Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjin; EnjinX; Enjin Wallet  (Read 109 times)
vukthewolfy (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Guys,

I haven't been here in a looong time. Last time I have visited it was all about these airdrops and bounties that I was doing almost a year ago. Then I was off for a little less than a year and I came back to the crypto world. My main interests now are revolving around crypto and gaming and that's when I found Enjin project (https://enjincoin.io/). From then on, I almost exclusively spend my time on this project and there are several reasons for this.

For me as a gamer, the ability to own the items that I earn in-game is absolutely revolutionary. I am able to send items that I currently own in a matter of seconds with minimal fees, to whomever I want, and its all recorded on the blockchain.
There are currently around 15 games in development that have Enjin as their core currency and they usually drop free items and do QR drops for the community.
The big advantage of having QR drops and giveaways is that they are so easy to use. Just open a QR scanner in your Enjin wallet, scan a code and item will be instantly sent to your wallet.
But this is not all, you can mint your own items whenever you want, and if you dont like a particular item, you can melt it down and receive enjin token for it. (Every item is backed by a particular amount of enjin)

Enjin project has delivered some great things such as EnjinX explorer (https://enjinx.io/). This Explorer provides secure and detailed transaction information of all eth transactions and I urge you to check it.
The wallet itself is really easy to use and soon there are going to be an inwallet exchanges where you can trade between hundreds of different coins and tokens without leaving the security of your wallet ever.

The possibilities are truly endless with this project and I would like to hear your opinion and if you are familiar with it.

If you install their wallet there are QR codes that still have items within them and you can check the whole thing in a matter of minutes.

Currently, there is a huge giveaway going on but I am aware that its forbidden to post about it here, so if you are interested just pm me on telegram @IvanVuk for this, or anythings else.

Best regards,

Wolfy

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:28:36 PM

yes, enjin is doing good job to develop the gaming ecosystem on the blockchain i loved so much enjin qr drop technology and i advise everyone to try it as soon as possible -good luck Smiley
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:31:56 PM

Guys,

I haven't been here in a looong time. Last time I have visited it was all about these airdrops and bounties that I was doing almost a year ago. Then I was off for a little less than a year and I came back to the crypto world. My main interests now are revolving around crypto and gaming and that's when I found Enjin project (https://enjincoin.io/). From then on, I almost exclusively spend my time on this project and there are several reasons for this.

For me as a gamer, the ability to own the items that I earn in-game is absolutely revolutionary. I am able to send items that I currently own in a matter of seconds with minimal fees, to whomever I want, and its all recorded on the blockchain.
There are currently around 15 games in development that have Enjin as their core currency and they usually drop free items and do QR drops for the community.
The big advantage of having QR drops and giveaways is that they are so easy to use. Just open a QR scanner in your Enjin wallet, scan a code and item will be instantly sent to your wallet.
But this is not all, you can mint your own items whenever you want, and if you dont like a particular item, you can melt it down and receive enjin token for it. (Every item is backed by a particular amount of enjin)

Enjin project has delivered some great things such as EnjinX explorer (https://enjinx.io/). This Explorer provides secure and detailed transaction information of all eth transactions and I urge you to check it.
The wallet itself is really easy to use and soon there are going to be an inwallet exchanges where you can trade between hundreds of different coins and tokens without leaving the security of your wallet ever.

The possibilities are truly endless with this project and I would like to hear your opinion and if you are familiar with it.

If you install their wallet there are QR codes that still have items within them and you can check the whole thing in a matter of minutes.

Currently, there is a huge giveaway going on but I am aware that its forbidden to post about it here, so if you are interested just pm me on telegram @IvanVuk for this, or anythings else.

Best regards,

Wolfy

I've heard about Enjin a few month ago. But only now I decided to look closer at it and yes, this is a real gem for the gaming world. Now I'm participating in their bounty campaign. Hope to win some great stuff. The very idea of this start up is unique and so far I like the implementation. The coin by the way is worth hodling in my point of view and can make some decent profit in the long run. Waiting for moon!))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄