Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Condoras - Never to be used as escrow. Example of the way he does escrowing.  (Read 263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VINSIN (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

Before I will start posting the private conversations and so on I shall say: fjunderwood was an account I took as collateral for a loan for this kiddo, being scammed all allong on the forum, he went without any kind of money.

The thread is about: EpvpUser312 - guy trying to scam
Useless escrow: Condoras

From now I will use the words escrow and scammer for these guys.

All I wanted was to give him a loan that was escrowed by condoras. I was totally fine with it. But life is never easy.

As I start speaking with the scammer on telegram, someone with the name condoras, but no setup username writes to me:

Pic number 1:

https://gyazo.com/88cd09167b12d032ca852c18ac5d886e

Ok, until now all was fine, I was expecting his pm even if it was weird that I didn't sent yet a pm to condoras to use him as escrow. I felt the scam but I went forward.

Now I am asking the scammer I want to help about this guy:

Pic number 2:

https://gyazo.com/582b6f85b44a8dcca231a006ccb10c21

Meanwhile I am sending the screenshot I did with the fake escrow to real escrow as pm. I am waiting.

The fake escrow replies a bit after:

Pic number 3:

https://gyazo.com/77384bba5ef32cc3ba88ab78459f5562

Meanwhile the escrow replies to the message I sent through bitcointalk:

https://gyazo.com/cdf639316313e33ba2acb523a1596ef7

Here's where everything becomes interesting. The escrow replies me with what the fake escrow told me. And the link he sent to me by pm it's a conversation he was having with the scammer.

This was as game changing. Besides that how the fake escrow can know exactly what the escrow is going to send and how the scammer manipulated the escrow to send it so, It's still a mistery for myself, well played.

Things get even more stranger, right now I am asking the fake escrow why he sent a conversation with another user and not the conversation with me...

What happens is more than amazing, he literally refuses being an escrow on this trade. The fake escrow refuses to be an escrow...what the hell

Pic number 4:

https://gyazo.com/1f5e63f4ed837e79319f6c6a80114f76

Afterwards condoras is sending to me a pm on bitcointalk with his username and I finally go to talk with him. The conversation is terrible, something that should be really avoided. I was already fucking pissed of so many games, right now I was at 10% to believe that the fake escrow is the escrow.

So I am speaking with condoras:

Pic number 5:

https://i.gyazo.com/714483c714816ee1121a80f501a6d618.png

Pic number 6:

https://gyazo.com/607059cb65227c364bd8da8de7874199

Pic number 7:

https://gyazo.com/7e19a31ab90f4b52cb79e3a57588f1c1

The escrow literally blocks me right away. No explication nothing tho I have 3 pm's from him. Also op has. There are some more pictures that I could attach but I don't have the time to dip again for the password of fjunderwood (i don't know if the owner changed it or not).

What you can see here is a lack of proffesionalism at all from the escrow.

I understand the point that probably there are hundreds of scammers or attempts to troll everyday but this way any user can be put in a position of being instantly scammed.

Also a xmr to eth trade and you, known escrow, you are saying that you are going to escrow ETH is dumb as fuck. gj condoras.

By the end for anyone that matters, the trade ended with him trying to scam again making again another acc with minerjones telegram profile, but there I got him because I have spoke many times with minerjones through telegram.

Cheers,

note: Thread is self moderated: cryptospamminghunter and mdayawhateveronline are not allowed to post

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:32:44 PM

What condoras understood by the end of the day?

I am the alt of this user....

https://gyazo.com/e076faae2fc36c20429a3b15ea2e3c16

And the feedback he left to me: User admitting having multi accounts for trolling,spamming and try to disrupt the forum in general.Not worth to bother,just pass him.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:39:16 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

You were talking to a fake condoras, and some other fake people were contacting the real condoras is what I could decipher from this.

What you can see here is a lack of proffesionalism at all from the escrow.
You do not want to see how I respond then (sometimes). Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:40:35 PM

You were talking to a fake condoras, and some other fake people were contacting the real condoras is what I could decipher from this.

Yep. that's it. i wouldn't mind speaking with a fake condoras it's happening all the time, fake lauda, fake theymos, fake ognasty it's normal.

The way condoras managed the situation is..not the best at all. I would avoid to use him, he just doesn't care.

He spoke with me through pm's and he still couldn't get who the fuck i was? if here was a newbie..he could be mind fucked up instantly by the confusion...

edit: https://gyazo.com/57f69c647de185358d2b5ab2875d040d

this guy is still trolling arround lol

--

i am not the best to explain stuffs and my time is really limited, hopefuly i will be able to make the op better to be easier to be explained.

I shall note, I am not here to judge if he is trustworthy or not. I don't care.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

Instead of taking useless pics, why don't you try and find my posts what is my TG username.
You and everybody else will see that you talking with some other who claimed that was me.

There is no sence to talk with you anymore, neither anyone else. Cheers! Cool

Just for the record and archive for all.
https://imgur.com/a/85X4kHZ

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

Instead of taking useless pics, why don't you try and find my posts what is my TG username.
You and everybody else will see that you talking with some other who claimed that was me.

There is no sence to talk with you anymore, neither anyone else. Cheers! Cool

Just for the record and archive for all.
https://imgur.com/a/85X4kHZ

You're an idiot and that's fucking awesome and legal unfortunately. The last 3 screens are about the conversation with you. How you managed it. You also sent to me your telegram username Anthony. Isn't it so?

I have posted already the screen where you are telling me you're not that person.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:06:36 PM

You're an idiot and that's fucking awesome and legal unfortunately. The last 3 screens are about the conversation with you. How you managed it. You also sent to me your telegram username Anthony. Isn't it so?

I have posted already the screen where you are telling me you're not that person.

By telling my name you can do...what exactly?! You should not bother sooo much to find it, my name isn't a secret! Besides, you can always ask... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you for the laugh, you make my week!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:14:38 PM

By telling my name you can do...what exactly?! You should not bother sooo much to find it, my name isn't a secret! Besides, you can always ask... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you for the laugh, you make my week!

Oh no. I found you. And when I did. You blocked after 10 messages, that was so cool of you Wink .

Whatever. I consider you're not capable enough to act as escrow.

When someone will be scammed by the way you're acting it won't be your fault, you blocked the guy  Grin Grin

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:13:56 PM

It’s pretty obvious you are talking to a fake condoras on Telegram, I don’t see why he has any obligation to go beyond telling you that use isn’t him when there is no way to stop someone from using your username.

Only thing of value in this thread is that people can now tag your alt (fjunderwood).
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:15:21 PM

It’s pretty obvious you are talking to a fake condoras on Telegram, I don’t see why he has any obligation to go beyond telling you that use isn’t him when there is no way to stop someone from using your username.

Only thing of value in this thread is that people can now tag your alt (fjunderwood).

That's idiotic again.

It's not my alt, i have used only that moment. I don't even have the password anymore. but whatever tag him.

Yes, I have talked with a fake escrow, I have mentioned, I was well aware.

I am pointing out how Anthony #condoras handled it...If I was in his situation, I would say: Sorry, I had no mood in dealing with it/Sorry, I was playing minecraft while talking about escrowing 3k$/Sorry, first time when I escrow ETH and the other party sends a privacy coin such as XMR and i am well sure i can check on xmr chain how much xmr you sent...

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

short pump, looking for new opinions about how an escrow should act in situations liek this

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:46:01 AM

short pump, looking for new opinions about how an escrow should act in situations liek this
To be honest, I thought your initial response when contacting him on Telegram was not terribly "professional".

He asked who you were, and you went full tilt mode...

Quote from: transcript of telegram chat: https://i.gyazo.com/714483c714816ee1121a80f501a6d618.png
You: Hello!
Antony: ?
You: Are you condoras?
Antony: who are u?
You: are you fucking condoras i am tired of this sick mind game
Antony: talk better
You: this is the username you god damn sent to me by pm 20 minutes ago
Antony: I repeat
talk better
who are you?
bob jouvi?

Now just stop and read that again... how would you feel, if someone just popped up on your telegram and started swearing at you without properly identifying themselves? Huh

It is fairly obvious he was confused as he no doubt had multiple messaging him... and your telegram username was "J"... which is not exactly helpful in identifying "fjunderwood". He asked you three times to confirm who you were... and then you finally say you are fjunderwood. What would likely have avoided this entire confusion and involvement of condoras, would have been if you had simply identified yourself right at the beginning of the conversation with condoras and possibly been a little bit more civil...

He spoke with me through pm's and he still couldn't get who the fuck i was? if here was a newbie..he could be mind fucked up instantly by the confusion...
You've stated that you spoke on PM several times... and all I have seen is the one PM where you asked if he was the "condoras" you were talking to on Telegram, and he said "no, be careful"... was there a number of PMs after this where you asked his TG username and then at some point you said something like "Ok, I'll contact you on Telegram, my TG username is @XXXX, I'll message you in 5 minutes?" Huh

or did it go something like:
You: "What's your TG username?"
Condoras: "@<insert Condoras' TG username here>"
You: "Ok, I'll message you there" <-- No indication given of your TG username

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:49:44 AM

true that, i was literally an angry bitchy creature with that, but imagine that i was sent to a part to another, and the fake condoras was telling me all the time what the real condoras was sending to me on bitcointalk, finally ..yeah i did it like shit, but still.

i can't check the pm's as i gave the account to the original user already and btw, J comes from my name.

So, I sent him (condoras bitcointalk) a pm asking if he is that person (the fake one on tg), afterwards he replies with no, the fake one says he will send me a message right now with a screenshot, i get right away from condoras the screenshot on bitcointalk (this is the moment when I became really angry) and at the end I am asking condoras on the forum his telegram. Texted him on telegram and most of it is shown.

this was a long show of 2-3 hours on telegram that really destroyed my brains, i am most of the time the type of person with redhead

Something like this happened, if you can't understand my english at 6 am, i will try to edit it when i wake up

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:03:53 AM

i can't check the pm's as i gave the account to the original user already and btw, J comes from my name.
Ok... so now I'm starting to get a little confused... what exactly is the relationship between the VINSIN and fjunderwood accounts? You (VINSIN) were somehow using this account (fjunderwood) temporarily whilst trying to organise an offsite trade, but now you don't have access to it? Huh Huh Huh

Also... care to explain why this person would give you access to their account after this exchange: http://archive.is/3wnQe#selection-4403.0-4403.37 Huh

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:10:59 AM

Ok... so now I'm starting to get a little confused... what exactly is the relationship between the VINSIN and fjunderwood accounts? You (VINSIN) were somehow using this account (fjunderwood) temporarily whilst trying to organise an offsite trade, but now you don't have access to it? Huh Huh Huh

Also... care to explain why this person would give you access to their account after this exchange: http://archive.is/3wnQe#selection-4403.0-4403.37 Huh

i had not the best language with him on telegram, but afterwards he calmed down and all was fine.  I had when I first met him, let's say there was a lack of communication from my side. But meanwhile he was scammed by some guys and he was crying to me and I got bored and I am not such a bad person to block him and I told him I give you 40$ go buy food and repay me later.

Afterwards I saw that guy's loan thread, pmed and instead of texting from Vinsin that is already enough painted I was thinking to build some trust in fjunderwood whatever.

Well it ended up not as I expected, after it got tagged I have gave him back the account.

edit: as fact even today i expected to him 48 usd to btc ..so he is still active but not on bitcointalk (fjunderwood)

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS