Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Entrepreneurs/creators here? What have you been up to!  (Read 160 times)
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:52:49 PM

I’m interested to hear from the Entrepreneurs and creatives here in this industry.

If you have built or are building a business that involves Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies, what type of business or business’s are they? If so, what creative things have you been working on, what problems primarily are you focused on solving with your business? What is the biggest issue you have currently in your path to creating or maintaining your business/idea?

Anyone have success with a business or idea and are generating a profitable revenue stream? If yes, then what would you describe as your biggest success and what do you see as your biggest problem on your path to continuing your success? If no, whats stopping you from success, what do you see as your failure points/struggles?

**Crosspost, had this post in Bitcoin Discussion, I think its better here. Moderators feel free to close the one in Bitcoin Discussion.**
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:32:30 AM

I’m interested to hear from the Entrepreneurs and creatives here in this industry.

If you have built or are building a business that involves Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies, what type of business or business’s are they? If so, what creative things have you been working on, what problems primarily are you focused on solving with your business? What is the biggest issue you have currently in your path to creating or maintaining your business/idea?

Anyone have success with a business or idea and are generating a profitable revenue stream? If yes, then what would you describe as your biggest success and what do you see as your biggest problem on your path to continuing your success? If no, whats stopping you from success, what do you see as your failure points/struggles?

**Crosspost, had this post in Bitcoin Discussion, I think its better here. Moderators feel free to close the one in Bitcoin Discussion.**

success comes with time, in crypto there are no reliable rules, except that its a zero sum game with the banks, and its not just

dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:45:30 AM

Is there anything else apart from curiousity?

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:29:31 PM

Basically just curiosity, I've built business's of my own surrounding Cryptocurrencies starting a few years back. There used to be all sorts of people communicating about their awesome idea's of stuff they were working on building. I am not an active user on here in recent years, so I'm interested in seeing what people are building nowadays, see if theres anything interesting going on and new developments in the space from Entrepreneurs. Maybe chat a bit with other creatives working on stuff right now!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

Basically just curiosity, I've built business's of my own surrounding Cryptocurrencies starting a few years back. There used to be all sorts of people communicating about their awesome idea's of stuff they were working on building. I am not an active user on here in recent years, so I'm interested in seeing what people are building nowadays, see if theres anything interesting going on and new developments in the space from Entrepreneurs. Maybe chat a bit with other creatives working on stuff right now!

what kind of business?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: