Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ProBit Korea (KRW Exchange) Grand Opening  (Read 417 times)
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 03:19:54 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 07:34:05 AM by iyke12

ProBit is proud to announce that ProBit Korea platform (www.probit.kr) will officially open on Jan. 29, 2019! The ProBit Korea platform will feature Korean Won Fiat Exchange where users can buy cryptocurrency directly using Korean Won (KRW).

Users who already registered at ProBit (www.probit.com) are able to conveniently move their assets between ProBit and ProBit Korea. Users are able to trade in both platforms and choose according to their preference.

Two Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be held right after the opening of ProBit Korea. The first round will be held on Jan. 30, 2019 while the second round will be held on Jan. 31, 2019. After the second Pre-Trade Mining round, the ProBit token (PROB) will be officially listed at ProBit Exchange on Jan 31, 2019. PROB will be traded against BTC, USDT and KRW on Jan. 31, 2019, 21:00 KST.

Detailed information about opening events, Pre-Trade Mining and PROB listing will be announced within this week. Meanwhile, please take note of the following important dates and mark your calendars!

ProBit Korea Grand Open Schedule:

January 29 - ProBit Korea platform opening, KRW is available for deposit

January 30- 31 Pre-Trade Mining (Round 1)

January 1 -2 Pre-Trade Mining (Round 2)

January 31 - Listing of ProBit Token (PROB)

With the launch of ProBit Korea (KRW Exchange), ProBit is now one step closer to realizing its vision of the ProBit Ecosystem, an integrated system with various services including coin-to-coin exchange, local fiat deposits, and various trading pairs and IEO platform.

We thank everyone who supported ProBit up to now and we hope to receive your continuous support in the future!

ProBit Team
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:23:10 PM

What have you heard about the probit exchange? And how are you excited about its upcoming events?. A lot is happening from the 29th of January till the 2nd of February. What are you waiting for?
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:23:52 PM

The pre mining events is easy, I will explain for those who do not understand and want to. Prob tokens went through Ico phase and will be listed come  31st of January 2019, before it gets listed, there will be avenue to earn prob tokens when you trade on either the probit.com(BTC/USDT ,ETH/USDT pairs) or trade on the korean based probit exchange with link on the main post. The Korean probit exchange will be up and running on the 29th of January and prob can be mined from trading on KRW pairs. I am available for more information.
CIA12

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:42:31 PM

Wow, So if I am right, the probit exchange will offer fiat exchange gateway to Korea participants through their new Korea exchange section. I love this because the will increase the level of crypto adoption as giat will be directly used to trade, So Dev, I would love to know if other fiat currencies will be added on maybe other section of probit?.  As for the current activities, I will ensure to sign and amd see how well I can trade. I hope probit does well to redeem their end of the deal .
CIA12

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:44:13 PM

The pre mining events is easy, I will explain for those who do not understand and want to. Prob tokens went through Ico phase and will be listed come  31st of January 2019, before it gets listed, there will be avenue to earn prob tokens when you trade on either the probit.com(BTC/USDT ,ETH/USDT pairs) or trade on the korean based probit exchange with link on the main post. The Korean probit exchange will be up and running on the 29th of January and prob can be mined from trading on KRW pairs. I am available for more information.

Thank you for the insight, I am not from Korea so I will have to use the normal crypto based exchange . When will the mined probit tokens be deliveres to the wallets of traders?. I like to know as it will increase my enthusiasm.
beneze

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:53:55 PM

I can remember when ProBit.com came into existence , just few months back, and they are already launching a fiat exchange ? Wow, they are really sticking to the roadmap. Such a nice exchange, I wish all projects in crypto were this serious we would have gone place by now . This is just the start of you success ProBit. I am a huge fan of your exchange.
beneze

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:55:24 PM

Well detailed I already came across the pre mining thread, so I already understand lol. But I guess you have to explain again as it is in this announcement. Good job dev and the team, success on your new fiat exhange.
beneze

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

Wow, So if I am right, the probit exchange will offer fiat exchange gateway to Korea participants through their new Korea exchange section. I love this because the will increase the level of crypto adoption as giat will be directly used to trade, So Dev, I would love to know if other fiat currencies will be added on maybe other section of probit?.  As for the current activities, I will ensure to sign and amd see how well I can trade. I hope probit does well to redeem their end of the deal .

If their will be more fiat exchanges I will definitely love one with  canadian $ or any of a country where crypto is backed by the government.  Just an enthusiastic user lol
Yungbez

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

ProBit keep soaring , I believe this will be good for the people of Korea, so much adoption . Thumbs up to the founders and team. When the exchange comes up I will make sure to visit and see how it is with a fiat exchange, there are quite a few on this space.
Yungbez

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:01:25 PM

This is the first time I have heard of such form of mining, this is a really smart team as they know it will bring about more users and more volume . Lovely strategy , but how profitable will it be since we are not yet sure of the price of prob tokens?,
Fabguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:52:07 PM

This is a great leap forward. I like seeing a well articulated project with good roadmap. The team make sure they follow the roadmap. Kudos guys
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:20:02 PM

I hope the Korea based exchange will possess same interface as the normal ProBit crypto exchanges? This is because I checked the normal ProBit Exchange interface and I was really happy with what I saw.  I am also happy that both exchanges will be ,so it is safe to say they will be 1+1=1 . Nice move ProBit I sense seriousness and I love trading on smooth exchabges. Keep going strong !
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:14:45 PM

Thanks for this info. I've actually heard a lot about probit recently and I believe that's not some form of hype. Projects that seek to act as a bridge between cryptocurrencies and fiat really do have a special place in my heart.

I really cannot wait to see how much of a success this will turn out to be.
Cadito4545

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:37:53 PM

What exactly are the benefits of fiat exchanges? And why is there a need for them? I haven't seen lots of fiat exchanges since my knowledge of cryptocurrency
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:47:18 PM

I keep seeing Probit and Probit Korea, may i know the differences?
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:10:22 PM

I definitely came Across this some days back, I think the idea is welcomed and it should turned out a great project. I will definitely look through the whitepaper for more information.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:15:34 PM

Until are registered-looked.
Coins a little-but there are top,but the input and output leave much to be desired.
I think too high the bar on input and output.Therefore, I do not want to introduce yet-the exchange is new-there is no trust yet.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:28:08 PM

ProBit is proud to announce that ProBit Korea platform (www.probit.kr) will officially open on Jan. 29, 2019! The ProBit Korea platform will feature Korean Won Fiat Exchange where users can buy cryptocurrency directly using Korean Won (KRW).

Users who already registered at ProBit (www.probit.com) are able to conveniently move their assets between ProBit and ProBit Korea. Users are able to trade in both platforms and choose according to their preference.

Two Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be held right after the opening of ProBit Korea. The first round will be held on Jan. 30, 2019 while the second round will be held on Jan. 31, 2019. After the second Pre-Trade Mining round, the ProBit token (PROB) will be officially listed at ProBit Exchange on Jan 31, 2019. PROB will be traded against BTC, USDT and KRW on Jan. 31, 2019, 21:00 KST.

Detailed information about opening events, Pre-Trade Mining and PROB listing will be announced within this week. Meanwhile, please take note of the following important dates and mark your calendars!

ProBit Korea Grand Open Schedule:

January 29 - ProBit Korea platform opening, KRW is available for deposit

January 30- 31 Pre-Trade Mining (Round 1)

January 1 -2 Pre-Trade Mining (Round 2)

January 31 - Listing of ProBit Token (PROB)

With the launch of ProBit Korea (KRW Exchange), ProBit is now one step closer to realizing its vision of the ProBit Ecosystem, an integrated system with various services including coin-to-coin exchange, local fiat deposits, and various trading pairs and IEO platform.

We thank everyone who supported ProBit up to now and we hope to receive your continuous support in the future!

ProBit Team

Nice one here but in other words I will like to have a link to your whitepaper I believe that alone will tell how the Exchanger will be operated and functional. I believe it will sure be promising in future.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:48:48 PM

Korea exchange means korean currency will be used directly in making trades? That will be so convenient for Korean users. So I guess a lot of other pairs will be added unto the korean exchange as well? I am not Korean but I envy Koreans lol. More grease Probit
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:19:27 PM

Can you explain how this exchange will be better than other exchanges.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: