't have cared less at this point. I gain from my oversight then I won't enable that to happen once more.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:40:45 PM

I heard tips about the cryptocurrency market many times, but I didn’t attach importance to them until I made the same mistakes, the bear market taught me a lot, but I am very sorry for the money that I lost on the ICO, studying at the university cost me much cheaper than the price for the experience acquired in the cryptocurrency market.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:09:44 PM

Everything depends on yourself and if you are not able to make cold blooded investment decisions and panicking every time when the market is falling, you should leave it. It is a hard work and there is no time for regrets.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:56:13 PM

Everything depends on yourself and if you are not able to make cold blooded investment decisions and panicking every time when the market is falling, you should leave it. It is a hard work and there is no time for regrets.
That is why today we are suffering very big problems, because many users of cryptocurrency have withdrawn their funds from the cryptocurrency market. Now we need to return the cryptocurrency investment again, in order to improve the situation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: