Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] 12 Rounds of Airdrops Await PROB Holders!  (Read 233 times)
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

PROB holders will receive several utilities and benefits at ProBit, including trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit. Please refer to https://www.probit.com/en-us/token.  

In addition, ProBit will continue to hold several events and promotions where PROB holders will get substantial benefits and rewards.  For example, PROB holders already received multiple airdrops of tokens listed at ProBit even before Pre-Trade Mining. PROB holders will receive 12 more rounds of airdrops of coins and tokens to be listed at ProBit in the next 6 weeks!

Announced Airdrops

12 Planned Airdrops in the next 6 Weeks

Token Burn Notice

In celebration of the Korean Won fiat currency capabilities of ProBit Exchange, and also the inaugural of trade mining with this Pre-Trade Mining event, ProBit Exchange will reduce the total number of PROB to be issued by burning 5 million PROB.

Terms & Conditions

• The 10-20% referral bonuses from trading fee scheme will be suspended throughout both Rounds 1 & 2 of Pre-Trade Mining.
  • The distribution of mined PROB will be given on the next day after each round of mining.
  • The planned airdrops should be used as a guide. The date and type of airdrop is subject to change. ProBit Exchange aims to fulfill the planned airdrops to the best of its abilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cadito4545

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

Wow, such huge amounts of airdrops even in this bear market? How long has the probit exchange been in existence? And how exactly do I participate and earn this airdrops
Fabguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:34:48 PM

Lol... I was looking at Probit as shit project. But with this, I'm fully convinced of its relevance in this crypto sphere
Samuel4

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:49:21 PM

This is amazing. I heard of Probit  bounty and wasn't serious with it but it turned out well. Now the Airdrop. This guys are really trying
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

So if I am right only ProBit holders are available to receive  these airdrops  right? Too bad I  did not participate in the ICO, so I have to wait until prob token can be traded before I buy. I hope even after that I will be eligible to receive airdrops?
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:45:34 PM

hmmm, 12 already?
i missed the other rounds, how do i take part???
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:13:14 PM

Definitely missed out this AirDrops due to lots of schedules, and I see great potential from it. I really recommend this project. Too bad am getting this late.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:15:09 PM

This is nice, probit bounty was really a good one for bounty hunters, but it is so sad that one has to get probit tokens to be able to benefit in the airdrop. It wouldn't be a bad idea if one hold some probit token
Yeah, but on the good side you can also earn  free prob from the pre trade mining which will go on  from 30th- 2nd of January . Once you earn your prob from the pre trade mining, you can then be eligible for numerous future airdrops 
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:19:42 PM

hmmm, 12 already?
i missed the other rounds, how do i take part???

Yes, you have missed quite a few, but there are twelve and many more to ne claimed . How you can qualify for this airdrops is by being a holder of prob token, there are two ways one can own prob tokens as of now, and those ways are the pre-trade mining coming up in 2 rounds from the 30th - 2nd of February where up to 2million prob tokens can be earned, and lastly buying from the exchange come 31st when prob token trading will commence . I advice you take part in pre trade mining so you can earn free prob as you trade on the exchanges btc/usdt pair and eth/usdt pair.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

Wow, such huge amounts of airdrops even in this bear market? How long has the probit exchange been in existence? And how exactly do I participate and earn this airdrops

Well the probit exchange launch is actually young, about 3 months and the exchange has already achieved a lot in such a short time. The team does not sleep at all as they are always busy trying to get the exchange as good as it can be . Yes the airdrops are huge and are for the lucky prob holders, if you are a prob holder, you are automatically eligible to receive these airdrops. If you are not, you can become a holder by participating in the pre trade mining  session and earn free prob as you trade on the exchange . Or you wait and buy prob tokens on the exchange come 31st of January.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:25:47 PM

Lol... I was looking at Probit as shit project. But with this, I'm fully convinced of its relevance in this crypto sphere

Haha, not at all, probit is a serious and professional exchange going places, glad you understand . Hope you stick with us as your daily trade driver😎
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:27:52 PM

This is amazing. I heard of Probit  bounty and wasn't serious with it but it turned out well. Now the Airdrop. This guys are really trying

Thank you for the support, do patronize the exchange, as it will help increase the zeal and strengths. Yes there was  a bounty session and hunters were rewarded handsomely. We here at probit beleive the community is priority and therefore give them the best.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:29:45 PM

So if I am right only ProBit holders are available to receive  these airdrops  right? Too bad I  did not participate in the ICO, so I have to wait until prob token can be traded before I buy. I hope even after that I will be eligible to receive airdrops?

Either you buy or you partake in the pre trade mining , this are both ways you can acquire prob tokens . With buying, you will make outright purchases, but with pre trade mining you can earn free prob tokens as you trade on the exchange from 30th of Jan till the 2nd of February . Do not miss your chance
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:31:49 PM

Definitely missed out this AirDrops due to lots of schedules, and I see great potential from it. I really recommend this project. Too bad am getting this late.

You missed out of few airdrops, but there are still a lot more airdrops to earn from.

Get on the exchange own some prob tokens and you are eligible for continuous reception of airdrops Wink
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:46:21 PM

Its is so painful that only prob holders earn airdrops, and I am not a holder. Well I hope I will still get good benefits if I invest in prob tokens? . Sorry but may I know the Ico price ?
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:17:32 PM

So this airdrop is only for those who hold PROB? if that it so, then it's quite unfair Sad
It should be open to everybody.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:51:33 PM

Its is so painful that only prob holders earn airdrops, and I am not a holder. Well I hope I will still get good benefits if I invest in prob tokens? . Sorry but may I know the Ico price ?

Yes, there lots and lots of benefits attached to being a prob holder , not just airdrops and you can learn a lot of those benefits from  you can read this article for more on the prob token https://steemit.com/probit/@jayhk/the-prob-token-all-there-is-to-know

The ico price was $0.2  during sales we await the new price on the exchange  Grin
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:52:45 PM

So this airdrop is only for those who hold PROB? if that it so, then it's quite unfair Sad

Everybody are still winners because everyone can be a prob holder even for free, all you have to do is participate in the pre trade mining.
polimping

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:38:38 AM

I thought I was too late, then I realized that they have pre-trade mining. It is basically trading in their exchange and 100% of trading fee incurred becomes PROB tokens. Sounds like a good deal, considering the amount of airdrops they are giving out! Definitely one of the up and coming exchanges around.
polimping

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:46:10 AM

Why should it be open to everybody?! ProBit Exchange has to reward its loyal users who have been working hard to promote the exchange and bought their tokens, not some freeloading people that demand "the right to all free stuff"?!?!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: